Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post Match Views: Charlton v Wimbledon : 15/12/18

Well, we did it .... we all feared the worst in the first minute. But needn't have worried.

News, views and whatever on here please.

Comments

• Options
    Mods. Can you sticky this at the top of page, pls?

• Options
    Good result, usually mess up against the lower teams , keeps us right in the hunt and Millwall loose , Happy Days !!
  • Options
    We’re king of the 2-0 these days.
  • Options

We’re king of the 2-0 these days.

It's a great promotion winning score if you keep doing it consistantly.

• Options
    Prat Of The Season is decided...and it's not Sarr. Or even Kettle
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Bit premature, I don’t think the game has finished yet.

You're right, Ref Kettle has added on 45 additional minutes, just to bugger us up.

You know what he's like.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was easy. Wimbledon were just awful. A good 3 points. In Bowyer we trust. COYR!!
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Five wins in six will do nicely. The top eight are pulling away from the rest at this point in the season and we're only four points behind 2nd...

Couple of big games next weekend.

Pompey v Sunderland
    Blackpool v Barnsley

Us, Luton, Peterborough and Doncaster all have 'easier' home games.
  • Options
    Top four leagues had no red cards today except you guessed it our game!!
  • Options
    So when was the last time we had two players in double figures in the league (Grant 11, Taylor 10) by mid-Dec?
  • Options
    Or until West Ham and Fulham meet that is always fireworks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even when Sarr went off in the first minute I didn’t think it would stop us. We are challenging for the top for a reason. They are getting relegated for a reason. The only doubt I had is whether the game would get abandoned given the amount of water coming down from the sky. That pitch is fantastic.
  • Options
    Can't be very often that a side has had a player sent off in the first minute...........and still won the game.
  • Options

So when was the last time we had two players in double figures in the league (Grant 11, Taylor 10) by mid-Dec?

Back in the Killer and Flash days probably.

We've had the odd season with one decent goalscoring striker but I'm struggling to think of many with two of them.
  • Options
    Also, look more balanced with Reeves in the team, I think he does a lot that goea unnoticed
  • Options
    Wimbledon were awful. Grant and Taylor together would have had a field day against their defence today
  • Options
    Leuth said:

CAFCsayer said:

Leuth said:

Prat Of The Season is decided...and it's not Sarr. Or even Kettle

You are a self-obsessed clown... Someone ban this bellend. Incessant, needless digs. I don't know why I am biting because that is all he is looking for.

Onto the match... We never got out of first gear, nor did we need to. Thought the subs were a tad defensive as we were still in total control. Bielek was a class above, spraying it about like Pirlo. Ajose is no grant.
    I was talking about Pinnock ffs!
    Haha thought it was about to kick off there