Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Talk Sport - Jim White (ed. Page 21 - Grapevine destroys Roland)

Comments

• here we go to listen to this crap.. I can see they are inviting people to phone in?
  • Waiting with bated breath. How many bloody adverts!!!
  • It doesn't sound like him???
  • is that in interpreter or is it really him?
  • Lie 1 already about team selection.. even though there is an email to proove otherwise
  • Only 2% of his business is at Charlton, didn’t have the time to get involved in team selection although suggestions were made to play certain players
  • surpsied he hasn't said "fake news"
  • Many Charlton fans hate me (him) but that is a consequence of his poor communication- blaming the communication team for not telling him how to handle it
  • I did trust KM
  • Sponsored links:

• Katrien did nothing wrong, she did a good job, the communication team are to blame
  • Fair play to the editing team for editing out every single 'huh'.
  • Communication problem? Meire speaks good english. And he said himself he doesn't care about results from the beginning. Just sell the club please Roalnd !! You are talking crap !!
  • Still investing in the club, we have a very competitive team this year. The bonus payment dependent on results, we made a huge loss so no bonus
  • Well done to Jim White for asking the questions
  • My people were 'suggesting' who would play?
  • Roland put that shovel down.please!!
  • Staff have been paid contractual bonuses/salaries
  • edited October 2018
    Tried for over a year to sell the club, been close for a week then it doesn’t happen. Hard to sell a club during the season as the potential buyers see results - had a compromise & price agreed with the Australians.

Protests are a real problem, turns off potential new owners
  • Everyone else are liars. Oh the irony. I’m in tears of laughter here. Utter bellend.
  • Sponsored links:

• FFS. Is he saying better communication would have prevented people hating him?
  • 2% lol make it 0% and fuck off
  • They decide not put buy, mabey it is the result maybe if they lose they change their mind.. what planet is he on??
  • Roland wants the fans to stop protesting, as this will help the club to be sold.
  • Roland saying he tried to sell the club, doesn’t care how much money he gets for it
  • Gone to adverts
  • Roland wants the fans to stop protesting, as this will help the club to be sold.

We've not truly protested this season though?

Roland saying he tried to sell the club, doesn’t care how much money he gets for it

Sell it for £1 then Roland!!
  • And now, in all its blundering fuckwitery, the world can clearly see what we've been up against.
  • So glad that JW ha gone in with "Charlton fans are really good. You are billionaire, what is stopping you from selling it". "Just sell it". Get in JW. All the buffoon states is "Yes". and repeats.
  • Utter bullshit from RD as usual.