Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post Match Views: Charlton v Wimbledon : 15/12/18

12345679»

Comments

• Options

What would be our strongest XI does everyone think, with every player available and what formation as well?

Steer
    Solly Bauer Pearce Page
    Cullen Bielik JFC
    Aribo
    Grant Taylor

4312 with those players would be my pick, quite a defensive midfield but also players that can bring the ball forward, our strikers are undroppable and Aribo would be incredible with less defensive duties imo.

Then we have options in Ward, Marshall, Reeves, Fosu and Ajose from the bench if we are struggling to get anything going.

Imagine not having players injured!
    Wasn't that a number 1 from John Lennon?
  • Options

What would be our strongest XI does everyone think, with every player available and what formation as well?

Steer
    Solly Bauer Pearce Page
    Cullen Bielik JFC
    Aribo
    Grant Taylor

4312 with those players would be my pick, quite a defensive midfield but also players that can bring the ball forward, our strikers are undroppable and Aribo would be incredible with less defensive duties imo.

Then we have options in Ward, Marshall, Reeves, Fosu and Ajose from the bench if we are struggling to get anything going.

You could say he's a dreamer but he's not the only one :wink: .
  • Options
    No need to try and beat Kettle’s decision making by offering up worse puns.
  • Options
    Glad we won, Wimbledon are starting to become a club I don’t like the way they got there club back - great, but the attitude of some of there fans pisses me off.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I'm glad we won because I support Charlton. Wimbledon are not on my list of hated clubs. In fact, seeing as we nicked their star man from them and they have a few of our ex-players, we ought to be a bit more sympathetic. They were poor though. Their reaction to us going a man down seemed to be to re-double their efforts for the draw!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    But it is understandable why they did so given their history. It seems you can see things from a completely biased perspective, but nobody else is allowed to.
  • Options
    its a forum - people discuss things.

i'm a Charlton fan i am always going to take our side quite frankly i don't really care about any other clubs.

as a poster you often raise a point to someones post then when they react back you get v defensive.
  • Options
    No I do what you do - it is just I am disagreeing with you which is what we do on a forum. Not sure where the defensive bit is in what I have posted - just a different opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Still too pissed off about the team selection for the Donny FA Cup game to care that weve won the last 2. We could be gearing up for a cracking day out in Preston FFS!!

Don't mention the cup
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Steer
    Solly Bauer Pearce Page
    Cullen Bielik JFC
    Aribo
    Grant Taylor

You could say he's a dreamer but he's not the only one :wink: .
    Imagine.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

I believe the racist remark about Trevor Two-Reds Kettle may have been tongue in cheek ?

From memory the 6 red cards in Cafc matches have been.
    1 ginger =Waggy
    1 black= Nabby
    1 mixed race = Davies
    3 white = Hollands, Pinnock and the other Bolton Lad ?

A decent cross section of British society.

Yeah the slur at Kettle say was a racist was just a joke, a bit of banter.

But I was would say Waggy's beard is gigner.

But his hair is more dark blond. It's not a blond as Sols or Lappo.
  • Options

I believe the racist remark about Trevor Two-Reds Kettle may have been tongue in cheek ?

From memory the 6 red cards in Cafc matches have been.
    1 ginger =Waggy
    1 black= Nabby
    1 mixed race = Davies
    3 white = Hollands, Pinnock and the other Bolton Lad ?

A decent cross section of British society.

Yeah the slur at Kettle was just a joke, a bit of banter.

But I was would say Waggy's beard is gigner.

But his hair is more dark blond. It's not a blond as Sols or Lappo.
    Yeah like a dark strawberry blonde...image

Also known as Rangur (hard g)