Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2018/2019 (In general)

Comments

• Options
    Cmon Brighton... really want them to win the whole thing - Just have a feeling that the FA are pushing for a Mancs Final though and will keep both City and United apart until then if they can
  • Options
    I'm actually really pleased at Palaces draw. Watford have had the edge over them lately. 
  • Options
    I'm actually really pleased at Palaces draw. Watford have had the edge over them lately. 
    Watford owe us one after that Play-Off Final defeat
  • Options
    Would have been more confident in Brighton if they’d been at home
  • Options
    Watford owe us one after that Play-Off Final defeat
    So true. 
  • Options
    I'm pleased with that draw.
    I didn't want Palace or Millwall to get plum ties against the Manchester teams.
  • Options
    Millwall
    wolves
    palace
    City

• Options
    Watford will beat Palace, they will be targeting the FA Cup now.

Concerned that Brighton will be more worried about relegation 
  • Options
    Palace beat Watford 2-1 on route to final in 2016
  • Options
    John Terry in the stands so players on the pitch dont need to worry about their wives
    Having done the draw, Wayne Bridge about to go and have a beer with JT and talk about old times. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WTF is this shite they're showing now???
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    What is it I switched off after the draw
  • Options
    Millwank vs Brighton It would have been if they drew Utd at home would have set up world war three at the den and used up all the police horses in london
  • Options
    What is it I switched off after the draw
    Dunno how to explain it

Some vlogger (?) in the stands for a few games from the 3rd Round to the latest for different teams - Completely scripted
  • Options
    Filler.
  • Options
    Millwall v palace final 
    it’s happening we can tug off that they might nearly get relegated for the umpteenth season as they play in an fa cup final and we lose in the semis of the league one play offs and palace finish above us for the gazillionth season scum prolly close to a record of consecutive seasons finish above us and we get a new record of shitness by appearing in league one for the 4th consecutive season 
    still Roland will sign two freebies we win  3 games at the beginning of next season and the lame fans will start saying don’t protest in the ground get behind the team what a crock of shit 
    edit I didn’t stop for breath ranting that write so no punctuation , goodnight 
    Chill out morts.
    I've just had a tenner on Manchester final and millwall and palace to get relegated it's in the stars.
  • Options
    Millwall v palace final 
    it’s happening we can tug off that they might nearly get relegated for the umpteenth season as they play in an fa cup final and we lose in the semis of the league one play offs and palace finish above us for the gazillionth season scum prolly close to a record of consecutive seasons finish above us and we get a new record of shitness by appearing in league one for the 4th consecutive season 
    still Roland will sign two freebies we win  3 games at the beginning of next season and the lame fans will start saying don’t protest in the ground get behind the team what a crock of shit 
    edit I didn’t stop for breath ranting that write so no punctuation , goodnight 
    Thats very very very unlikely even more so now than before the draw.

City and United kept apart if they both win then Millwall and Palace would have to beat City and United to meet in final

Never gonna happen.

Worst case now is City v United in semis and Palace v Millwall

• Options
    Is Sarri gonna even survive the season? He is making Conte's last season look good by comparison.

Started the PL 9-2-0 record and a +19 goal differential
    Since has been 6-3-6 with a -2 and got dumped from the FA cup.

• Options
    Filler.
    Going to need plenty of that for all the cracks the Scum fans are going to crawl out of.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always think uniteds away support is class must of been at least 1000 in Earl’s Court tonight every packed full of them, Millwall can beat Brighton although depends what team Brighton go with they are struggling of late and ultimately premier league survival is more important, Millwall have a run of games against strong sides derby, Hull and Norwich plus Bolton away so are well in a bit of a scrap themselves, the Millwall posters on here what is more important? 
  • Options
    Don’t panic.

The semi finals will be City vs Watford and United vs Brighton
  • Options
    Definitely don't want to see an all Manchester final - I so hope a London team makes it.

Watford is in London - innit?
  • Options
    its that time of year again when because my old man had a pot of jellied eels once ive been wall all my facking life
  • Options
    Is Sarri gonna even survive the season? He is making Conte's last season look good by comparison.

Started the PL 9-2-0 record and a +19 goal differential
    Since has been 6-3-6 with a -2 and got dumped from the FA cup.

They play Spurs at the Bridge next Wed (IIRC) so big decision on their hands now.
  • Options
    So Palace get their dream tie against their biggest rival Watford, well that's what they were saying the other day.
  • Options
    its that time of year again when because my old man had a pot of jellied eels once ive been wall all my facking life
    Morning, cockle.
  • Options
    Always think uniteds away support is class must of been at least 1000 in Earl’s Court tonight every packed full of them, Millwall can beat Brighton although depends what team Brighton go with they are struggling of late and ultimately premier league survival is more important, Millwall have a run of games against strong sides derby, Hull and Norwich plus Bolton away so are well in a bit of a scrap themselves, the Millwall posters on here what is more important? 
    If Palace ultras had made half the noise United fan's made last night, the commentators would have been creaming over it. Shows what noise can be made if you're not covering your face with a skull balaclava
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    If Palace ultras had made half the noise United fan's made last night, the commentators would have been creaming over it. Shows what noise can be made if you're not covering your face with a skull balaclava
    A lot more actual wordage and less woah woah woahing as well from the United fans