Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Europa League 2018/2019

Comments

• Think Napoli will qualify tonight
  • edited April 2019

It sure beats laying down with a benson and a stella!
    I would not have minded laying down with Stella Stevens in her prime. Not sure about Benson, though. Perhaps he could serve drinks?

• Close for Napoli there but Callejon should have taken a touch before hitting it
  • Chelsea 3-0 up already! 
    4-1 now
  • Napoli need 4
  • Goes back to the first leg for me.

Ancelotti decided to leave Milik on the bench and Napoli couldn’t hold the ball up upfront in London. No outlet for the midfield, results in going 2-0 down in the first leg, back to Naples you’re chasing the game and an Arsenal goal basically ends the tie. Was always the danger.
  • Referee refused to let Napoli take a throw in whilst Koscielny tied up his shoes
    Why???

Its not an injury so just let them take it
  • 100% foul at the end of the half and as last man could have been a red

Napoli being hard done by here
  • Napoli look average to say the least. Milik had one chance but apart from that they've been really disappointing. pretty easy for Arsenal so far. 

personally didn't think it was a foul at the end. Callejon just went into the player then fell over. seems to be his trademark. done it twice before in this half. 
  • Sponsored links:

4-1 now
    Good. Slavia are financed by the Chinese State. There will be questions in Beijing over this :-)

Frankfurt- Benfica looks finely balanced
    4-1 now
    Good. Slavia are financed by the Chinese State. There will be questions in Beijing over this :-)

Frankfurt- Benfica looks finely balanced
    4-3 now
  • Hartson is so annoying
  • Do you hate arsenal by any chance Paulie? Personally think arsenal have played very well over the two legs and fully deserve to go through.
  • Piss poor, Chelsea. Slavia may be financed by China, but it's peanuts compared to what Russia has pumped into you.

Frankfurt pulled level, and have the away goals. 
  • So Arsenal, Chelsea, Valencia and Frankfurt then.
  • Slavia fans, after the game is over. Must admit, I'm impressed by that

• Frankfurt v Chelsea
    Arsenal v Valencia
  • Quite fancy Frankfurt to see Chelsea off.
  • All English final in Azerbaijan 
  • Sponsored links:

• All English final in Azerbaijan 
    Yeah. A Europa League final in Asia. FFS.
  • Don’t really care which one loses but I don’t want an all English final.

Never like European finals to have 2 teams from the same nation.
  • Arsenal with an equaliser after going 1 down.

If their recent/all season away form is anything to go by, Arsenal will need to take a lead to Spain
  • Frankfurt one up
  • Talal said:
    Frankfurt one up
    Jovic. What a surprise. Been a star this season
  • Arsenal 3-1 Valencia
    Frankfurt 1-1 Chelsea

That all English final is looking possible.
  • Did I hear that each team gets 7k in a 68k stadium?
  • @ValleyGary
    yep got a good pal who’s arsenal and has had a season ticket for 12 years and he don’t think he will get a sniff unless he does the official trip but because of location will be pricey. It’s such a shit location aswell as quite hard to get to ( Baku Azerbaijan )
  • Although they have given 25k to neutrals, and we’re readily available due to location. 

• It sure beats laying down with a benson and a stella!
    I would not have minded laying down with Stella Stevens in her prime. Not sure about Benson, though. Perhaps he could serve drinks?

Skinny blonde woman with big boobies, very nice.