Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official thread for Charlton tickets sold v Donny: SOLD OUT OF ALL THE BLOODY TICKETS.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Olly, if Baldybonce is correct, there appear to be fans queuing at the ticket office every day for tickets.

Is there a clear sign to tell fans that it will not be opening until 15th, 16th & 17th for home tickets only ?

If not would it be possible for someone to put out a sign, displayed where it can be clearly seen ? 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    cabbles said:
    If we’ve only shipped 627 tickets for the away leg so far, who were the 2000 odd in the queue this morning 
    Ringers - Roland has an army of minions booking tickets then cancelling at the last minute just to annoy us....
    That gives me an idea.....
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    No one there either at noon when I was picking up my haemorrhoid ointment prescription from the ticket office
    You could have waited until you were back in your car before applying it.   The CCTV cameras almost broke.
  • Options
    Olly, if Baldybonce is correct, there appear to be fans queuing at the ticket office every day for tickets.

Is there a clear sign to tell fans that it will not be opening until 15th, 16th & 17th for home tickets only ?

If not would it be possible for someone to put out a sign, displayed where it can be clearly seen ? 
    It was on the club website 
  • Options
    Acab said:

Yes I know. 
    The people queuing every day obviously haven't read the club website. 
  • Options
    I just purchased my three tkts in the lower west where there was tickets available and the young lady said between 19 and 20,000 now sold. Only single seats in the East and  NWQ and North stands.
  • Options
    Acab said:
    I just purchased my three tkts in the lower west where there was tickets available and the young lady said between 19 and 20,000 now sold. Only single seats in the East and  NWQ and North stands.
    Just waiting for Largeaddick & Eaststandmike & we'll have a full house. 
  • Options
    Acab said:

What? Me applying my haemorrhoid treatment?
  • Options
    No way have we sold 20000
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the situation with season-ticket holders not having access to their regular seats cos they're greyed out on the seat selection page was downright retarded and hopeless by whoever "designed" the website and whichever poor overworked, underpaid sap had to sign it off
    The mixture of menus that are opened by clicking or hovering is completely random and monumentally stupid.
    Using an ipad or similar touchscreen computer: 'hover' menus are utterly useless.
    Not realistically fit for purpose.
    To have the instructions for season ticket holders to find their reserved seats tucked away under a link on one story on the club website was just laughable.
    For the S/T reserved seats to be hidden in a new line under an unrelated drop down when there is a big red "Add" link smack in the middle of the page is ridiculous.
    roly's toxic pantomime has had none of my money for nearly 4 years now but I do help out a lifelong senior fan with techy stuff and buying tickets etc - to his credit he's not letting a lying deluded crackpot keep him from supporting his football team, we disagree but it doesn't come between us.
    Quite how supporters of my mate's age/ilk or anyone with any sort of vision impairment was expected to succeed baffles me.  The supposedly dedicated playoff ticket phone line was unavailable past 9:20 this morning, despite the advertised opening hours on the specially minted cards from Saturday.  All the while the usual ticket phone number was telling us to call the special number as the only way to buy tickets over the phone.  An hour or so later the playoff ticket number had a queue so long it wasn't taking calls.
    Quite how they've sold "15000 tickets" is interesting indeed.  A good chunk of the 5-6000 S/T holders will be sitting on unfamiliar seats, through no fault of their own, with their usual seats finally up for grabs later.
    All entirely commensurate with roly's risible clusterfumble.  Online ticket sales incur a spurious, if small, fee but then there is no charge for posting out the tickets, which would be wholly justifiable.
    None of which is to directly criticise any ticket office individual.  We know fine well that they are way too few in number, shamefully underpaid, brazenly stolen from (bonus issue) and the pressure of working for a thoroughly loathsome pariah must get to the best and most resilient of them.
    Since calling to speak to a human isn't possible, my old mate was going to email the ticket office to request that they correctly relocate him. I wished him lots of luck but we neither are holding our breath in anticipation of action or response.
    COYR
    Absolutely bang in a bloody frustrating cluster f**k 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Can't be far off mate. Its unbelievable 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Acab said:

What? Me applying my haemorrhoid treatment?
    Yep.just seen it.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    It's doubtful as Olly said they would update every 1,000 sales and we've heard nothing since 15,000 was announced.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    It's doubtful as Olly said they would update every 1,000 sales and we've heard nothing since 15,000 was announced.
    I'll even question 15000.
    And if olly pipes up
    I'll give it name them
  • Options
    18k sold I've been reliably informed 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    I'll even question 15000.
    And if olly pipes up
    I'll give it name them

Well it was 13,000 last night easy sold another 2,000 today.
  • Options
    As afka said 14000 against Shrewsbury last season where have all the extra come from
  • Options
    smurfd said:
    addicktom said:
    Just trying to get my away tickets. I am an ST holder and valley gold but still getting message saying I cant purchase. Anyone else having this issue?
    Yup I am getting the same essentially telling me I have used my quota of tickets up,
     I have at least 230 points, 4 tickets for the home match albeit one in another stand. But cannot get any away one first phone line saying online is the easiest option (joke) second phone line as we very speak is on line, does anyone know if the quota is an aggregate of both matches or for each match separately.
    Each match separately, so if you are in valley gold and over 230 points you should be OK.
  • Options
    5,000 sold today? ,If it's 18,000.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Web Site is currently showing

3 seats available for North Stand
    22 for Family Enclosure
    2 for NW Quadrant
    61 for East Stand
    224 for West Lower
    403 West Upper

Total 715 seats still available.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

22 for Family Enclosure
    2 for NW Quadrant
    61 for East Stand
    224 for West Lower
    403 West Upper

We've not sold 23k seats or thereabouts, I'm not having that.

I think the currently-reserved ST seats that haven't been taken up (wouldn't be surprised if several of those existed) are due to be released on "the system" (so to speak) later today/tomorrow, meaning an extra tranche of seats will become available.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    As afka said 14000 against Shrewsbury last season where have all the extra come from
    I think its safe to say LB has brought the feel-good factor back to the club, playing the best football we have in years, and brought in players who play with passion and pride (Taylor, Cullen, Bilek)
  • Options
    Addickted said:

22 for Family Enclosure
    2 for NW Quadrant
    61 for East Stand
    224 for West Lower
    403 West Upper

Then add on the 2,500 blocked out in East & West, plus let's say 2,800 Stuwalls and it means about 6,000 will be available.
    So, that would add up to 18,000 sold, but that sort of calculation didn't tally with the sales quoted as sold yesterday.
  • Options

I got there at 9.45 this morning on the assumption that as a working day and with two huge games coming up the ticket office would be open. Others were arriving all the time including a lady who'd driven from Rochester.
  • Options
    I went to the Valley today for Doncaster home tickets, but the ticket office was closed.
    There was a steady stream of people doing the same. In the foyer the general consensus was probably about lack of clarity and confusion and difficulties and glitches and restrictions.
    Finally sitting in the lobby on the telephone, with help of another member using the website we got our group of nine, not at all where we would want to be in the East Stand, but in the East Stand anyway...they might have been available because I suspect they are obstructed view (if so I'll simply stand).
    So there is definite desire by people to get tickets, the issue seems to be the awkward practicalities of getting them, especially in a larger group.
    I can well believe that 17k have been sold by now.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I went to the Valley today for Doncaster home tickets, but the ticket office was closed.
    There was a steady stream of people doing the same. In the foyer the general consensus was probably about lack of clarity and confusion and difficulties and glitches and restrictions.
    Finally sitting in the lobby on the telephone, with help of another member using the website we got our group of nine, not at all where we would want to be in the East Stand, but in the East Stand anyway...they might have been available because I suspect they are obstructed view (if so I'll simply stand).
    So there is definite desire by people to get tickets, the issue seems to be the awkward practicalities of getting them, especially in a larger group.
    I can well believe that 17k have been sold by now.
    Should have gone to Specksavers!
  • Options
    If we get a result on Sunday, then expect the ticket office to be inundated.