Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry's Heroes

Comments

• Harris heroes?
  • Addickted said:
    Harry's Brown Envelope
    For a man who said at his trial "I write like a 2 year old and can't spell" that's a hell of a place he has in sandbanks!

• The director clearly wasn't interested in Steve Howey.
    He was a reserve. 
    His brother is more interesting 
  • Sponsored links:

• 2nd part on tonight.
  • edited March 2019
    MrOneLung said:
    Why did he meet Razor Ruddock in Ossies Cafe in Dartford? 
    Does Ruddock live there? 
    He lives n Kent. Was in an episdoe of Can's Pay We'll Take it Away - not very classy - posted without reading other's commenrs
  • Who are the 4 substitutes? Should have trained more than 11 not only for Razor but to cover injuries

Or Robert Lee.
  • Good fun that
  • Paul Walsh on the subs list for the game? And was the Andy Gray the one who played for us? They tried not to show the subs except for Lee Hendrie who they couldn't really avoid
    Or Robert Lee.
    He was on last nights programme. But a few were missing from Spain. But Howey and Hendrie weren’t on either.

A fun programme to watch. Even More enjoyable to watch as my sister got married at that golf hotel in Spain last year. So spent a few days there. 
  • Would've been better with Venables.  Or Big Ron. 
  • Enjoyed the programme, seeing Robert Lee Robert Lee Robert Lee
    Robert Lee Robert Lee
    Robert Lee e e

• The one most featured on the program.  

• Sponsored links:

• gotta feel for Paul Merson, maybe sky should take him off their betting adds !
  • gotta feel for Paul Merson, maybe sky should take him off their betting ads !
    What’s the odds on that happening...
  • Paul Walsh on the subs list for the game? And was the Andy Gray the one who played for us? They tried not to show the subs except for Lee Hendrie who they couldn't really avoid

Our Andy Gray played for Scotland. I assume it was the Andy Gray that played for Palace and Spurs.
  • Three of the Germans are in their 60s!

Matthias Hergot 63

Frank Mill 60

Uli Stein (goalie) 64

• Really enjoyed it. Mark Wright definitely had a dodgy 3 minutes 2nd half!

Razor Ruddock is a walking heart attack though and not sure he'll change at all. Being 24 stone, eating and drinking crap and having a brother who has a stent fitted should have already been signs he needs to change his lifestyle.
  • gotta feel for Paul Merson, maybe sky should take him off their betting adds !
    I don't think he's in their betting ads , at least not in recent ones 
  • Isnt he in that one where the Soccer Saturday team are doing the Viking clap chanting "Boost"?
  • Funniest bit was Robbie Fowler being forced to wear the flamenco dress! To be fair to him he took it in good spirit - and he still knows where the back of the net is.
  • I know it was a bit of fun, but does anyone else think the scoreline was fixed ?