Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    Good day for the punters methinks. Lots of home favs delivering the goods. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Have have these 5 five all odds against today in trebles, fours and a five.

Norwich, M,Boro, Charlton, Coventry, Lincoln. 
    Well a treble in for £3 paid £58 so didn't lose also covered double chance and collected £75. If only Middlesborough or us had taken our chances.

Also had this bloody Dagenham equaliser to make it 1-1 in 90+3 cocking this one

picture will not attach anyway they screwed a five fold on the Ladbrokes. 1-0 2-0 2-1 coupon. For £160. 
  • Options
    I backed Spurs v Arsenal, Donny v CAFC and Everton v Liverpool draw treble this weekend in the Beat The Bookie thread.  £10 I think paid over £1100....

I didn't do the same in real life even though I really fancied all 3 draws.....
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    I backed Spurs v Arsenal, Donny v CAFC and Everton v Liverpool draw treble this weekend in the Beat The Bookie thread.  £10 I think paid over £1100....

I didn't do the same in real life even though I really fancied all 3 draws.....
    Not quite @supaclive
    think you are misunderstanding the decimal odds.
    still a hefty return though and a pity you didn’t back it up for real.
    will update tomorrow.
  • Options
    Does anyone follow any 'Tipsters' or are they all shite?
  • Options
    Very hard to find a good tipster. Even harder to get the prices they quote.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Does anyone follow any 'Tipsters' or are they all shite?
    I follow a bloke on twitter , he’s not a tipster but always posts bets before they start. He seems to win shit loads . @conanm123 For anyone interested 

of course could be £££££ down overall but I always notice him tweeting wins galore 
  • Options
    Wow united got me a treble £15 skyboost - £85 return (said to my mate before i would put £50 on it but max stake) 
    8fold £5- Returns £250 = Brighton, United, Wolves, Brentford, Norwich, Luton, Pompey, Bury

Was quite funny as i was on the way back from Spurs game , the point United scored we were underground so couldnt see that our bets had won 100% for another 15-20 minutes until we got to London Bridge. 
  • Options
    1st accy win of the season had

villa
    wolves
    brighton
    pompey
    norwich
    west ham 

38.35/1 shame i only put the £2.24 odd amount in my account on. 
  • Options
    As of 5th March 2019, Dedsert (Ireland) Limited, trading as BetBright has ceased offering gambling services to its customers on a permanent basis.  

All existing accounts will remain open for withdrawals for a period of 30 days. For those customers with a balance, we advise logging in and withdrawing all remaining funds immediately. Those without a current or pending balance do not need to take any further action.  

Any unsettled bets on your account that are due to settle by midnight on 5th March 2019, will be settled as normal within this time. You are free to use the Cash Out facility where applicable. All bets that are due to settle past 5th March 2019 will have their unsettled legs made void. 

If you have any further questions, please refer to our FAQs below or our extended FAQ page HERE or furthermore, contact our customer support team HERE for more information.  

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    National league south games could all be draws tonight. Done a treble and three singles.
  • Options
    None of the top 11 won last weekend in National League South! 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Norwich to beat Swansea tonight
    WBA to beat Ipswich tomorrow
    weekday matches
    Norwich to beat Hull
    WBA to beat Swansea
    Bristol city to beat Ipswich
    Leeds to beat Reading

About 15/1
  • Options
    Gone for a treble of: West brom, Gillingham, Barnsley. 6/1 on 365. Tenner on it. 
  • Options
    Double of Mansfield at PV and MK Dons at Macclesfield, 3.33/1

• Options
    Seen it on the Cheltenham thread quite a lot, talking about placing bets in points.

what do points equate to?
  • Options
    Seen it on the Cheltenham thread quite a lot, talking about placing bets in points.

what do points equate to?

1pt is whatever your usual stake is
  • Options
    BOURNEMOUTH v Newcastle
    WEST HAM v Huddersfield
    Fulham v LIVERPOOL
    Bristol Rovers v CHARLTON
    LUTON v Gillingham
    SUNDERLAND v Walsall

21/1
  • Options
    Newcastle 
    Palace
    villa
    norwich
    stoke

All to score 2+ goals
    lucky 31 
  • Options
    The uttoxiter grand national - for anyone who knows me, will know I have had a fucking very good day :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well here was a Dilemma. £3 Trebles £2.50 Fourfolds and £2.50 Fivefold

• Options
    Type your commentT38H3WTTKCTXD49BQCPH483QX9RC628C47R7DXTDCQ78
  • Options
    Using an iPad I seem to have lost the ability to both edit and add pictures since the recent changes. Anybody else had this ? 
  • Options
    Anyway after 75 mins I had
    west brom 5/2
    Villa 23/20
    coventry 9/5
    Hull 11/10
    sheff weds 1/1

All winning.  I cashed out the trebles for £280 let the rest ride. Bloody Hull flecked it up for me. So only got one fourfold in paid £105. 
  • Options
    Actually thought I had a rare winner and then Newcastle score in the 94th minute
  • Options
    Just found out West Ham came back to win... yippee, I am now 74p richer !
  • Options
    Mate of mine must’ve trod in something on the way to the pub yesterday. He had a goal in each half ten fold come in paying £538 for a £2 stake. He then got 3 numbers on the Irish lotto (inc bonus ball) returning £375 for £1.

• Options
    Can't believe the betting odds given Millwall's recent home FA cup form.

Will be backing them to qualify to get over the disappointment of them going to Wembley for about the 10th time since we were last there. If they lose, i couldn't care less.
  • Options
    Sane2+ shots on targets and Virgil 2 + tackles 7/1