Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim White backing Roland on Talksport, Tuesday the 18th of June 2019

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Lee Bowyer is chatting to sunny Jim on a bad phone line now.

As you were I'm listening on a bad line.
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer on now
  • Options
    Hope he doesn’t get a bite !
  • Options
     A summary, thank you please.
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer is chatting to sunny Jim on a bad phone fishing line now.

As you were I'm listening on a bad line.

• Options
    Twitter has gone mad! And it's a good thing! 

Read some of them out then. 
  • Options
    Can someone summarise what Phil, and Bowyer say? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Bonne development / rotation player confirmed on ts by Bowyer 
  • Options
    Jim White let Phil talk until Phil started pointing out everything JW didn't ask Duchatelet and then cut him off.
    Translation

Jim shat himself as didnt expect Phil to rise to the bait and so call in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jim White let Phil talk until Phil started pointing out everything JW didn't ask Duchatelet and then cut him off.
    Translation

Jim shat himself as didnt expect Phil to rise to the bait and so call in
    Phil just said, you haven't asked about players leaving, him selling the club etc and the he just got shot down by White and Gray and they cut him off and put Bowyer on.
  • Options
    Basically Jim and Micky Gray saying we got Roland on the phone didnt we? You lot want us to ask probing questions too? Dickheads.

On the other side LB came across well as always. Love that man
  • Options
    Bowyer said next season is going to be hard because our budget is low, but we have players lined up who will improve us. These players were waiting to sign and re-sign for us and whilst not ideal, we will have them in for pre-season so that should be ok. Overall we have have a great spirit and with the fans we will surprise people next season and we will be alright.

That is the jist of it I think.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Basically Jim and Micky Gray saying we got Roland on the phone didnt we? You lot want us to ask probing questions too? Dickheads.

On the other side LB came across well as always. Love that man
    Extremely disappointed to see you say that its Michael Gray with White

Really respect him as a pundit to understand whats going on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Bob Mill is an Orient fan, Michael Gray is a Sunderland fan,  Bob said the importance analogy using house buying and Gray explained that they wanted to keep it about Lee Bowyers contract and couldn't ask all the points raised by Jim. I thought Simon Jordan had covered most of those points before and if Gentleman Jim hadn't befriended huh we wouldn't get any air time at all. Unless JJ is on a talksport show.
  • Options
    I'm also not entirely sure what Bob Mills has on his cornflakes before the show either. 
  • Options
    One of the big questions Jim missed, 'So what's with the statement yesterday then?'. It was touched on but not followed through, sounded like Roland choked on his own halitosis at that point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I actually understand his point on keeping the prized asset (Bowyer) without creating a big liability in the books.  
    But where JW get his “it’s as close as ever to being sold” from is beyond me Roland didn’t say that at any point.
    I think Roland told Jim something along those lines in a separate, unrecorded conversation.
  • Options
    What the actual have we to be grateful for Jim, BTW?
    A situation that should never have been allowed to develop, is now not going to happen and Charlton has still got the equal worst owner in English football.  Yeah sounds great, what an ungrateful cur I am...
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Jim Whitewash presumably choked on the stench of having his nose jammed so far up the rat's fundament, he forgot to ask anything meaningful and could barely remember to repeat and repeat his odious and malodorous overlord's pre-prepared statements.
    JW = shameless lickspittle

talksport radio is just relentless bilge interspersed with occasional third rate sports commentary, christ that was dreadful from all concerned 
    The Sunday Sport of radio broadcasting. Used to like it and listen all day, getting a fair few texts read out, but looking back it is a load of old shit as radio stations go imo
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    Yes Phil
    Phil who?
  • Options
    iainment said:
    iamdan said:
    Yes Phil
    Phil who?
    McCracken
  • Options
    Talksport is an awful radio station. All they do is try to rile people up by saying controversial things. All Adrian Durham does is use hyperbole about every tiny thing - today's example was that the rest of the league are never going to catch city because City are signing one player and the rest haven't signed anyone. Tomorrow he will say that City are past it because he saw a grey cat.

I tuned in yesterday to hear them talk about the contract situation and had to listen them say "up next, we will discuss the Lee Bowyer situation" about 8 times before going to yet another ad break. 

Then they said that RD was correct. Trolls, pure and simple.
  • Options
    Talkshit is awful apart from when Durham used to do the daily arsenal and he’s rant about the Nigel bastards which was fantastic 
  • Options
    When you hear some of their contrived debates you do wonder how people get drawn in. Then you listen to some callers and it answers your question. Spurs fans spring to mind.