Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Taskmaster

Comments

• Options
    9pm usually
  • Options
    When does it start?
    No confirmed date yet. Just “autumn”
  • Options
    Series 10:

Daisy May Cooper
    Johnny Vegas
    Katherine Parkinson
    Mawaan Rizwan
    Richard Herring
    Richard Herring has been begging to go on since it started, I didn't think they would ever give in
  • Options
    Series 10:

Daisy May Cooper
    Johnny Vegas
    Katherine Parkinson
    Mawaan Rizwan
    Richard Herring
    Starts tonight at 9pm
  • Options
    Can't wait
  • Options
    Yay!!

New Taskmaster podcast afterwards too with Ed Gamble.
  • Options
    Excellent.
  • Options
    I'm properly excited about this. it's been way too long since the last series
  • Options
    A show that works well with Covid restrictions in that it shouldn't be diminished by them.
  • Options
    Any good tonight? Forgot it was starting

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very. Already some proper idiotic attempts at some of the tasks and Daisy May Cooper in hysterics is funny on its own.
  • Options
    You can watch it on C4+1 at 10.  There have been some spectacularly inept attempts at a couple of the tasks so far. No-one's covered themselves in glory in the one with the eggs so far
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    You can watch it on C4+1 at 10.  There have been some spectacularly inept attempts at a couple of the tasks so far. No-one's covered themselves in glory in the one with the eggs so far
    Of course, thanks will do.
  • Options
    I watched the first 20 mins and it bored me rigid.
    Each to their own, but I thought it was very poor.
  • Options
    All 4 (their on demand service) now has all previous 9 series available too.
  • Options
    This could be one of the worst series for tasks actually getting completed but already some absolutely hilarious attempts (Mawan especially)
  • Options
    Thought it started slowly but the egg task was good.

And Mawaan Rizwan's cow.
  • Options
    Trying to fill an egg with helium was brilliant 
  • Options
    Only heard about this yesterday. Started watching a few episodes from different series. Bit hot and cold for me.
    Thought the series with Joe Wilkinson, Jon Richardson was hilarious. The one with Rhod Gilbert not so much.

It's all down to the panel I suppose. Watched last night's and again I'm not sure.

Just found out Bob Mortimer was in series 5 so will definitely give that a watch
  • Options
    A family friendly (bleeped) version will be shown on E4 @ 6pm on Sundays each week after the new episode airs.
    Although the first is at 5.45 this week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only heard about this yesterday. Started watching a few episodes from different series. Bit hot and cold for me.
    Thought the series with Joe Wilkinson, Jon Richardson was hilarious. The one with Rhod Gilbert not so much.

It's all down to the panel I suppose. Watched last night's and again I'm not sure.

Just found out Bob Mortimer was in series 5 so will definitely give that a watch
    Oh it definitely hinges on the contestants as to how good a series ends up being. A couple of them definitely fall flat. 
  • Options
    I watched the first 20 mins and it bored me rigid.
    Each to their own, but I thought it was very poor.
    the first prize task of a series can feel quite flat as no dynamic has been established between the contestants, it's the first time they've met up as a group. it always gets better. I think this one felt even flatter as there's no audience response
  • Options

The Rhod Gilbert series was my favourite!
  • Options
    Thought they did well without an audience.

When I saw it being recorded I thought the fact that the participants were watching the tasks for the first time made them part of the audience in some way. They were like the naughty ones in the front row at school.

It's difficult to recreate the silliness of it all with no one watching. The live tasks may fall a bit flat.
  • Options
    Thought the first episode wasn't the best but it's been a good series since.
  • Options
    I'm not sure any of them understand the weekly prize task but there are still brilliant moments in every episode.
  • Options
    Yeah the prize tasks have been terrible. 
  • Options
    Think Richard Herring streams on Twitch during each episode giving his thoughts on each task and giving his own marks etc 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    This series not grabbing me as much, don’t know why as like all the contestants
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Think Richard Herring streams on Twitch during each episode giving his thoughts on each task and giving his own marks etc 
    He's been the one letdown for me, he's sort of pretty decent at the tasks, but not so think outside the box impressive to be really funny either way.