Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dreams WTF ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    I'm glad someone brought this up

I had a dream I had been asked to break down and analyse songs as part of a job I had been given and then speak about them

I accused whoever did the music for the alphabet nursery rhyme of plaguerising twinkle twinkle. Oasis don't look back in anger got the good news for ripping off imagine and pretty flamingo and I explained in detail to an old Jewish lady with a new York accent that Paul Stanley is singing about his dick in the song 'Love Gun' as she was complaining about it encouraging gun crime. 

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I had a dream last night that Jordan Cousins was my cousin, purely because he's called Jordan Cousins.
    Is Jordan's cousin Jordan Cousins? and is Jordan's cousins cousin still jordan cousins?
    >>>>> Fulham's John Collins and Collins John have entered the conversation  
  • Options
    I often have dreams that feel like perfectly normal, reasonable days like any other until the point I wake up and my day actually starts.
    Sounds fairly mundane but very unnerving when it happens.
  • Options
    So last night...

we we were playing An away game and we’re standing on an old 80s style open terrace like Craven Cottage or Ashton Gate old set ups. At half time the home fans did some form of parade walk around the pitch which resulted with them goading us when going past. They then for some reason went out of the corner of the ground into the high street running behind the away end. 

Next thing hundreds of ours have left the ground and running down the high street to attack them. A right shoeing is dished out and then the sirens start. I jump in an abandoned van parked on the high street just as a jeep load of old bill pull up right next to it. It’s like one of those open jeeps you used to get in the A Team with about 6 rozzers all in their robocop gear. 

I start filming on my phone the OB through the window. The commander is like Sweetchuck from Police Academy. He gives a quick speech to all his officers and ends with a GO GO GO. They all fly out the jeep and run off, except Sweetchuck sitting in the middle who has got his seatbelt stuck. He’s wrestling away with the seatbelt but just can’t unclip it.

I’m pissing myself and now goading him through the van window and he’s looking at me and not being able to do anything about it. In the end he stops thrashing around and just sits there.  I then post it online and him unable to unclip a seatbelt becomes a TikTok sensation. 

Strange times...
    A psychiatric thesis right there. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Couple of regular dreams I have...

I'm afraid involve kicking the wife in bed.  First one was that I was playing for Charlton and took a short corner in front of the Covered End to the left, played it to Harry Gregory who played it straight back to me.  I hit the ball as hard as I could into the six yard box hoping for a deflection and suddenly heard ' Oi what the fuck are you playing at'.  I'd kicked her right up the aris.  She was not amused with the explanation next morning.

Second one was after watching Steve Coogan in the programe where he was the detective who took on the Stephen Lawrence case.  In the film he kicked an office door shut which was quite a poignant part in the programme.  I found myself doing this in bed that night much to Mrs MAM's disgust.

Another one is, if you've ever worked in the city near Liverpool Street and had to walk back to Canon Street station you know there are a variety of alley ways going from the Stock Exchange through to the station.  On most occasions when I'm dreaming about this I usually take a wrong turn and end up at Mansion House.  On one occasion I've ended up in Hammersmith.  God knows what these dreams are about but it's quite a regular one.

• Options
    Had one a few years ago that I was the Geordie comedian Sarah Millican’s boyfriend and on the way to one of her gigs we had to stop her limo in Eltham High St to buy me a pair of beige chinos in M+S. 
  • Options
    So last night...

we we were playing An away game and we’re standing on an old 80s style open terrace like Craven Cottage or Ashton Gate old set ups. At half time the home fans did some form of parade walk around the pitch which resulted with them goading us when going past. They then for some reason went out of the corner of the ground into the high street running behind the away end. 

Next thing hundreds of ours have left the ground and running down the high street to attack them. A right shoeing is dished out and then the sirens start. I jump in an abandoned van parked on the high street just as a jeep load of old bill pull up right next to it. It’s like one of those open jeeps you used to get in the A Team with about 6 rozzers all in their robocop gear. 

I start filming on my phone the OB through the window. The commander is like Sweetchuck from Police Academy. He gives a quick speech to all his officers and ends with a GO GO GO. They all fly out the jeep and run off, except Sweetchuck sitting in the middle who has got his seatbelt stuck. He’s wrestling away with the seatbelt but just can’t unclip it.

I’m pissing myself and now goading him through the van window and he’s looking at me and not being able to do anything about it. In the end he stops thrashing around and just sits there.  I then post it online and him unable to unclip a seatbelt becomes a TikTok sensation. 

Strange times...
    @oohaahmortimer raises an eyebrow….
  • Options
    We were waiting for the game to start at The Valley some time ago when a good friend of mine and fellow Addick,  Jim,  (not with us anymore) told me of this unforgettable dream he had had the night before. He was in his 70s at the time.

He was at playing in defence for Arsenal at Highbury when Keown made a huge  error and sliced his attempted clearance towards his own goal. 

Jim cursing him and being the last defender immediately set off to race back towards his goal in an attempt to clear. With one last enormous effort, he threw himself and just managed to clear it with his right boot before the ball went over the line. 

In the middle of the night and in complete darkness, Jim woke up suddenly. He had fully exited his bed and was laying on his bedroom floor. (his wife said nothing)

Jim could not explain where that dream came from but he felt quite proud of himself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2021
    Off_it said:

I saw the thread title and immediately thought of the Gabrielle song, only to find someone had beaten me to it. 

Now I realise that someone was me, but I have no recollection of it.

Jeez, I’m going back to bed.
  • Options
    Had one a few years ago that I was the Geordie comedian Sarah Millican’s boyfriend and on the way to one of her gigs we had to stop her limo in Eltham High St to buy me a pair of beige chinos in M+S. 
    Living the dream …