Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Colchester v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Just seen our new signing......
    Oshijala?
    That’s easy for you too say!
  • edited July 2019
    Bear in mind this squad is currently weaker than the one we had at the end of last season. The midfield last season was just about good enough to get us into the playoffs, this one is way weaker than that.
    Oshijala?
    No, the other one: Oshilaja
  • Told you people would struggle to spell his name
  • Southbank said:
    Bear in mind this squad is currently weaker than the one we had at the end of last season. The midfield last season was just about good enough to get into the playoffs, this one is way weaker than that.
    ‘Midfield last season was just about good enough to get into the play offs’???? Bielik, Cullen, Aribo and Williams was the best midfield in the whole league
    Oshijala?
    Except he's wrong... It's Oshilaja
  • Told you people would struggle to spell his name
    Spell it, I can’t even say it!
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Just seen our new signing......
    Oshijala?
    You've been looking forward to this moment havent you? ;)
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Just seen our new signing......
    Oshijala?
    You've been looking forward to this moment havent you? ;)
    Well... 

He's one of ours now... And I screwed up Harriott the other day only for you to call it 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Logged in and out and round about at random, and have commentary sort of back I think. Subs being made soon I believe.
  • Let's just call him  Dosh.
  • Heard Juniors name as playing at the moment, and Djiksteel.
    Purrington off for Deji, Lockyer for Doughty, and maloney for JFC, is this current?
  • Bring Peter Finch  back he wouldn't have problem with pronunciation 
  • seth plum said:
    Heard Juniors name as playing at the moment, and Djiksteel.
    Purrington off for Deji, Lockyer for Doughty, and maloney for JFC, is this current?
    Yes - seems to be back now.
  • seth plum said:
    Heard Juniors name as playing at the moment, and Djiksteel.
    Yup confirmed by twitter
  • Southbank said:
    Bear in mind this squad is currently weaker than the one we had at the end of last season. The midfield last season was just about good enough to get into the playoffs, this one is way weaker than that.
    What play offs?  The championship ones? 
  • cafc-west said:
    ex-Charlton forward Zak Ansah scores his second hat-trick for Herne Bay (this one in the first half!).
    Lot of interest from league clubs but he doesn't want the hassle and uncertainty of a pro career.
    OK thanks.  I go along to Herne Bay occasionally.  Friends here say he's been amazing!
  • 0-0 HT
    Ipswich were 4-0 up at half time the other night ;) 
  • Awful miss. Game of 2 halves atm. Since the re-start & the introduction of a few of the U23's we have been really poor. The 2 deadlock boys are just not up to it & wd are missing Morgan
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Southbank said:
    The League one playoffs, we just scraped in. This midfield would not have done that.
  • Awful miss. Game of 2 halves atm. Since the re-start & the introduction of a few of the U23's we have been really poor. The 2 deadlock boys are just not up to it & wd are missing Morgan
    Cue 1-1
  • Just as I type we score. Good goal. Great run & cross from Dempsry (?) & Odho slides in to score
  • Southbank said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Southbank said:
    The League one playoffs, we just scraped in. 
    We finished 3rd
  • Commentary cut out.
  • Just as I type we score. Good goal. Great run & cross from Dempsry (?) & Odho slides in to score
    Lols nice one golfie , commentators curse :+1:
  • Erm how has the halftime whistle just gone? Thought it all sounded familiar.
  • Southbank said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Southbank said:
    The League one playoffs, we just scraped in. This midfield would not have done that.
    Tbh honest I don't know why I bothered asking I would have laughed at either answer.  Neither did we just get in the league 1 play offs, nor was that midfield good enough to get in the championship ones.