Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Croatia

Comments

• This... is... it. Free kick and then done.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Howells said:

We will never get a better chance.

Disagree. England should have the world's best young squad in 2022. And start booking your tickets for the USA in 2026 cuz England should dominate that.
    How many times will we hear that?
    How many of those youth players will play regularly in the Premiership?

We have done way more than expected in this world cup. Gutting not to go all the way but we'd have taken ET in a semi final at the start. Weren't up to it tonight
  • Controlled the first half of both periods, gifted them the ball in the second halves and it's cost us. Proud of them all though, none of us expected this reconnection with the team and the quality of football they've produced.
  • We know we've fucked it right?
  • gotta send pickford up surely?
  • Why isn’t Pickford up there?
  • That's France champions then
  • Pickford not going up emblematic of how negative we were past the 45th
    We honestly beat ourselves there
  • Bollocks
  • Sponsored links:

• Keane is going to be insufferable now
  • Hope we at least take third place playoff.

3 things cost us there, finishing lack of plan b, lack of strong subs.
  • We gave it a go. Everyone tried their best but not good enough.
  • Got what we deserve. Tried to hold onto a 1-0 for 45 minutes when we were looking so good in the first half. Baffling.
  • Will do it in 2 years time in the Euros. This lot will grow as a team. Keep the faith.
  • No complaints, beaten by the better side on the night. We just ran out of steam in the end.
  • So why did England come out looking knackered after 45 minutes of football?
  • ITV, thank fuck I don’t have to listen to them for another couple of years.
  • Russia has to hate that Croatia made the final they will invade them next week.
  • Keane is going to be insufferable now

Now?

No I wouldn't say it to his face.
  • Sponsored links:

• As soon as Kane fluffed his lines in the first half I felt like we'd get a Charlton result.
  • ITV, thank fuck I don’t have to listen to them for another couple of years.

TV sound off, Radio 5 Live on instead.

Sorted.
  • I plan to root for Croatia. Fuck France.
  • Been shit since HT. Don't mind losing but don't lose putting in a fucking shit performance.

Both goals were awful defending
  • Fair play to Croatia they have won three extra time games in a row.
  • That Kane chance will haunt me. Croatia a very tidy side going forward but think France will expose their obvious defensive flaws in a way we just couldn’t
  • Aye. Well. It's nay surprise. Ye'd nay played til noo.
  • First 45 minutes we should've put them to bed. Kane hitting the post at 1-0 going through my mind.

Wouldn't say they are better than us. It was a 50/50 game and whoever took the lead in extra time was going to kill the game and not allow the opposition to throw the kitchen sink at it.