Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Joey Barton Assaults Opposing Manager

Comments

• Us Tommies have eaten sausage for far too long, time to fight back.
  • Addickted said:
    Us Tommies have eaten sausage for far too long, time to fight back.
    Very brave of you to come out on an open forum @DaveMehmet

We're all friends on here mate.
  • edited April 2019
    Sorry for being a bit thick , but are we to assume the guy helping police is Barton? 
  • Sorry for being a bit thick , but are we to assume the guy helping police is Barton? 
    I think that’s how it would be phrased at this time.
  • Fleetwood Town manager Joey Barton says he "emphatically denies" allegations that he assaulted Barnsley boss Daniel Stendel at Oakwell.

Police are investigating an alleged altercation which took place when the two sides met on Saturday.

A man has been arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence and racially aggravated assault and released on bail.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47976276

• apparently Barton "emphatically denies" allegations that he assaulted Barnsley boss Daniel Stendel at Oakwell.
  • apparently Barton "emphatically denies" allegations that he assaulted Barnsley boss Daniel Stendel at Oakwell.
    Where does he say that?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019

• He also initially denied the allegations about the attack on Ousmane Dabo.

Always remember him attack three Man City players within 3 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nMqnko6gCM
  • He emphatically denies all the allegations made?  

I would like to allege that Joey Barton makes a positive contribution to football and that he deserves to have a long future in the game. 
  • With regards to the alleged incident on Saturday following our game against Barnsley, I emphatically deny all the allegations made. Given this matter has not been formally closed, it would be inappropriate for me to make any further comment.

• Addickted said:
    He also initially denied the allegations about the attack on Ousmane Dabo.

I forgot about that. He's a psycho.
  • Who you looking at?
  • Addickted said:
    He also initially denied the allegations about the attack on Ousmane Dabo.

Got to love a bit of bite
  • Perhaps he spoke to the guy in English with a French accent. That could be classed as assault.

• Am I wrong to find the above clip quite entertaining?
  • Sponsored links:

• If this ends up in court, might we need to change the title of this thread or at least add allegedly?
  • Bloke's a scumbag  whether he's guilty on this occasion or not, always has been always will be. 
  • If this ends up in court, might we need to change the title of this thread or at least add allegedly?
    I wouldn't worry, it's only @Rossman92 who started the thread who'll end up in prison for contempt!
  • edited April 2019
    RedChaser said:
    Bloke's a scumbag  whether he's guilty on this occasion or not, always has been always will be. 
    In all the cases that Barton has been involved with and found guilty of, Including when he poked a cigar in the eye of a young academy player at Man city, he wants to hurt that person. I mean really hurt. Barton in all his altercations acts like a psychopath, I think he's a coward in many ways and why he was admired because he bought the idiot's guide to philosophy and the media courted him for his views I will never know.

So the German manager Daniel Stendhal is assaulted 30 seconds after being seen to having a disagreement with Barton.
    I will be amazed if there aren't several witnesses. 

George Davis Is innocent !
    (Young CL members ask your dad)
    I wouldn't worry, it's only @Rossman92 who started the thread who'll end up in prison for contempt!

Can see it now.  Theresa May negotiating with Trump post Brexit..."OK Donny, we'll take the chlorinated chickens and spray can cheese as long as you extradite the Charlton fan who slagged off our Joey".  

This could end up as Assange mark II

Can see it now.  Theresa May negotiating with Trump post Brexit..."OK Donny, we'll take the chlorinated chickens and spray can cheese as long as you extradite the Charlton fan who slagged off our Joey".  

This could end up as Assange mark II
    Good thing I'm already in hiding in an undisclosed location in the U.S
  • Might be just for the cameras but this'll be an interesting watch - Fair enough what he says at the end about making a career out of getting the ball and giving it to better players

• Interesting.

Barnsley are also doing a documentary of their season with their new German Manager. Snippets coming out from Oakwell suggest that Clint Hill was preventing them from filming as there was bad blood between the two management teams following from the previous game at Fleetwood.

• Blimey, one Man City documentary and everyone’s making one.