Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PC Keith Palmer

Comments

• Options
    I personally don’t think he realised where he was pissing, probably full of booze or drugs, however still a right prick and hopefully arrested, if he’s got any sense he hands himself in soonest as the prick will be named & shamed by a tabloid very soon, his mates or someone who knows him will want a bit of fame & fortune for a tabloid exclusive. 
  • Options
    I personally don’t think he realised where he was pissing, probably full of booze or drugs, however still a right prick and hopefully arrested, if he’s got any sense he hands himself in soonest as the prick will be named & shamed by a tabloid very soon, his mates or someone who knows him will want a bit of fame & fortune for a tabloid exclusive. 
    He'll make a bit of dosh out of it too. 'Give us a picture looking glum, and we'll do a bank transfer and write what we want' 
  • Options
    What was he protesting FOR? 

Sometimes there's collateral damage when protests take place. Litter, broken street furniture, traffic blocked. Usually it's unplanned and the result of protesters being too crowded, too over zealous  and accidentally or carelessly overstepping the mark. 

And there's deliberate, illegal action that's done to bring maximum attention. Smashing things up, fighting, graffiti. Either to promote or denigrate the cause the protest is about.  

The collateral damage is irritating, but understandable.  The deliberate damage is, usually, unforgivable and, in most cases, should be investigated and the subject of police investigation. 

But this person's action doesn't fall into either category. If he was there supporting the police in preventing damage to monuments, what he did was doubly deplorable. He's identifed. I hope he faces charges. 

But what was he there protesting FOR? 
  • Options
    My sense was that from pretty early in the day yesterday the atmosphere was less - respectful protection of statues and more - aggressive , drunken , loutish behaviour which deteriorated as the day went on.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    So he is there to protect our national heritage and momuments, but thinks it is OK to piss up the fence around the Palace of Westminster? Even if he didn't see the memorial, which he would have to have been blind or blind drunk to not see, how is that respecting what makes Britain great?
    You need to read what I wrote CFGS, I clearly call him a prick twice & hope he gets arrested, I am not going to get drawn on the BLM protests rights or wrongs other than to say I spent a few years in the army and desecrating the Cenotaph should be seen as an act of treason and removing statues is not the answer.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    cfgs said:
    So he is there to protect our national heritage and momuments, but thinks it is OK to piss up the fence around the Palace of Westminster? Even if he didn't see the memorial, which he would have to have been blind or blind drunk to not see, how is that respecting what makes Britain great?
    You need to read what I wrote CFGS, I clearly call him a prick twice & hope he gets arrested, I am not going to get drawn on the BLM protests rights or wrongs other than to say I spent a few years in the army and desecrating the Cenotaph should be seen as an act of treason and removing statues is not the answer.
    Then I apologise, it was more a statement about saying it was an accident that annoys me or saying look at what the others are/were doing.

I agree about the Cenotaph and Churchill, even though I have an allergy to being shot at so alas could never join the army.
  • Options
    As the story said, the bloke was taking a piss next to it, not on it or up against it.

Disgusting as it maybe to piss in the street I doubt whether the bloke knew where he was pissing or who the memorial was to. I doubt he knew that there was a memorial there anyway. I reckon he just saw that the was somewhere slightly secluded/hidden where he could take a leak. Probably pissed up & oblivious to it all.

Not defending him for 1 minute.......just trying to put some context to the picture. 
    I’d like to see him try and use that “ slightly secluded/hidden” line to the magistrates court.
    He is filthy scum, there is no excuses here.
  • Options
    I agree with my local MP on virtually nothing but he's spot on with this...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only way he could have not seen it was if he came at a 90° angle. 
    However, pissing in the street on the whole is pretty abhorrent.
  • Options
    As the story said, the bloke was taking a piss next to it, not on it or up against it.

Disgusting as it maybe to piss in the street I doubt whether the bloke knew where he was pissing or who the memorial was to. I doubt he knew that there was a memorial there anyway. I reckon he just saw that the was somewhere slightly secluded/hidden where he could take a leak. Probably pissed up & oblivious to it all.

Not defending him for 1 minute.......just trying to put some context to the picture. 
    I’d like to see him try and use that “ slightly secluded/hidden” line to the magistrates court.
    In the eyes of the law, good luck getting him on anything other than public urination. Even if he pissed on the memorial, the prosecution would have to prove intent to get him on anything else.

Naming and shaming would appear the most suitable punishment here. Dirty bastard.
  • Options
    I saw videos of the police being subject to physical attack.
    Isn't it more likely the bloke pissed there because it was a police memorial, another form of attack, rather than he happened to get caught short at that very spot?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Isn't it more likely the bloke pissed there because it was a police memorial, another form of attack, rather than he happened to get caught short at that very spot?
    I doubt it.
    It looks like he is deliberately pissing behind it .Not on it.
    By the way I'm not condoning what he done. 
  • Options

In the eyes of the law, good luck getting him on anything other than public urination. Even if he pissed on the memorial, the prosecution would have to prove intent to get him on anything else.

Naming and shaming would appear the most suitable punishment here. Dirty bastard.
    If he was brought to court or even a police caution would do for me. As long as his racist face was plastered on media across the world.
  • Options
    Why is he a racist ? 
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    cfgs said:
    Then I apologise, it was more a statement about saying it was an accident that annoy me or saying look at what the others are doing 

I agree about the Cenotaph and Churchill, even though I have an allergy to being shot at so alas could never join the army.
    No probs CFGS - good morning to you 👍👍
  • Options
    OK then.
    Pissed up moron.
    There of all places yesterday of all days.
    A creative punishment would be to lick the memorial and surrounding flagstones and metal fence clean.
  • Options
    That's it. My last post on this forum for a while. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    28 year old man from Essex has handed himself in to the police.
  • Options
    He’s been arrested.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I doubt it.
    It looks like he is deliberately pissing behind it .Not on it.
    By the way I'm not condoning what he done. 
    Sure. 
  • Options
    He’s been arrested.
    I wonder what the charge would be? 
    Being a cu@t obviously isn't against the law or quite alot of protesters in the last week or so would be locked up. 

• Options
    I hear the guy falsely accused of trying to burn the union jack was actually very cold and was trying to warm himself up. He's also colour blind so didn't realise it was a union jack.

And the guy who wrote on the Churchill statue was an apprentice sign writer preparing for an upcoming test.

Let's make up some more excuses for scum.
    I think everyone agrees he is scum Henry. 
  • Options
    He’s been arrested.
    I wonder what the charge would be? 
    Being a cu@t obviously isn't against the law or quite alot of protesters in the last week or so would be locked up. 

Urinating in public is an offence.
  • Options
    The culprit deserves everything coming his way. His act was vile and disgusting but let’s not also forget that what goes on inside these peoples heads is just as vile and disgusting. I’m glad he’s been arrested. His life is going to be very interesting for quite a while. 
  • Options
    Some might think he had drunk so much he piddled as discreetly as possible and was unaware of the memorial.
    Perhaps the poor chap couldn't read, adult illiteracy is remarkably high, so it is actually down to the Corbyn loving lefty teachers who hadn't done their job properly when this loving friend family man and father was a little 'un.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!