Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    Liverpool over 3.5 goals is 11/4

Liverpool have scored 4 goals in all of there last 4 meetings with West Ham
    4-0
    4-1
    4-1
    4-0

Or for a little bit of protection over 2.5 is Evens
  • Options

4-0
    4-1
    4-1
    4-0

Told you so :tired_face:
  • Options

4-0
    4-1
    4-1
    4-0

Told you so :tired_face:
    Good job you don’t gamble...
  • Options
    Forest green and Lincoln double at 3.15
    big single on Man U at Fulham 1.72
  • Options
    My punt for the weekend is arsenal, liverpool, derby, pompy, swansea and sunderland, little over 51-1. 
  • Options
    The Sky bet boost looks tempting tonight.
    Man Utd
    Hull
    Birmingham
    8/1 for the treble.
  • Options
    Think people may be taking PSG a little too lightly. Cavani and Neymar out, but they still have a ridiculous attacking line.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weekend i had 2 near misses...

Bet 1 : Sixfold £10 on Returns £650, West Ham to win - Drew
    Bet 2: £5 free bet returns £400 - Charlton Draw messed up (this one had West Ham / Palars draw

Onto the next :) 

• Options
    Think people may be taking PSG a little too lightly. Cavani and Neymar out, but they still have a ridiculous attacking line.
    I agree really not sure what result to expect on that one, wouldn't be surprised if PSG win but Manure have been on good form
  • Options

Bet 2: £5 free bet returns £400 - Charlton Draw messed up (this one had West Ham / Palars draw

Similar to me, had a 10 fold that would’ve returned a little shy of £750 but Charlton and Lincoln at home to Northampton let me down. 
  • Options
    Couldn’t cash out either cause it was just from the shop on a normal paper, should’ve done online and maybe could’ve got something back.
  • Options
    Had a ‘close to good weekend’.

Price boost inn Liverpool, Arsenal and Watford come in provide a small profit

Man U, Arsenal and Wolves treble fell down with Wolves

Sunderland Scunthorpe double fell with Sunderland conceding in 88th min
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Couldn’t cash out either cause it was just from the shop on a normal paper, should’ve done online and maybe could’ve got something back.
    I was aiming to cash out the one which Charlton needed to win £80 ish around 89th minute, i wouldn't normally but other games in the bet Arsenal and another kept getting suspended so i didnt get a chance in the end. 
  • Options
    Bet365 in-play offer available to anyone who hasn't taken a tenner or more off them in the last year.
    That's me in then !
  • Options

Where I come from this is called losing ! 

• Options
    edited February 2019

Where I come from this is called losing ! 

That is correct sir :)Normally people will talk about winnings mainly. I was close but again ultimately lost.
  • Options
    Gone for a Draw at old Trafford in the sky boost
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went with both Bernat and Verratti to be booked at 9/1 for the bet365 inplay

Bernat already booked, card happy ref will now book every player bar Verratti.
  • Options
    Went with both Bernat and Verratti to be booked at 9/1 for the bet365 inplay

Bernat already booked, card happy ref will now book every player bar Verratti.
    Tuchel said he doubts Verratti will have more than an hour in him today
  • Options
    Got £25 on the 0-0
  • Options
    Awful tonight.
  • Options
    Yesterday just needed a Man Utd goal who could have scored in the 1st half but offered nothing in the 2nd

Today just needed 1 Dortmund goal who like United could have scored in 1st half but offered nothing in the 2nd
  • Options
    Who you fancy this week? I fancy a west brom, norwich, sheff utd tripple. 7/1.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Who you fancy this week? I fancy a west brom, norwich, sheff utd tripple. 7/1.
    Well done mate!
  • Options
    Catastrophic day for me:

Backed Portsmouth, they threw away a 3 goal lead.
    Backed Oldham, let in an equaliser in 94th minute
    Top of the table Lincoln let me down for third week on the spin by throwing away a two goal lead with Stevenage equalizing in the 94th minute
    Oh, and Aberdeen failed to beat bottom of the table, farming useless St Mirren.

Sickening.
  • Options
    Had 4/5. Guess what the other game was... :-(
  • Options
    Had 4/5. Guess what the other game was... :-(
    One day you'll learn AFKA!