Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry's Heroes

Comments

• Options
    David Seaman is a twat, refusing to play just because its against a nudist team lol
  • Options
    I take it Steve Howey doesn't want to talk to the cameras?
     He played in the last series as well but never got a mention.
    Yeah weird one because pretty sure he does Sunderland podcasts and stuff so isn’t avoiding the limelight completely 
  • Options
    Earlier in the programme Razor said he wants to get fitter and back on the pitch.

Now he is in the pub drinking pint after pint, jaeger after jaeger.

Whilst he has a serious heart problem.

WTF
  • Options
    David Seaman is a twat, refusing to play just because its against a nudist team lol
    I think it was more he didn't want to risk hurting his dislocated finger in a pointless game against a bunch of blokes in the nude. 🙄
  • Options
    Yeah weird one because pretty sure he does Sunderland podcasts and stuff so isn’t avoiding the limelight completely 
    Wrong Howey! His brother Lee played for Sunderland and the fans have one of my favourite chants for opposition teams 

Lee Howey, Lee Howey, Lee Howey

Your brother is a c*#t 

to the tune of the direct line adverts 
  • Options
    I think it was more he didn't want to risk hurting his dislocated finger in a pointless game against a bunch of blokes in the nude. 🙄
    And if he had said that then fair point.

But he stormed off and said we are ex England players look and what we have been reduced to
  • Options
    Ruddock tells everyone he can't play because he needs an op on his heart, then he goes on a bender with his teammates egging him on, some footballers really are a different breed, total respect to Merson telling Ruddock how it is. 
  • Options
    All very staged and scripted but still good entertainment. Didn’t need the cock fest though...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A lot of it is staged but it's good entertainment
  • Options
    Looked like they can still play some decent football as well, Merson looked quality in the snippets that were shown.
  • Options
    Surprised by how many of them don’t kick a ball about anymore even if it’s just up Goals with their mates.
  • Options
    I presume the producers don't want to spread the story too thin etc and no-one is really that interested in Steve Howey.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Wrong Howey! His brother Lee played for Sunderland and the fans have one of my favourite chants for opposition teams 

Lee Howey, Lee Howey, Lee Howey

Your brother is a c*#t 

to the tune of the direct line adverts 
    I knew about the song. One of my best mates is a Sunderland fan and hates Steve because he played for Newcastle despite being a massive Sunderland fan. They felt the same about Chopra because he was a mag who played for Sunderland after. 
    I did think it was Steve who did the podcasts but looks like I was wrong. My mate spoke about him once so looks like he was just a guest. 
  • Options
    I presume the producers don't want to spread the story too thin etc and no-one is really that interested in Steve Howey.
    True, but I don't see why many are interested in Lee Hendrie either. 
  • Options
    Looked like they can still play some decent football as well, Merson looked quality in the snippets that were shown.
    agreed, technically he still looks good. Same with Parlour, still outstanding with the ball at their feet. 
  • Options
    Find it amazing how many of them just reverted back to type after the last series and a few of them clearly like the booze.

Ruddock is a lost cause though, he had enough warnings in the last one and doesn't seemed to have  changed a bit. If weighing 23 stone and having a known heart problem doesn't give him a massive kick up the arse nothing will.
  • Options
    Absolutely no sympathy and zero respect for Ruddock. Young kids as well. Fuck wit of the highest order. 
  • Options
    I found it quite sad. Ruddock should have been sent home in the hope that he needs some home truths before it is too late, but I suppose the programme makers thought it was good TV. Respect to Merson for saying it how it is.

Also great to hear Merson saying how the previous series saved his life. I think he is going to stay on track. Something has happened to him and he has worked out what is important. He still is a very useful football player too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob Lee is one of the fitter, but at only an inch or so taller and a decade younger than me is 90k+. I am 80k and before lockup was 75k with little exercise.
  • Options
     Notice that Paul Walsh is also one of the subs along with ex Palace Millwall and Palace playěr Andy Gray
  • Options
    Part 2 and they are off to Italy 
  • Options
    Harry haha! Talking about opening a new account in San Marino! 
  • Options
    In San Marino, and Harry just said its lovely here its a tax haven, Rosie my dog has just opened a bank account 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    In San Marino, and Harry just said its lovely here its a tax haven, Rosie my dog has just opened a bank account 🤣🤣🤣
    Don't laugh he's a fucking crook. End of. 
  • Options
    Can image Lee Bowyer would like Calcio Storico
  • Options
    Rob Lee is one of the fitter, but at only an inch or so taller and a decade younger than me is 90k+. I am 80k and before lockup was 75k with little exercise.
    What?
  • Options
    He means kilograms.
  • Options
    Gotta a feeling I was tuning into HeartAttack Watch with Razor Ruddock and Michaela Strachan.