Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Portsmouth v Charlton - Post Match Views

Get in there !!!

Fabulous result on the road against the league leaders.

Up the Addicks!!!

Over to you. Thoughts on performance, tactics, players?

Comments

• Options
    Get in you reds. Amazed we won that
  • Options
    Flabbergasted.

Well done lads. Fantastic result.
  • Options
    Only their second loss of the season. Quality win that. Hopefully the injuries are just niggles and they'll be back on Saturday.
  • Options
    Great job @Oggy Red . Really enjoyed that. Well done all
  • Options
    Just landed after a 2 hour flight, so missed it all. Literally can’t believe it. What a result!
  • Options
    Moment it went 2-0 I knew it would end 2-1... Its either that or 1-0 to either team in this fixture of late
  • Options
    Well the Portsmouth radio commentators gave my son and me a good laugh. We both instantly called a red card . He could have broken Taylor's leg going in with his studs. I don't even think it was a foul one of them said - elbow on Bielik - dirty team but they can't see it. Great to get the points off them - well done lads.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iFollow

Bloody brilliant, every single one of them. Lapslie is going to be some player.
  • Options
    To be fair Pompey commentators said were on top first half and deserved 2-0 lead and dug in second half
  • Options
    Said be happy with 9 points in December there's the 1st 3
  • Options

Great job @Oggy Red . Really enjoyed that. Well done all

I believe the real thanks must go to Masicat, who said after the Blackpool loss that we would win tonight.

And as we know, Masicat never wrong ..... take a bow, son. :smile:

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Watched on ifollow. Classic away battling performance every man did his bit and put their bodies on the line. Tactics spot on, took our chances, great team spirit against an uncompromising dirty team. Just hope the injuries several players sustained don't deplete us even further COYRs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Their last defeat was 0-2 home to Gillingham on 6 October.
  • Options
    Other teams will fear us now.
  • Options
    Great win boys, well done!
  • Options
    Smashing result. I was absolutely bricking it when I saw Pompey pull a goal back on soccer special given our record with late goals this season

Very very pleased for Bowyer as I felt some of the stick he took was a bit ott post Donny

Well pleased for all the fans there tonight. Early Xmas present for you and hopefully give us the momentum going into the 2 home games
  • Options
    Pompey commentary on iFollow was so fucking biased.....the half time round up was laughable beyond words.
  • Options
    Brilliant result. We have come to expect the unexpected with this side. Good or bad!
  • Options
    You stick a trip to Preston
    Stick a trip to Preston
    Stick a trip to Preston

Four points off the automatic places and a team fighting for each other and the boss.

The iconic shirt does it again.

Injuries to the front two a worry but we shall have to see how bad they are.

Get in

• Options
    Absolutely buzzing after that

Knew we were going to win tonight