Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EFL highlights on TV.

124»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks. Haven't caught the start of the programme for some weeks. Thought I'd slipped into a parallel universe!
  • Options
    They are at the Hawthorns next weekend so we will be first on.
  • Options
    What time were we on as I’ve just scrubbed through all the champ games and didn’t see ours?!
  • Options
    Just after Millwall. It's a lovely double header...  
  • Options
    Just after Millwall. It's a lovely double header...  
    Just before 46/47 mins in.
  • Options
    I'm really enjoying watching the L1 action now, as we've now left it behind but I still know most of the teams

Watching Sunderland and Pompey losing at Wycombe and Wimbledon really shows how far we've progressed
  • Options
    I'm really enjoying watching the L1 action now, as we've now left it behind but I still know most of the teams

Watching Sunderland and Pompey losing at Wycombe and Wimbledon really shows how far we've progressed
    Is remarkable what Gareth Ainsworth is doing @ Wycombe with absolutely zero budget

At least when we did it we had the Charlton name / Academy / Valley to rely on to make it intimidating

Really hope he stays there and gets them promoted in May!!

Especially as they've never been higher than League One before
  • Options

Is remarkable what Gareth Ainsworth is doing @ Wycombe with absolutely zero budget

At least when we did it we had the Charlton name / Academy / Valley to rely on to make it intimidating

Akinfenwa in the Championship next season?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Akinfenwa in the Championship next season?
    He'd destroy the Defenders in this League that like to piss about on the ball
  • Options

I didnt know they had never been higher than league one before. Would like to seem them at least get to play offs this season. Have a feeling Oxford may be up there as well but hope i am wrong. Their fans pissed me off at the Valley when we lost 2-3 right at the end, scummy little boys.
    Feels so long ago now.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't like Wycombe. It's because as a boy they were the main rivals for Slough Town. The first team I supported. 
    Their journey from the Isthmian League however is to be applauded but more so that they have stayed in the FL.
  • Options

I didnt know they had never been higher than league one before. Would like to seem them at least get to play offs this season. Have a feeling Oxford may be up there as well but hope i am wrong. Their fans pissed me off at the Valley when we lost 2-3 right at the end, scummy little boys.
    Feels so long ago now.

Apart from Ipswich (who ironically lost today) it does feel as though League One is extremely weak this term

Once again, not one of the failed Play-Off teams from last season in the top six teams at the moment

Shows how well Bowyer did to brush off the defeat against Shrewsbury two years ago to make us more of a threat last time round
  • Options
    EFL on Quest is a good show. They have good guests and I quite like the host too.
    The host is bearable now that Woooves are no longer about.
  • Options
    I think Colin Murray is the best.
    I've not heard a more knowledgeable & genuinely interested football pundit outside The Premier League.