Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham Festival 2019

Comments

• Options
    1.30- City Island EW
    2.10- Topofthegame
    2.50- Killultagh Vic EW
    3.30- Altior - No bet for me as too short but can't  see Altior losing. Will go in the yankee
    4.10- Tiger Roll
    4.50- Coko Beach EW
    5.30- Sempo EW

YANKEE
    Altior
    Tiger Roll
    Killutagh Vic
    City Island- 
    What a start 

I was stuck for time and couldn't look at any form, so I copied yours mate :-)  Thank you, profit already guaranteed!
  • Options
    Car crash of a day for me so far.
  • Options
    Cheers @PaddyP17

doing a £5 bet each morning to get the bet365 freebie, and picked Ballyandy each way at 18s, thanks to your analysis. Tidy gain which means I'm guaranteed a profit.
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

🤞🤞🤞🤞
    Whats the cash out?
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

🤞🤞🤞🤞
    Whats the cash out?
    William hill not offering a cash out unfortunately! It pays minimum 380 at present. 
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    cs1986 said:

🤞🤞🤞🤞
    Whats the cash out?
    William hill not offering a cash out unfortunately! It pays minimum 380 at present. 
    Let it ride. Each ways don't often get a cash out option and the 80k is always a bit of a dream, so the current minimum can go on something fun if it comes to it!

Fingers crossed for you though.
  • Options
    Id never cash out, just interested to see what WH were thinking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Altior almost threw that away haha, you could see the jockeys relief at the end
  • Options
    One winner from last 2 and it’s at least 4K lol leathl steps was my main choice watch it fall at first or come last now. 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    cs1986 said:
    cs1986 said:

🤞🤞🤞🤞
    Whats the cash out?
    Let it ride. Each ways don't often get a cash out option and the 80k is always a bit of a dream, so the current minimum can go on something fun if it comes to it!

Fingers crossed for you though.
    Cheers mate 
  • Options
    Altior wow, battled his way up the hill. Had Politologue e/w so happy with his run.
  • Options
    Magnificent Altior - what a Champion!!
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    One winner from last 2 and it’s at least 4K lol leathl steps was my main choice watch it fall at first or come last now. 

Fingers crossed for you mate. Bookies have taken all my money today so good to hear some on here are doing well
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Fingers crossed for you mate. Bookies have taken all my money today so good to hear some on here are doing well
    Cheers pal
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Bloody hell thought I was on for my first e/w winner with Politilogue for a second there. Will take the place winnings, that was the height of my expectations anyway!
  • Options
    I've had Altior at 4/1 to remain unbeaten this season.

A bit of a scare at the last there, but hopefully I've basically won that, even if he goes to Sandown in April.
  • Options
    Why do ITV interview losing jockeys they clearly dont want to talk and are disappointed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been busy so just looked for each ways in the next 3. 

Very much a punt and not that confident!

4:10 Josies Orders (5 places at 5-1)

4:10 Fact Of The Matter (6 places at 10-1)

4:50 Cracker factory (10 places at 18-1)

5:30 Cascova (7 places at 22-1)

The rationale is to try to be a poor man's (with my betting record poor man is the operative phrase) @PeanutsMolloy with each way value.

It worked yesterday as I ( or rather @Len\'s_little_girl  since it's her account I use) was in profit on the day.
  • Options
    I wonder if Altior would have won without the 5 length head start ?
  • Options
    Yes. It would've been a differently-run race but he's just that good that he would've done enough.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Yes. It would've been a differently-run race but he's just that good that he would've done enough.

This 100%.

He would have still won giving all the others a 5 length start.

• Options
    Easy for Tiger Roll
  • Options
    That was incredible.
  • Options
    Tiger Roll. What a horse.  Beers are on me!!!
  • Options
    Altior and Tiger Roll

Unlucky bookies haha
  • Options
    Tiger Roll, loved that race, what a horse!!
  • Options
    Now 7/1 for the GN, which looks prohibitively short.

What a horse. Bloody hell.