Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Bonkers Statement from Roland - the "The EFL must buy the club" one

Comments

• Options
    Just online for first time since this morning.

what the actual fuck !!!!!
  • Options
    Missed all this again !!!!

Belatedly, WTF ???

I refer m'luds  to my post on the FF minutes thread around midday  before this broke....a bit like RD.

"RD needs to be questioned by the EFL and his mental state reviewed in a new Fit & Proper Person's test."

And I feel pretty optimistic that this is already in the pipeline in some shape or form c/o those who put their names where their mouths are....

I have a strange feeling , maybe even a tingle, that this could be the start of something BIG....

...for our beloved football club.

Bring it on !!!!
  • Options
    I can't actually see how this will end now that RD has completely lost his marbles? A serious question is how would you negotiate with him?
  • Options
    RD has been treated terribly and the EFL need to act. The statement sums things up nicely and all decent Charlton fans should get behind our owner.

You on the same medication then?
    Nah it's just one of HIUTB's regular LOL-fishing exercises. More usually seen on the Trump threads, but since they've been exiled he's probably not getting the same hit from them as he used to.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Official website now under going maintenance 
    There's supposed to be a meeting with lawyers today. Perhaps they're clearing the decks for an announcement that all parties have withdrawn lol

It’s happening!
  • Options
    I don't know if it's been mentioned on the thread, but... like, hadn't a lot of the chat about staff not being paid due bonuses died down on here and elsewhere?

So why would that particular sticking point occur as graffiti? Unless it's employees, in which case that's amazing, but... strikes me as a bit odd that of all topics to raise, it's staff bonuses.
  • Options
    Ben18 said:
    Dave2l said:
    Karl Robinson when appointed;

I really like Roland and got on really well with him. No one knows the real Roland. He really cares about Charlton.

(Slips £300 in his pocket)
    More likely slipped him a cheeseburger
    Most likely slipped him something else :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can CARD issue an official statement as the old scrote seems to be implying the protestors caused the vandalism?
  • Options
    Just read it.
    I think the phrase these days is: 
    O...M...F...G
  • Options
    Nug said:
    Amazing what a lick of paint can do
    After reading the statement I think Roland’s the one licking the paint.
  • Options
    Ben18 said:
    Dave2l said:
    Karl Robinson when appointed;

I really like Roland and got on really well with him. No one knows the real Roland. He really cares about Charlton.

(Slips £300 in his pocket)
    More likely slipped him a cheeseburger
    Or a digit.
  • Options
    So, it's not a spoof article. I honestly had to check the CAFC website to see.
  • Options
    Someone needs to be power of attorney he's not of sound mind.
  • Options
    Jesus wept.  He's completely lost it
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I see the club are now tweeting about the Upbeats in an attempt to deflect attention away from the statement. Disgusting and shameful exploitation because they know people are less likely to leave 'nasty comments' on an Upbeats tweet.
  • Options
    He says that Charlton supporters caused the vandalism.
    He has no evidence.
    It could have been Roland himself, or people he paid to do it.
    I have no evidence of that, which is why I used the word 'could'.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    This too shall pass. This too shall pass.

River Stream GIF
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ferkin gherkins alive... WTAF.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Do we know if the club regularly archives old features from the website, or they've changed the way they link to stuff, because I just went to look at the original {...} statement, and it's gone? Luckily it's been archived multiple times at https://web.archive.org, so you can still see it in all its glory. I've just archived today's batshittery for posterity as well, just in case we have further website outages that mean it can't be accessed.
    Original statement was deleted quite soon after it was posted. I’m surprised today’s one is still appearing.
  • Options
    t is still there.. if you click on news and the links.. it was 15 mins ago.
    2nd story next to Taylor.

Here is the link:-

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c77e0391c719/owner-roland-duchatelet-demands-efl-acquire-charlton

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    I see the club are now tweeting about the Upbeats in an attempt to deflect attention away from the statement. Disgusting and shameful exploitation.
    Unfair and untrue @JaShea99

The club regularly tweet about the upbeats and did so on Saturday.

They posted part one on Tuesday

and part two today

They were 21 tweets from the club today.  Only one was about the upbeats and one other was about the fans forum meeting
  • Options
    If my previous comment seems harsh, just remember he is trying to destroy our club