Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Woolwich Ferry

Limited service today.

Comments

• They're still having problems with docking. The drawbridge took ages to engage with the boat and then one of the gates decided not to open for a while. The boat looks good. There are separate ways on for cyclists and pedestrians. I think it was slower crossing but as it's so big I suppose the wait, for cars anyway, will be shorter. And now I can say I'm one of the first to ride Vera Lynn. ;-)
  • edited February 11
    May I be the first to congratulate you.
    A couple of miles along the river walk is a cable car that also crosses the river.
    Go on, I dare you.

• May I be the first to congratulate you.
    A couple of miles along the river walk is a cable car that also crosses the river.
    Go on, I dare you.

Been there, rode it.
  • May I be the first to congratulate you.
    Go on, I dare you.

Sod off... Aint trying to get my car in one of those!!
  • iainment said:
    They're still having problems with docking. The drawbridge took ages to engage with the boat and then one of the gates decided not to open for a while. The boat looks good. There are separate ways on for cyclists and pedestrians. I think it was slower crossing but as it's so big I suppose the wait, for cars anyway, will be shorter. And now I can say I'm one of the first to ride Vera Lynn. ;-)
    They should have left it well alone. All in the name of progress.... 
  • Can you get any duty free?
  • Ferryman said:
    Can you get any duty free?
    If you don’t know, how are we?
  • Good job you cant see that passenger's face or reg/  
  • Ferryman said:
    Can you get any duty free?
    If you don’t know, how are we?
    Oh yea!
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:
    Good job you cant see that passenger's face or reg/