Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    cs1986 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Do you usually bet those sort of stakes every week? 
    I usually bet less than that but I do bet larger than most on here. I’d say a usual Saturday football betting would be,

one 30 win treble
    one 30 over 2.5 goals treble or four fold
    one 10 win and btts treble 
    and a 10/20 win acca

My bet victor account is 45k up over the lifetime of it. I haven’t checked my bet 365 account.
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    cs1986 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    I usually bet less than that but I do bet larger than most on here. I’d say a usual Saturday football betting would be,

one 30 win treble
    and a 10/20 win acca

My bet victor account is 45k up over the lifetime of it. I haven’t checked my bet 365 account.
    And they haven't restricted or banned you?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    cs1986 said:
    cs1986 said:
    MrOneLung said:

one 30 win treble
    and a 10/20 win acca

No they invite me to events 😂 I would post it but am in Egypt and it won’t let me into my account.
  • Options
    I cant afford to gamble 100 quid a week but if i could id do it on football only and leave the horses. Imagine being in Egypt knowing your 100 bets have paid for it or most of it depending on your holiday. 
  • Options
    I cant afford to gamble 100 quid a week but if i could id do it on football only and leave the horses. Imagine being in Egypt knowing your 100 bets have paid for it or most of it depending on your holiday. 
    Mate it’s an unreal feeling bets have more than paid for the 10 days! I don’t touch horses or go into bookies because of machines. But love the football, boxing and Nfl betting
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    Mate it’s an unreal feeling bets have more than paid for the 10 days! I don’t touch horses or go into bookies because of machines. But love the football, boxing and Nfl betting
    You should post your selections on here.  Share the love :)
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    You should post your selections on here.  Share the love :)
    I will mate hopefully I ain’t used all my luck. I did post them on the boxing forum I use in advance!
  • Options
    Just had a quick look at tonight and I see that Tranmere have been priced up wrong again imo. They are 19/10 to beat an Oldham side who are not in great form and had the Paul scholes managerial shit show recently. Tranmere have now won there last 7 games and 8 of last 10 - one draw and one loss. They are pushing for automatic promotion so need the win more than Oldham who are settled in mid table.
  • Options

Bit of momentum, the weekend skyboost came in for a small profit. Yesterday went for skyboost Wolves/Watford/Juventus @ 14.

Don't normally bet midweek but as doing well again will have a small flutter tonight on a couple of boosts and a 10fold (never do this) Yesterday I actually sent my bet to my mate had £5 on, he didn't reply but messaged thanks I backed for £10 :D haha

• Options
    skyboost last night flatlined by united although with my max stake which is £9.50
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bury can eff right off.
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    Just had a quick look at tonight and I see that Tranmere have been priced up wrong again imo. They are 19/10 to beat an Oldham side who are not in great form and had the Paul scholes managerial shit show recently. Tranmere have now won there last 7 games and 8 of last 10 - one draw and one loss. They are pushing for automatic promotion so need the win more than Oldham who are settled in mid table.

PS separate bet I had Tranmere, thought they were a great bet too but didn't suffice.

I don't bet anywhere near your amounts normally £20 a week but normally can withdraw every so often and doing ok last couple of seasons. Not anywhere near your returns CS

• Options
    cs1986 said:

PS separate bet I had Tranmere, thought they were a great bet too but didn't suffice.

I don't bet anywhere near your amounts normally £20 a week but normally can withdraw every so often and doing ok last couple of seasons. Not anywhere near your returns CS

Mate gutted by Tranmere last night! Bury also let me down for btts and over 2.5 goals treble. How did they not get one against Cambridge! Going to have a go tonight but not had a look yet.
  • Options

Last night did a treble based on CS, £25 on Spurs, Sunderland and Napoli failed

done 2 priceboosts which one came in, probably the most unlikely £7.50 on Valencia, Sporting & Rangers to win returns £95, small profit and free bets from that score. But doing ok , don't want to post bets on here as will jynx, done a 6fold for the weekend so far will do a few more on the day :)

• Options

done 2 priceboosts which one came in, probably the most unlikely £7.50 on Valencia, Sporting & Rangers to win returns £95, small profit and free bets from that score. But doing ok , don't want to post bets on here as will jynx, done a 6fold for the weekend so far will do a few more on the day :)

I didn’t get around to having a go last night but would of done Sunderland and btts for sure. Going to have a look for anything decent tonight.
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

I didn’t get around to having a go last night but would of done Sunderland and btts for sure. Going to have a look for anything decent tonight.

Sunderland didn't concede bud, tonight there is not really enough games or ones I know off.

To be honest last night there were probably not enough to choose a banker treble imo so will probably have another couple shots as I was surprised the return on that treble. See how I get on with betting tokens, so not going to cost me anything properly :)

• Options
    cs1986 said:

Sunderland didn't concede bud, tonight there is not really enough games or ones I know off.

To be honest last night there were probably not enough to choose a banker treble imo so will probably have another couple shots as I was surprised the return on that treble. See how I get on with betting tokens, so not going to cost me anything properly :)

Yeah they won 3 nil didn’t they. I meant I was lucky I didn’t have a bet last night as I would have back Sunderland and btts.

I fancy these tonight but not a lot of choice,

Sevilla 
    Atlanta
    Real Sociedad

Atlanta are one of my bankers fo over 2.5 goals and depending on who there playing win and btts. Look at there recent games so many goals!
  • Options
    Good luck did look at Atlanta but something telling me to swerve, will wait for the weekend for some proper options :)
  • Options
    Blimey, another couple of weeks of this and you’ll be buying the club @cs1986

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey, another couple of weeks of this and you’ll be buying the club @cs1986

Mate I am literally in shock at my betting run lol Gotta end soon ain't it. It's fun collecting bookies money and gambling with there money. Collected majority again yesterday and will see what I can do with the left overs!

The dream is to buy the club 😂
  • Options
    You might wanna buy a phone charger while you’re on your winning streak @cs1986
  • Options
    Very nice, I followed you with the treble but only for £15, still £115 profit is good thanks :)
  • Options
    You might wanna buy a phone charger while you’re on your winning streak @cs1986
    😂 crying mate. Too much checking of flashscores while out draining the battery
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Very nice, I followed you with the treble but only for £15, still £115 profit is good thanks :)
    Great mate 👍 I will post my next go. Probably not tonight as it looks poor card bar Southampton Liverpool which should have goals 
  • Options

Cheers I have gone brave weekend one but only £15-£146.80, Hull, Sheff Utd & Villa. Will put more on though so let me know.

Fingers crossed another decent weekend, proper spread a lot with horses and footy so essentially freerolling after this week

• Options

6fold:£10 - returns £197 , this was yesterday morning

Liverpool

Hull

Fleetwood

Luton

Kilmarnock

Norwich

wont post other bets as probably with have like 10 by Saturday :)

• Options
    cs1986 said:
    cs1986 said:
    MrOneLung said:

one 30 win treble
    and a 10/20 win acca

cs1986 said:
    cs1986 said:
    MrOneLung said:

one 30 win treble
    and a 10/20 win acca

This is my betvictor net deposits 

• Options

Cheers I have gone brave weekend one but only £15-£146.80, Hull, Sheff Utd & Villa. Will put more on though so let me know.

Fingers crossed another decent weekend, proper spread a lot with horses and footy so essentially freerolling after this week

100% You too! I have about 270 to play with after withdrawing the rest so I don't gamble it. That will last me long time hopefully 😉
  • Options
    Done two football tonight Liverpool and btts Marseille and btts Brescia and btts About 59/1 Liverpool game over 2.5 goals Ross County game over 2.5 goals Tenerife game over 2.5 goals About 10/1 Small stakes on these 2 trebles tonight