Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Bowyer charged by FA

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Never understood the touch line ban as a form of punishment. It does absolutely nothing but give Bowyer a better view when watching the game
    Ssshhh - the FA will ban him from the ground if they hear/see that comment...u know they have it in for us...🙄...😉

Cmon U Addicks...!!
  • Options
    But it won't be the same unless Jacko wears a Bowyer style jumper
    With the shorts? That way we still have the Bowyer aspect and Jacko keeps his identity :wink:
  • Options
    Say a couple of words out of place and the FA are swift to act. Bowyer must be kept away from the pitch.
    Anyway, Lawrence and Bennett are ok to play on Saturday I trust?

• Options
    Let’s face it the FA, EUFA, FIFA, are all fucking useless or bent and will continue to protect their own at all costs.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    They blow up the arses of referees. The line which constitutes an offence is in the wrong place. Don't threaten refs, but surely you can be critical when you think it is justified. I already know the answer to that, you can't!
  • Options
    Love bowyer but sorry if you got abused like a referee in your work place you would be moaning. 
    I know some referees have different tolerance levels and manage dissent differently but in general with dissent or abusive behaviour.
    By the laws of the game foul and abusive behaviour by word or actions  is a sending off offence.
    But if we sent off everyone for swearing you wouldn’t have a game.
    I look at it in 3 ways some call it the 3 ps
    is it PUBLIC (everyone can clearly hear it. )
     Is it PERSONAL (aimed at you) you useless cunt ref 
    or PROVOCATIVE (I’m going to fucking smack you ref.)
    Then if it’s one of these it’s a sending off
    we have brought in sin bins in lower level football where player gets a yellow card and goes of for 10mins.Twice when I’ve shown the yellow cards for dissent as they've walked off one said wanker one stuck fingers up and said fuck off. Red cards really but I ignored it (call it man management of the game.)
    Would you ignore your work mate if he swore at you? 

In this game I cautioned 4 players sin binned 1 and sent one off for 2 yellows throughout the second half I was subjected to foul and abusive language by the losing team by a girl who came with teamsheets so I presume is there secretary and a man next to her who I would guess is her farther. 
    Also while dealing with a substitution with the other team the assistant manager of the team with the player sin binned wanted to know how much sin bin time was left. As I was at the other bench dealing with the substitution I didn’t answer him so he said oh ref you barstard how long left can he come on yet.
    I went over to there bench and said right who’s calling me a barstard then made them give me a apology instead of sending anyone off. After the game walking to the changing room I had the man  who  was abusing me all second half following me telling me what a shit ref I was etc the female physio joins in to say yes don’t think you’ve had a good game ref I felt like turning round and punching the man I said to the physio can you shut your mouth please (because she is under my control being part of the game.)I should of said can you keep your opinions to yourself to her please. 
    The team reported me for only cautioning there players saying I was biased and apparently I was given there players high fives   I also told the physio to shut up your a women you don’t know what your on about. 
    You can be abused all day long and can’t say nothing back. 
    I understand passion and heat of the moments but there needs to be a line. 
  • Options
    Love bowyer but sorry if you got abused like a referee in your work place you would be moaning. 
    I know some referees have different tolerance levels and manage dissent differently but in general with dissent or abusive behaviour.
    By the laws of the game foul and abusive behaviour by word or actions  is a sending off offence.
    we have brought in sin bins in lower level football where player gets a yellow card and goes of for 10mins.Twice when I’ve shown the yellow cards for dissent as they've walked off one said wanker one stuck fingers up and said fuck off. Red cards really but I ignored it (call it man management of the game.)

In this game I cautioned 4 players sin binned 1 and sent one off for 2 yellows throughout the second half I was subjected to foul and abusive language by the losing team by a girl who came with teamsheets so I presume is there secretary and a man next to her who I would guess is her farther. 
    Also while dealing with a substitution with the other team the assistant manager of the team with the player sin binned wanted to know how much sin bin time was left. As I was at the other bench dealing with the substitution I didn’t answer him so he said oh ref you barstard how long left can he come on yet.
    I went over to there bench and said right who’s calling me a barstard then made them give me a apology instead of sending anyone off. After the game walking to the changing room I had the man  who  was abusing me all second half following me telling me what a shit ref I was etc the female physio joins in to say yes don’t think you’ve had a good game ref I felt like turning round and punching the man I said to the physio can you shut your mouth please (because she is under my control being part of the game.)I should of said can you keep your opinions to yourself to her please. 
    The team reported me for only cautioning there players saying I was biased and apparently I was given there players high fives   I also told the physio to shut up your a women you don’t know what your on about. 
    Have you heard the phrase "sticks & stones....." ? It's just words mate. Said in the heat of the moment. In the pub later they'll probably joke with you & buy you a beer. Let it go......
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Why on earth do you do it? Have you always had masochistic tendencies?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Have you heard the phrase "sticks & stones....." ? It's just words mate. Said in the heat of the moment. In the pub later they'll probably joke with you & buy you a beer. Let it go......
    "Sticks and stones" is why many get depression!
  • Options
    Have a go doing it mate grinds you down. .are we saying them Bulgarians are fine what there doing (sticks and stones) 
    Is calling someone a black  bastard not acceptable and someone else a ginger or fat bastard acceptable. 
    I tell you something else makes me laugh referring. Fortunately I’ve never had a serious injury in any of my games.but when there’s a bad tackle and they all pile in to fight each other. You break it up and at the end of the game players shake hands with each other but not with you.oh no they have a go at you and say you lost control of match. Eh wait did I Try breaking someone’s leg with a reckless  tackle or try hitting anyone. No mate it’s not all like that get you a pint after a game all the time I’ve been physically push out of a pavilion. By about 6 players 

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Bowyer's reputation means he's always going to be targetted by this kind of accusation. If I was him I'd quietly wire myself up on match days and next time someone falsely reports him for swearing/threatening behaviour he'd be able to defend himself effectively. 
  • Options
    Bowyer's reputation means he's always going to be targetted by this kind of accusation. If I was him I'd quietly wire myself up on match days and next time someone reports him for swearing/threatening behaviour he'd be able to defend himself effectively. 

None of us have heard the conversations but a lot are assuming it's all the ref and Bowyer did nothing wrong.

No bias at all, of course.
  • Options
    Wonder why they don’t wire them up. They’ll be banned all season except for that big geyser Evens.i heard he’s quiet pollute when abusing people. 😀 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Bowyer's reputation means he's always going to be targetted by this kind of accusation. If I was him I'd quietly wire myself up on match days and next time someone reports him for swearing/threatening behaviour he'd be able to defend himself effectively. 

None of us have heard the conversations but a lot are assuming it's all the ref and Bowyer did nothing wrong.

No bias at all, of course.

Fair point. Original post amended.
  • Options
    No doubt others on here will recall when LB was sent off last season against Wimbledon, he was quite clearly calling the referee a “fucking wanker” repeatedly as he left the dugout.
  • Options
    The chips on the shoulders of some of our fans , woe betide us 

• Options
    JJ and Andy Marshall said last night that we're unbeaten with them only on the touchline so not a problem.

Lee will be communicating via an ear piece worn by AM.

JJ didn't say what was said but said LB didn't swear.
  • Options
    JJ and Andy Marshall said last night that we're unbeaten with them only on the touchline so not a problem.

Lee will be communicating via an ear piece worn by AM.

JJ didn't say what was said but said LB didn't swear.
    Ignoring the League Cup are they then? ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I was surprised there was little upset on here about the ref missing 2-3 penalty calls.  Not sutprised Bowyer was upset; so was I.
    Dazzler21 said:
    I was screwing. Bowyer was screwing. We are Bowyer. Bowyer is Charlton.
    In relation to the above post. I just meant that we could see Bowyer was screwing at the penalty shouts as I was at the same time screwing. 

I then insinuated that Bowyer and Charlton fans exist in a hive mind.
    I'll give you the hive mind bit, but "Bowyer was screwing at the penalty shouts" doesn't make any sense at all.
  • Options
    In which case, why don't we keep Bowyer in the stands for every game?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I was surprised there was little upset on here about the ref missing 2-3 penalty calls.  Not sutprised Bowyer was upset; so was I.
    Dazzler21 said:
    In relation to the above post. I just meant that we could see Bowyer was screwing at the penalty shouts as I was at the same time screwing. 

I'll give you the hive mind bit, but "Bowyer was screwing at the penalty shouts" doesn't make any sense at all.
    Screwin’ in yoof speak is ‘angry’
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

How the heck did you know that Mr.Bonce.
    A lot younger than you pretend to be :)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

How the heck did you know that Mr.Bonce.
    A lot younger than you pretend to be :)
    I know i look it  o:) but i do have a 16 year old son.