Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim White backing Roland on Talksport, Tuesday the 18th of June 2019

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Ferryman said:
    JamesSeed said:
    MrLargo said:
    Jeeesus, so depressing. How's the Protest Fund looking? Have we got enough to cover the cost of a decent hitman (and I'm not talking about a 20 goal a season striker)?
    Delete. Even though it was a joke.
    Why?
    Because some twat might use it against you?
    No skin off my nose though.
  • Options
    Well, listening to that has capped off a particularly crappy day.

We're doomed to put up with him for a while longer aren't we... 
  • Options

Agree, BA.

A truly twatty Tuesday....

...until tonight's T7 , that is ! 
  • Options

Agree, BA.

A truly twatty Tuesday....

...until tonight's T7 , that is ! 
    Amen to that!
  • Options
    So, Championship clubs lose more money than League 1 clubs. That means he's going to lose even more money this season so why doesn't he make every possible effort to sell instead of effectively warning people off buying? At an increased price to boot!

He's a stubborn bastard and the concept of cutting his losses just isn't in his mind. His business idea is to provide us with a budget for relegation as we'd be easier to sell in League One. The problem is he failed to pull that off in the past as well.

It's a bit like Thai and Chinese businesspeople in Thailand who would rather leave a property empty, often for years, than perceivably lose face by renting at a little cheaper than the price they want even during market downturns.

• Options
    I don't buy that we would be easier to sell in League One, how does that make any sense? Surely any owner is going to want to buy the club and get it promoted to The Championship!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Anyone got Harvey's email address? Think that link may need to be drawn to his attention 😊
    he's left his position, though. I am not sure if a new CEO has been appointed...
    What type of business or organisation doesn’t appoint a new CEO after one has left their position?

Oh, hang on... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    He won’t lose more as we have a League 1 budget but have Championship income - several million more in TV money plus more ticket sales. However clubs with that sort of budget always get relegated within a couple of seasons.

@Airman Brown even suggested he could make a small profit this season.
    So the club is more attractive if anything, if it stands to make a profit this season.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Scoham said:
    He won’t lose more as we have a League 1 budget but have Championship income - several million more in TV money plus more ticket sales. However clubs with that sort of budget always get relegated within a couple of seasons.

@Airman Brown even suggested he could make a small profit this season.
    So the club is more attractive if anything, if it stands to make a profit this season.
    If it was possible to stay up and everybody was happy, probably. But it isn't sustainable sadly, which I think was the point Airman was making.
  • Options
    I think he showed Simon Jordan an uncalled for amount of disrespect.

Let's just put the past to one side for a second. The palace thing is to do with football. This has now become something else.

Simon quite rightly and openly said that he understood at least a part of what Roland was moaning about.
    Pretty much the only person that has given him the time of day and treated him with a balanced amount of fairness....for the purpose of trying to talk sense and having a meaningful discussion.

Roland didn't appreciate that someone actually attempted to see things from his point of view....even though it is really really clear that Roland is just a complete tosspot bufoon.

Actions speak louder then words.

Roland's action are a disgrace to business to football.

He is a bastard.
  • Options
    Paul Elliott now on TalkSport, not sure if it's anything to do with Charlton.
  • Options
    I bet it is due to racism?? (just switched on to Talksport at 12.24??
  • Options
    Bubble said:
    Never been so emotionally conflicted after Roland threw the old Palace Administration comment at Simon Jordan 
    He did know the word ‘Administration’ Jordan had to prompt him FFS