Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    Ajax certainly have a bigger budget then. Celtic wouldn't be able to compete with them but they should be doing better than teams like AEK Athens in Europe.
  • Options
    Anyone know how they got on today?😁
  • Options
    Chaz Hill said:
    Anyone know how they got on today?😁
    Saving themselves for the cup final.
    Which they’ll lose, hearts win the cup and Charlton get promotion 
  • Options
    Well done to the blues give them something to cheer about after another trophy less season. Their easily pleased...Go on holiday now.
  • Options
    Well played the Gers!
  • Options
    So final table has Celtic nine points clear.

Rangers lost at Kilmarnock which was enough to put Killie in the Europa League.  Always said that Alex Dyer was the real brains behind Chris Powell.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lennon out
  • Options
    Treble treble back on
  • Options
    Magnificent achievement well done lads.... 
  • Options
    Hope we can do a double tomorrow. 
  • Options
    C...ts 

if we go 1-0 tomorrow I hope we don’t let the fear ruin our good work like Hearts did today.

also, Charlton get promoted when Hearts lift the Scottish cup... 98 /2012...
  • Options
    C...ts 

if we go 1-0 tomorrow I hope we don’t let the fear ruin our good work like Hearts did today.

also, Charlton get promoted when Hearts lift the Scottish cup... 98 /2012...
    Whats happened to Charlton when Hearts have finished Runner-Up?
  • Options
    Lennon's been given the job..good news for the other teams I feel...
  • Options
    Not happy about Lennon.  Doesn't feel like a step forward.
  • Options
    Certainly doesn't Henry...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another walkover for Celtic this season? Or is there any chance they could face a challenge?
  • Options
    Not from St Johnstone they won't.
  • Options
    Time for Paddy Power to pay out.
  • Options
    In response to the thread title - probably.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    In response to the thread title - probably.
    Think this thread is from last season, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that,or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that. 
  • Options
    Be nice to see a bit of a challenge this year. I have a couple of Celtic supporting mates and they say it has got pretty boring for them the last few years, apart from the Old Firm games.
  • Options
    Be nice to see a bit of a challenge this year. I have a couple of Celtic supporting mates and they say it has got pretty boring for them the last few years, apart from the Old Firm games.
    The poor little mites. How my heart aches for them.
  • Options
    Out of Champions League early for another season. They will easily win their league again. All seems a bit pointless.
  • Options
    Financial hit next season. Not good at all even if means more chance of another treble.