Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talk Sport - Jim White (ed. Page 21 - Grapevine destroys Roland)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018

Roland has print outs from Charlton Life - all negative comments about the club

I think I am right in saying that others have openly admitted sending print outs from here to the club previously
  • Options
    Just wish Jim would have said that the general consensus is that the asking price is too much......as such, it’s not feasibly for sale.
    It HAS to be the price, given the number of potential buyers that have walked.
  • Options
    You have to realise he's not lying. He just swallowed every mistruth that Meire fed him over three years and is now deluded about what actually happened and why de cloob is in the state it is. I suspect he may come to realise one day in the not too very future. Let's hope it's before full senility finally sets in.
  • Options
    The problem with the bonuses was that staff expected them and were angry when they did not get them. Basic communication would have avoided this! This plank can't be the same person who made his money - he is completely off his trolley!
  • Options
    Missed it as, unusually, at work. Any mention of the EFL and his meeting with them?
  • Options
    Also notice how quick he was to side step Jim’s question of what the asking price is...couldn’t wait to clam up and move the conversation on.
  • Options
    SIDSID
    edited October 2018

Roland has print outs from Charlton Life - all negative comments about the club

I think I am right in saying that Others have openly admitted sending print outs from here to the club previously
    The mad twat probably thought he’d be offered the managers job; mind you thinking about it.........

• Options

Also notice how quick he was to side step Jim’s question of what the asking price is...couldn’t wait to clam up and move the conversation on.

He is never going to publicly say what the asking price is, is he.
  • Options

You have to realise he's not lying. He just swallowed every mistruth that Meire fed him over three years and is now deluded about what actually happened and why de cloob is in the state it is. I suspect he may come to realise one day in the not too very future. Let's hope it's before full senility finally sets in.

But clear statistics prove he is lying. He argues with those - I mean the throwing things on the pitch - they were the few times we picked up points FFS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wish I hadn't listened to it now..... but I like the fact that the price doesn't matter, so I've got together a consortium and have a £1 ready to take over...... RD, get your people to ring my people, we can sort it by the end of the week.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Cafc43v3r said:

He is never going to publicly say what the asking price is, is he.
    Of course he isn’t..... but how quick he was to steer the conversation away from the subject.
  • Options

Apart from anything else a good business leader doesnt blame junior staff for strategic business failures, least of all in the media.

He really comes across as a grade A arsehole and a very comfortable liar.

He must be good at something, he's worth at least a billion according to JW
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Missed it as, unusually, at work. Any mention of the EFL and his meeting with them?

No.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    If he isn't a liar, he should sell it to us for a £1. We could all get around the trust and bring some success back then sell to somebody who isn't an idiot.
  • Options

Come on then own up. Whose comment was read out? You know the one that made Wilder not join us.

He must have read that “Sheffield United will come good.”
  • Options

Apart from anything else a good business leader doesnt blame junior staff for strategic business failures, least of all in the media.

He really comes across as a grade A arsehole and a very comfortable liar.

He must be good at something, he's worth at least a billion according to JW
    I know mate, the only way I can rationalise that is that micro-electronics isnt a "people business". He has also been out of front line Melexis decision making for a while

• Options
    I think most of us were more than happy with Wilder! The tool can't help himself. I apologise, I know it isn't appropriate, but I'm sure many others would like, like me, 10 minutes in a room with him.
  • Options
    Looking forward to articles in the press from the usual sources debunking everything the Rat uttered this morning.

He clearly is SO deluded that he hasn't realised pretty much everything he had to say has knocked yet another nail in his rotting coffin.

Anyone have Chris Wilder's email address ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Maybe we should send in some facts and statistics to Jim debunking every point he made! Lets start with the things thrown on the pitch in our relegation season - does anybody have the numbers to hand? Hopefully Wilder will react to the comments and debunk that rubbish too! Wasn't the reason given at the time something about wanting guarantees about non interference from above? But we all know, he got a better offer at the end of the day!
  • Options
    Maybee it wasn't Roland after all who led us down the garden path Maybee it was katrien all along
    Maybee we have misjudged him all along and she was running the show and bullying him into the shite after shite decisions!!
  • Options

Maybe we should send in some facts and statistics to Jim debunking every point he made! Lets start with the things thrown on the pitch in our relegation season - does anybody have the numbers to hand? Hopefully Wilder will react to the comments and debunk that rubbish too!

I'm not even sure it's worth doing so.
    The majority of Charlton fans know the truth and anyone supporting RD wouldn't be swayed/care in any case.
  • Options

Maybee it wasn't Roland after all who led us down the garden path Maybee it was katrien all along
    Maybee we have misjudged him all along and she was running the show and bullying him into the shite after shite decisions!!

Combination of the two is my guess.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    But he knows we know he is a liar - statistics show that to everybody else - and he cares enough about his image to give interviews like that one!
  • Options

I think that's not as far from the truth as some might think. Because he hasn't been involved on a day to day basis be has put a lot of trust in people to run the club and tell him what's going on. KM and RM, possibly others, have told him what he wants to hear, while covering their own back sides.

Regarding Wilder, KM isn't going to tell RD that she was played like a fiddle so he got the United job, is she?

I think communication has been a massive part in his failing, just not in the way he thinks. He is almost a victim in this as well, he bought the bullshit that KM, TD, RM, KF and others sold him. I don't feel sorry for him but I don't think he, even now, realises the extent that people, he trusted, have let him down.

There are a lot of adjectives thrown round on here about him being nasty, vindictive, evil etc. I think it's more a case of missed placed trust and not having/taking the time to find out the truth.
  • Options

I think most of us were more than happy with Wilder! The tool can't help himself. I apologise, I know it isn't appropriate, but I'm sure many others would like, like me, 10 minutes in a room with him.

No, apparently that one line post on Charlton Life was the opinion of the "fans." How can one post on here be representative of an entire fanbase? For someone so successful, he is a bit of an idiot and Jim White should have raised that point after he made him read it out.

Overall nothing new though - he remains a deluded old fool but now he tries to throw in a few half arsed apologies. "I think we made mistakes?" I can only speak for myself (take note if you're reading this dickhead) but I don't accept your apology and hope you sell up today and we never have to hear your whiney girly voice again.

Although it wound me up, I still appreciate Jim White making this level of effort .
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Yes, I thought Jim did ok. He pressed on the sale as Roland was trying to make out the price wasn't an issue. Another bare faced lie! Why didn't Roland answer the question:?
  • Options

Although I wrote this in jest Maybee it's not that far from the truth as he hasn't been to a game for over 4 years and only had her bullshit as feedback