Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talk Sport - Jim White (ed. Page 21 - Grapevine destroys Roland)

Comments

• Options
    Wilder signed a contract? Are we not entitled to compensation then? More lies
  • Options
    Come on then own up. Whose comment was read out? You know the one that made Wilder not join us.
  • Options

@Razil said Ido think it's a shame to continue boycotting though, he's going now and the only people hurting from that are ourselves including some of the fine CL members above.

Don't know what planet your on but most people are not boycotting, they are just not going, like my two sons. Why because the club is a shadow of its previous self.

The regime has virtually killed the club, sucking the life out of it and while they continue to run the club into the ground nothing will improve.

The football is shit, the match day experiance is shit, apart from the protest days, there is no senior management team...etc etc etc.

The truth is the rat is slowly strangling the club to death and will continue to do so.

IMHO things will only continue to get worse until we rid ourselves of this loser.

This is true... the protests "in a strange kind of way" added to the atmosphere.

• Options
    Charlton only measure a measly 2% of the great man's interest and time. So where does the rest of his time go?

I'll start.

14% repairing old clothes and shoes?

8% checking Charlton life for defamation of character?

• Options
    60% drooling over pics of Katrien .. ooh la la
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Rudders22 said:

@Razil said Ido think it's a shame to continue boycotting though, he's going now and the only people hurting from that are ourselves including some of the fine CL members above.

Don't know what planet your on but most people are not boycotting, they are just not going, like my two sons. Why because the club is a shadow of its previous self.

The regime has virtually killed the club, sucking the life out of it and while they continue to run the club into the ground nothing will improve.

The football is shit, the match day experiance is shit, apart from the protest days, there is no senior management team...etc etc etc.

The truth is the rat is slowly strangling the club to death and will continue to do so.

IMHO things will only continue to get worse until we rid ourselves of this loser.

Don't Charlton spend most of its life in the shadow of its former self, regardless of the owner?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Holy shit, Roland you old shithouse

Have a look over the best part of 5 years worth of non-vulgar, positive shit I've had to say about you

Pffffftttttt

Deluded old
  • Options

Rudders22 said:

Don't Charlton spend most of its life in the shadow of its former self, regardless of the owner?

Rudders22 said:

nostalgia is not what it used to be .. you have a point .. looking back, far too much is often seen through the rose coloured lens of the 'good old days' that were really rough/indifferent/fecking dreadful (or possibly great/wonderful/orgasmic) .. delete according to your perspective

• Options

Rudders22 said:

Rudders22 said:

nostalgia is not what it used to be .. you have a point .. looking back, far too much is often seen through the rose coloured lens of the 'good old days' that were really rough/indifferent/fecking dreadful (or possibly great/wonderful/orgasmic) .. delete according to your perspective

Rudders22 said:

Rudders22 said:

Supporting Charlton is all about disappointment.
  • Options
    I've got a feeling after this interview, this could be the beginning of the end even though we have been up for sale for 18 months.
  • Options
    Bilko said:

I've got a feeling after this interview, this could be the beginning of the end even though we have been up for sale for 18 months.

End of the world?
  • Options

Rudders22 said:

Rudders22 said:

Rudders22 said:

Rudders22 said:

Supporting Charlton is all about disappointment.

not always .. cliché time … never take failure as a total disaster and never get smug and complacent over what success you may achieve .. grasshopper ((:>)
  • Options
    Think I’m glad I’ve been in a meeting. Is it available to play anywhere?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Rob7Lee said:

Rob7Lee said:

talksport almost certainly has a 'catch up' facility … and why does every 'quote' come with an echo ?
  • Options
    yeah I missed it, but I'm sure it'll be on their website in due course
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rudders22 said:

is that in interpreter or is it really him?

Weren't as many huh as usual.
  • Options
    It didn't wind me up as much as I thought it would. Kind of gotten used to Roland and his untruths
  • Options
    Bilko said:

I feel this as well. Now that he's got all that nonsense of his chest and thinks he's won his own fairytale personal war by putting what he thinks has actually occurred over the last four years, I believe he thinks he now has moral ground to finalize.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    razil said:

I can't repeat this enough, but I have huge respect and admiration for CARD and what they have done, so if I came across as critical that was not my intention.

Perhaps one good thing that comes out of all this is all that talent, creativity and energy can then be directed towards @KBslittlesis 's dream of rebuilding our support which I totally share.

We have to get rid of the owner before the club can be rebuilt. There were brilliant efforts off the pitch the last time, but they happened alongside constant improvements on the pitch thanks to a great manager. If you analyse results when things were thrown on the pitch, it clearly affected opponents more than us, as we showed play off form when this happened in a relegation season. Those are just facts Roland you complete plastic coke bottle full of piss! Not going on Saturday now!
  • Options
    Nothing really new there. All a bit meh 4/5 years on.