Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Looks like it was his Brother; Joey Taylor who got the Monster Rat goal
  • Options

Now that we've 2 other players regularly called up for international duty, it would be an honour for Taylor to play for Montserrat.

Instead of having to play with a weakened squad, our game would be called off with 3 international players away.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Oggy Red said:

Now that we've 2 other players regularly called up for international duty, it would be an honour for Taylor to play for Montserrat.

Instead of having to play with a weakened squad, our game would be called off with 3 international players away.

He has already said he will same as Bielik.

Both rejected call ups as they didnt want to leave us short and Igor was injured.

Next international break we could have 5 players on international duty so more than last season(see we are going up in the world :wink: )
  • Options
    Dont count on Igor getting called up... Hasnt been called by Angola much since he declared for them four years ago
  • Options

Dont count on Igor getting called up... Hasnt been called by Angola much since he declared for them four years ago

Once he's scoring goals regularly for Charlton, they'll befollowing him.

Mind you, it might help if he plays first!

• Options
    No idea why but I don’t think Igor is going to make the impact we all hope he does. Really hope I’m Wrong
  • Options

No idea why but I don’t think Igor is going to make the impact we all hope he does. Really hope I’m Wrong

The front 2 of Taylor & Grant compliment each other well, so it's not going to be broken up just to let Igor in.
    But when the inevitable injury or suspension comes along, Igor will get his chance.

Bowyer will also look to ensure Igor "gets minutes in him", because that's how Bowyer tries to keep players match fit.
    Expect Igor to be next in line for a decent sub run out.

Igor doesn't generally make goals for himself, he needs others to provide a decent service.
    But he is a finisher.

• Options

Yeah it was nice to see his Insta story watching his brother score for their country.

Weird thing was, the game was being played in the Tournament of Nations? I really don't understand the rules for that thing.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    SDAddick said:

Yeah it was nice to see his Insta story watching his brother score for their country.

Weird thing was, the game was being played in the Tournament of Nations? I really don't understand the rules for that thing.
    Seems that CONCACAF have copied UEFA by having their own version of the Nations League (All part of FIFA hoping that every confederation will follow and so create a mini World Cup) - Looks a slightly different setup though and havent looked into it properly to understand it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here’s hoping Lyle will bang in 10 goals by Christmas.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

The front 2 of Taylor & Grant compliment each other well, so it's not going to be broken up just to let Igor in.
    But when the inevitable injury or suspension comes along, Igor will get his chance.

Bowyer will also look to ensure Igor "gets minutes in him", because that's how Bowyer tries to keep players match fit.
    Expect Igor to be next in line for a decent sub run out.

Igor doesn't generally make goals for himself, he needs others to provide a decent service.
    But he is a finisher.

What compliments do they give each other ?
  • Options
    Regarding internationals, it is almost certain that the Walsall game in October will be off. As long as they’re fit, Taylor, Cullen, and Ward at a minimum will all go.

More importantly, this means Seb’s 1000 consecutive competitive game will be against Doncaster on November 3rd.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Regarding internationals, it is almost certain that the Walsall game in October will be off. As long as they’re fit, Taylor, Cullen, and Ward at a minimum will all go.

More importantly, this means Seb’s 1000 consecutive competitive game will be against Doncaster on November 3rd.

Good a home game!!
  • Options
    Loved this comment:

"Yeh, it’s nice to score, it’s always nice to score. But without my teammates, I am simply a bloke running around like a headless chicken trying not to lose his rag and get kicked every time.”
  • Options

"But it is what it is."

Ah, no ..... he said it!

This is definitely Bowyer's team.
  • Options
    The more i read interviews etc with Taylor the more i like him. Hes going to be a shining light for us i feel.
  • Options
    Would have been best goal I have seen live if it had gone in.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd love to know myself why Bauer was up there as the goal didnt really come from a corner or free kick so cant think why he'd have been so far up the pitch - Initially I thought it was Solly who'd gotten the assist as he gets himself into the box more as a Wing Back
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Seems that CONCACAF have copied UEFA by having their own version of the Nations League (All part of FIFA hoping that every confederation will follow and so create a mini World Cup) - Looks a slightly different setup though and havent looked into it properly to understand it
    DAMNIT FA, NOW YOU RUINED MY DAD JOKE!!!!!

The joke was supposed to be that Monserrat were somehow in the UEFA Nations League. It's an even worse dad joke than yours and I have 0 kids as an excuse.
  • Options
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  • Options
    By far the most exciting player we have signed in years
    Awsome signing
    Certainly knows where the goal is
    Will frighten the the life out of every league 1 defence
    They should be scared very very very scared
    He will only get better
    Also has the hunger and desire
    For once we have a decent squad and the future looks bright at least on the pitch
  • Options

By far the most exciting player we have signed in years
    Awsome signing
    Certainly knows where the goal is
    Will frighten the the life out of every league 1 defence
    They should be scared very very very scared
    He will only get better
    Also has the hunger and desire
    For once we have a decent squad and the future looks bright at least on the pitch

Missing a rhyme or two but that is a lovely bit of poetry.
  • Options
    So how much will Roland get for him on the next window? £100k? 200k?