Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post match views; AFC Wimbledon v Charlton

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2019
    sammy391 said:
    Does bowyer miss next game or is it just a fine?
    Think it's touch line ban 1 game. Could be wrong.
  • Options
    Really needed that win!  Fingers crossed it’s a bit of momentum now as we approach the home straight.  Really pleased for Sarr and the cult figure he’s becoming.  Have a feeling he could nick Poty if he carries on like this 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Big big win , in the context of where our season was heading .
    Now it’s play offs guaranteed and we just need to keep a nice momentum and get that Vetokele back  who first joined us and the chances of being play off winners will increase dramatically.
    I said PO guaranteed, and guess what fucking legend didnt book family holiday on league 1 play off final day this year!!!!!!

It's sundrland, written in stars I tell thee. 
  • Options
    Crap first half, but the entire second half was better. Marshall missed 2 great chances in quick succession and was rightly replaced by Fosu. Switching Williams to the right seemed to work wonders.

Great atmosphere from the travelling fans, despite the fact that we couldn't see half the. If you didn't have the sun in your eyes, you caught the glare off the top of the dugout. 

Beaten our bogey side twice now, and got a much needed win with 2 really tough games coming up.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Obviously I’m claiming that after my calls for Naby to take free kicks. Go Naby!!
  • Options
    Just back horrible first half, great second.

Naby player of the year?

cullen much better up the field second half

Bowyer sat behind us second after being sent off.

premier ref? As bad as the rest of them just awful IMHO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We were generally poor, especially first half, but we needed it. 
    Well done to Nabs and Aribo played well in second half. 
  • Options
    I thought we looked more dangerous when Lapslie came off. Williams and Aribo took up the slack and Fosu gave us more offensive bite.
  • Options
    Poor performance and the win shouldn't hide the cracks. Was certainly better second half but hardly promotion form. Would be nice if it could get our momentum back as we will need to play a lot better in the next 2 games.
    Sarr continues to improve. 
    Can't see what Williams adds.
    Not sure why people are complaining about the ref. Thought he was probably the best we have had this year. His most obvious errors were probably not booking Sarr in the first half and Solly in the second. I just hope Sarr would have had the sense not to then make that challenge in the second half for which he rightly got booked.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I think the team that ended the match showed the way we need to go. 
  • Options
    Any details on what Bowyer did to get sent off?
  • Options
    Put a tenner on at half time for a 1-2 at 8’s

Happy days

also put a tenner on a 1-3 at 35’s

Welk that was just a shite bet!

• Options
    I thought we looked more dangerous when Lapslie came off. Williams and Aribo took up the slack and Fosu gave us more offensive bite.
    I’m thinking that the likes of Fosu and Vetokele may be better suited coming off the bench moving forward.  Vetokele because I don’t think he adds enough over 90 mins, and Fosu because of his pace when the game is stretched 
  • Options
    He was interviewed on BBC London and said the first yellow was for complaining, as the ref apparently told Solly, 'yes, you were fouled', but he didn't give it.
    He said the the second yellow was for saying 'well done'.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    cabbles said:
    I’m thinking that the likes of Fosu and Vetokele may be better suited coming off the bench moving forward.  Vetokele because I don’t think he adds enough over 90 mins, and Fosu because of his pace when the game is stretched 
    So we start off toothless and change to a team that genuinely threatens the opposition's goal in the second half?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think he called the ref a fucking wanker (sorry AFKA) but as I was there I couldn't be sure. 
  • Options
    Still on the manor and wombling free

allez allez allez 
    Nice to see today boss.
    Don't stay out too late and post on the drunk thread .
  • Options
    First half was truly dreadful. Second half we dominated and deserved the win. Just left Wimbledon and off to meet my Millwall mate. Brilliant. 
  • Options
    Do we know if Parker was injured or dropped?

great win. COYR
  • Options
    Do we know if Parker was injured or dropped?

great win. COYR
    He was unwell.
  • Options

redman said:
    Poor performance and the win shouldn't hide the cracks. Was certainly better second half but hardly promotion form. Would be nice if it could get our momentum back as we will need to play a lot better in the next 2 games.
    Sarr continues to improve. 
    Can't see what Williams adds.
    Not sure why people are complaining about the ref. Thought he was probably the best we have had this year. His most obvious errors were probably not booking Sarr in the first half and Solly in the second. I just hope Sarr would have had the sense not to then make that challenge in the second half for which he rightly got booked.

I don't think a single game goes by where people aren't complaining about the ref. It's a bit ridiculous tbh.