Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Valley11 said:
    Ah looks the same as the Bristol city kit 
    Or does the Bristol City kit look like a Charlton kit? 
  • Judging from the grainy leaked picture the Bristol City kit will be a simpler design (also based on the fact this is Hummels first home kit for them). 
  • nice kit, no frills, no gimmicks
  • MattF said:
    Scoham said:
    It looks like a Charlton home kit, which can’t be said for some of the kits we’ve had over the last 10-15 years.
    *Shudder*

That and the darker red one, was too plain as well as being the wrong colour.
  • But we have that beautiful Sword.
    Which is a touch of class imo.
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Would prefer plain red socks but otherwise a superb kit. 
  • Fair play Hummel, it’s all subjective but they’ve got very little wrong in their time supplying us. Quality firm
    Thought last year's home kit wasn’t great, admittedly mostly ruined by the black logos. With hindsight it had relegation written all over it as we often seem to go down wearing bad kits.

This one looks spot on though. Like the away kit even more. Hopefully an omen for a strong season. 
  • Love the 98 vibes, sorry @Swisdom the sponsor looks awful
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Love the 98 vibes, sorry @Swisdom the sponsor looks awful
    Think that's a bit harsh and I've moaned about the sponsor. Only the size I have a problem with though which is down to Hummel. 
  • Nice kit but the blue in the sponsor is disappointing, arguably would of looked better and been more noticeable for the sponsor if it was in full white.
  • Nice kit but the blue in the sponsor is disappointing, arguably would of looked better and been more noticeable for the sponsor if it was in full white.
    More noticeable!!! We won't be able to see Oztumer's chin when he wears this top.
  • Not sure I'm getting 98 vibes from it either. If anything it reminds me of the Nike shirt from 2015 (the decent Nike one) 
  • edited September 2020
  • Got a sort of last season Rangers look about it

• I agree regarding the sponsor, I don't mind the size but was there any chance it could of been all in white?  personal preference but fewer colours on a shirt the better imo.

• Is the red two tone? Cant make it out great on my phone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Love the 98 vibes, sorry @Swisdom the sponsor looks awful
    Think that's a bit harsh and I've moaned about the sponsor. Only the size I have a problem with though which is down to Hummel. 
    Yeah oversized sponsors look awful. Otherwise no issues with it.
  • It's decent, as all the Hummel ones have been but in my opinion it's the weakest home one they have done.
  • edited September 2020
    Like the kit, agree the sponsors logo doesn’t quite fit which is a shame but given a change of ownership will be part of my sons kit bag no doubt. 

That said we also have the university if Greenwich kit with the hoop socks (we like those)
  • Shit sponsor (the logo not the company!) 

Just can’t get past it. 

Shame as away kit is nice (although if they just had the company name that would be better) 
  • Bristol City's Hummel home shirt has been officially revealed, looks more like Rangers home shirt from last year than ours does

• I think it's a much better shirt than last season's pin-stripe effort
    Last season's looked much better close up. I think this season's is simple and the swords on it are just right. Nice effort from Hummel. Seeing as the away kit is grey, do we need a third kit?
  • edited September 2020
    I think it's a much better shirt than last season's pin-stripe effort
    Last season's looked much better close up. I think this season's is simple and the swords on it are just right. Nice effort from Hummel. Seeing as the away kit is grey, do we need a third kit?
    Yes, the grey is too close to white, meaning there are half a dozen teams who wear red and white who both kits clash with; Sunderland, Doncaster, Fleetwood, possibly Lincoln, possibly Accrington, and obviously Southampton, Stoke and Shef Utd if we get any of those in the cups
  • I think it's a much better shirt than last season's pin-stripe effort
    Yes, the grey is too close to white, meaning there are half a dozen teams who wear red and white who both kits clash with; Sunderland, Doncaster, Fleetwood, possibly Lincoln, possibly Accrington, and obviously Southampton, Stoke and Shef Utd if we get any of those in the cups
    Southampton are in all red with black shorts this season for some reason, but I get the point