Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EFL highlights on TV.

Comments

• Options
    Nice to be on during the first hour this season!

Thought Quest and Colin Murray did a good job last season, I see they've extended the programme to 2 hours permanently now so L1 and L2 will get a full hour for the whole season
    Is this still on freeview channel 37?
  • Options

Thought Quest and Colin Murray did a good job last season, I see they've extended the programme to 2 hours permanently now so L1 and L2 will get a full hour for the whole season

I think Quest has now switched to channel 12.
  • Options

I think Quest has now switched to channel 12.
    And 114 in HD
  • Options
    Acab said:
    EFL show has extended their League One and League Two coverage giving each a full 30mins and so extending the show to two hours

Colin Murray really is a good host and gave us some good airtime by mentioning the good work of Phillips / Bauer / Sarr - Also did his research and added in Bowyer's comments about wanting a normal contract from Roland

Even on the show they know how in demand Lee is going to be with other clubs at the moment
    Why does keep pronouncing Bowyer as Boyer.
    Katrien told them he had a Bournemouth connection like many of our season tickets when ever it was.

Furthermore she knew it was a short Christian name but said Phil instead of Lee.
  • Options
    Special guests? New owners 
  • Options
    Special guests? New owners 
    Chris Powell
    Karen Carney
    Ian Holloway
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Colin Murray is a top presenter 
    Agree, he really used to grate on me on the radio, but fair play to him, he clearly does his research and knows his stuff 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It only took SCP a couple of weeks to go from being Southend manager to being a professional Charlton pundit!
  • Options
    I hope the extension to 2 hours doesn’t mean just more waffling and stating the obvious by the pundits in between the highlights.

”Well it’s a great goal. It’s come into him at the near post and he’s headed it in and his manager will be really pleased zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    I hope the extension to 2 hours doesn’t mean just more waffling and stating the obvious by the pundits in between the highlights.

”Well it’s a great goal. It’s come into him at the near post and he’s headed it in and his manager will be really pleased zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    It just means that L1 and L2 get an hour rather than being crammed into 30 minutes (less advert time) which is far too short if there have been big incidents

Not that we have to care about that this season!
  • Options
    Blackburn v Charlton will be last Championship game showed i am sure. Unless its 4-5
  • Options
    Blackburn v Charlton will be last Championship game showed i am sure. Unless its 4-5
    No matter.....it will still be over before MOTD starts.
  • Options
    No matter.....it will still be over before MOTD starts.
    I mean scoreline 4-5 golfie
  • Options
    Does anyone know who's showing the Carabao Cup highlights this season ? Quest showed them last season.
  • Options
    Boysie said:
    Does anyone know who's showing the Carabao Cup highlights this season ? Quest showed them last season.
    Quest are. They have a programme on Wednesday

It's most enjoyable watching the L1 highlights as a neutral, seeing Sunderland get yet another 1-1 draw!
  • Options
    I think Quest is going downhill. Too much padding & adverts much longer than on most other tv channels. 

Didnt even show their effort that hit the post or Leko's chance. Very poor imho.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It looks like what it is. A programme made on a budget.
  • Options
    Champ highlights/goals on Sky Football channel just now. 
  • Options
    Quest will be doing their highlights show from WBA v Charlton on 26th October.
  • Options
    Worth remembering they have a midweek show as well, something which never happened before when the BBC/C5 had the highlights
  • Options
    I think the whole thing is pretty well done, given the budget they've probably got available.
    I agree. Murray is a decent presenter and asks decent questions to the pundits. It then stands or falls on the quality of guest. The fella from the Not The Top 20 podcast really knows his stuff, as does Sam Parkin .other than those two it's not great. Michael Appleton was fairly pony on Saturday, his most memorable contribution was wearing a Stone Island jumper that between past a one and two got covered up ! 
  • Options
    Should be a cracker tonight, just about to start.
  • Options
    Starting with Bolton v Rochdale? What's going on?
  • Options
    Starting with Bolton v Rochdale? What's going on?
    I imagine that if they are filming at a ground, that game always gets played first