Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karlan Grant moves to Huddersfield

Comments

• Options
    Huddersfield’s top scorer having only played 10 games
  • Options
    Probably half off the bench as today.
  • Options
    This is a tortuous thread, well done again Karlan.
  • Options
    4 goals in 10 appearances for a team that's clearly not up to scratch in the league this season, enough for another top flight team to take a punt on him in the summer?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Good boy KAG keep showing me and the others that doubted you wrong...

Another header btw. One thing we are missing for when Taylor crosses...
  • Options
    Golfie won’t be happy ....I

Is he ever?  : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Put on wrong thread earlier but well done Karlan

No disrespect to Parker, sure he tried his heart out, it isn’t his fault but....

Why sign a journeyman footballer from division 3 who has never made it?

Thanks Roland, you really are a genius. 

All I can say after Morrison, Yann and all, is how you made all your millions, should give every numpty hope in this world.
  • Options
    Think he gets sold back up to the PL for £2-3M or does he go down to the Championship next season?
  • Options
    Think he gets sold back up to the PL for £2-3M or does he go down to the Championship next season?
    What?!

There is not a chance in hell that they're going to sell a 21 year old striker who's just scored 4 goals in 600 minutes of play.........for 2-3m.
  • Options
    What?!

There is not a chance in hell that they're going to sell a 21 year old striker who's just scored 4 goals in 600 minutes of play.........for 2-3m.
    Palace for 12 million; you can see it . I imagine we have no sell-on
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    What?!

Palace for 12 million; you can see it . I imagine we have no sell-on
    I was told we do have a sell-on.

But it makes no difference whatsoever if Roland is somehow still here. Same with Nick Pope if he was to be sold, we get a % but it makes no odds at all unless we have an owner who is sensible and is going to reinvest into the squad.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    What?!

That’d be almost a crazy as selling your young English top scorer for 1.5 million halfway through a promotion campaign. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What price an England appearance soon?

• Options
    On another thread I gave him two years. World Cup we had Welbeck busted flush, Vardy in form but getting on. Contenders, Abraham, perhaps Sancho might move inside. Lookman. Not much quality bar Kane and Radford.
  • Options
    Jermaine Jenas said he would be a key part of their Championship campaign next season and they would need to fight to keep hold of him.
  • Options
    It's great that he's scored 4 goals in the prem, but im still not convinced he's good enough even for the championship.
    I would like to agree with you, but then we would both be wrong. Quality player. I really wish we had kept him.
  • Options
    hes done well and for his career and wealth it was a good move.  I still wonder whether, whilst playing for a demoralised Huddersfield team getting soundly beat almost every week, he casts an envious eye at our team spirit/winning run and potential trip to Wembley.
  • Options
    Big test for him now, as in the PL there was little expectation on him really, as Hudds were pretty much down.

Next season will be different, as there will be some expectation on him to do well, and the fans will be expecting to be up challenging for the top six.

As we know only too well, the season after relegation from the PL can be testing in more ways than one.
  • Options
    Big test for him now, as in the PL there was little expectation on him really, as Hudds were pretty much down.

Next season will be different, as there will be some expectation on him to do well, and the fans will be expecting to be up challenging for the top six.

As we know only too well, the season after relegation from the PL can be testing in more ways than one.
    If he's got the right players around him and Hudds play to his strengths, he'll do well.