Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays 2019

Comments

• Options
    Off topic slightly but just booked our flights to Majorca for next June.
  • Options
    1st day in Rhodes
    Happy days
    Are you in Pefkos @floydroadfaithfull ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:hi deed I am
    1st day in Rhodes
    Happy days
    Are you in Pefkos @floydroadfaithfull ?
    Indeed
    Well just outside
  • Options
    nice -  18 of us went last July

Loved it.
  • Options
    sweltering here in Bexhill, fancy a dip
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Heading to Northern Spain in a couple of days to escape from the crazy Madrid heat, which has been in the high 30s for a while. Our summer holidays usually mean going somewhere cooler than where we are. Going to be up on the Cantabrian coast with some trips into the Picos de Europa mountain range as well.
  • Options

I hope you didn’t buy that towel in the club shop. If you did then your holiday is indirectly funding the regime. Think about that as you doze in the hot late afternoon sun on the beach ahead of a lovely evening out.
    Now I feel feel bad!
    Will have a extra pint of mythos later as punishment 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Loved it.
    We do
    Been to pefkos many times
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    why ??just don't get it
  • Options

I hope you didn’t buy that towel in the club shop. If you did then your holiday is indirectly funding the regime. Think about that as you doze in the hot late afternoon sun on the beach ahead of a lovely evening out.
    Now I feel feel bad!
    Mmmm, Mythos.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Now I feel feel bad!
    Mmmm, Mythos.
    Sorry felt so bad I had an extra 3 and to make my punishment even worse they were ice cold
    Now roland u have a lot to answer for
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Loved it.
    We do
    I’m off to Pefkos weekend after next. First time there; have been to Rhodes Town before. 
    Would appreciate your opinion of best eating/drinkeries please @floydroadfaithfull. Cheers. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Loved it.
    We do
    I’m off to Pefkos weekend after next. First time there; have been to Rhodes Town before. 
    Would appreciate your opinion of best eating/drinkeries please @floydroadfaithfull. Cheers. 

Considering there were 17/18 of us aged from 5 to 75 years old we didn't have a bad meal out.

Our favourites were :

Terpsis 

Two Brothers (the one on the beach road)

Harmony

Spitaki

Three Pigs

and at a €13 per head all you can eat BBQ at Pefkos Blue.

The kleftikos seemed to get good reviews from the party and were quite different at each restaurant.

• Options
    Should do the pink floyd boat trip to Lindos. Spend the day there and get a cab back (about €9)
  • Options
    Lixouri Kefalonia for us in September, seems a bit out in the middle of nowhere.

Any tips would be great.
  • Options
    Just had the mixed grill in 3 pigs last night 
    Awsome
    Washed down some ice cold mythos

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Should do the pink floyd boat trip to Lindos. Spend the day there and get a cab back (about €9)
    Wish you were here?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Lixouri Kefalonia for us in September, seems a bit out in the middle of nowhere.

Any tips would be great.
    We were in Kefalonia in June nearer to Lassi, we hired a speed boat one afternoon and had a blast around the area which included a brief stop in the little harbour at Lixouri, looks okay for a meal and a drink but we did not venture in land.
  • Options
    kefalonia seems v popular this year, hoping to go back next year.
  • Options
    Heading to Northern Spain in a couple of days to escape from the crazy Madrid heat, which has been in the high 30s for a while. Our summer holidays usually mean going somewhere cooler than where we are. Going to be up on the Cantabrian coast with some trips into the Picos de Europa mountain range as well.
    Potes is rather nice.
  • Options
    why ??just don't get it
    My absolute picture from hell 
    Reminds me of the beach in Benidorm...hardly any room to put a towel down.
  • Options
    Potes is rather nice.
    Amazing beach at Santander from what I remember.
  • Options
    We've got a week off in August, hoping to get something very cheap last minute but to be honest knowing kids holiday prices it'll be a couple of days camping and then days out from home etc.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    MrOneLung said:

Loved it.
    We do

Considering there were 17/18 of us aged from 5 to 75 years old we didn't have a bad meal out.

Our favourites were :

Terpsis 

Two Brothers (the one on the beach road)

Harmony

Spitaki

Three Pigs

and at a €13 per head all you can eat BBQ at Pefkos Blue.

The kleftikos seemed to get good reviews from the party and were quite different at each restaurant.

Efharisto @MrOneLung
  • Options
    Addickted I'm currently still working my way through all the restaurants for you and finding out were the coldest mythos is served and during the day still sporting the Charlton towel on the beaches while turning into a bronze Adonis 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Heading off to Lanzarote on Monday for a week all inclusive.

After the year I’ve had with working on my MSc, ensuring my health is okay, and fitting everything else in around it too, really need this week away now to just relax and forget about any stress for just 7 days.

Cannot wait to be honest.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Forget Rome, Paris or somewhere warm and sunny.

They were saying on the breakfast news, that you can now get a package holiday to Birmingham, where you can take a trip around Primarks new 70 million pound flagship store.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!