Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Europa League 2018/2019

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Talal said:
    Watching live on YouTube is a first for me. 
    Me too, not sure I believe the “4K UHD” in the top right hand corner however 
    I feel like I’m watching a shit prototype version of FIFA 
    More like sensible soccer.

Classic
  • Options
    So the world most expensive keeper isn't very good at catching a football !
  • Options
    Feel sorry for Cech

If he makes any mistakes Arsenal fans will say he done it on purpose as Chelsea will be his employers again in a few weeks time
  • Options
    Load of bollocks this is, can barely see it can’t hear the fans, can hear players talking to each other 

cheers uefa you money grabbing corrupt wankers 
  • Options
    Feel sorry for Cech

If he makes any mistakes Arsenal fans will say he done it on purpose as Chelsea will be his employers again in a few weeks time
    I doubt anyone actually thinks that Cech would be anything but be the consummate professional. That’s probably why Chelsea want him on their staff. 
  • Options
    This final is terrible. No ridiculous own goals and I doubt there will even be a winning goal in the final six seconds of injury time.
  • Options
    If it went the distance would be 2am for the fans trying to get back to hotels etc as for the team that wins doubt they will even be able to have a celebratory pint 
  • Options
    Like watching paint dry - glad I’m not paying for it!
  • Options
    For all the Trophy’s that these two have won, I really would rather wait for the euphoria I got after Donny and Wembley every decade (or 2!) than the whining that these 2 teams have when they do not win anything.

You cannot match last Sunday EVER if you are a top 6 team....
  • Options
    BR3red said:
    For all the Trophy’s that these two have won, I really would rather wait for the euphoria I got after Donny and Wembley every decade (or 2!) than the whining that these 2 teams have when they do not win anything.

You cannot match last Sunday EVER if you are a top 6 team....
    It’s all relative, innit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dull game of football.
  • Options
    Great header by Giroud, game needed a goal
  • Options
    Arsenal are poo
  • Options
    First trophy for Sarri
  • Options
    3-0 and Shit loads of Arsenal leaving early now to catch a place on tomorrow nights goat taxi
  • Options
    Arsenal TV will be fun!

It says something when Xhaka has probably been Arsenal's best player tonight
  • Options
    Excuse the ignorance - I’m not familiar with the Chelsea or Arsenal squads - but was that a tramp on the Chelsea bench? Proper crusty.
  • Options
    Haha! Commentator here said Iwobi is a good presence, but doesn’t score goals.
    10 seconds later, Iwobi scores a belter.
  • Options
    Excuse the ignorance - I’m not familiar with the Chelsea or Arsenal squads - but was that a tramp on the Chelsea bench? Proper crusty.
    Ethan Ampadu, Welsh international 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Aubameyang scores 22 goals this season.
    I’d love to see his conversion rate. The absolute opposite of a big game player too.
  • Options
    That was a lovely goal from Chelsea
  • Options
    Bielik is probably thinking he can't be any worse than the Arsenal defenders on display
  • Options
    I’ve celebrated my Chinese turning up harder than these Chelsea fans after scoring a goal in a cup final.
  • Options
    Bielik is probably thinking he can't be any worse than the Arsenal defenders on display
    Yeah I wonder if they’ll want to take a closer look at him before they sanction another loan.
  • Options
    Ethan Ampadu, Welsh international 
    Cheers.
    Each to his own and all that, but that look is fucking grim.
  • Options
    3 days to get there, 3 days to get home ... could’ve had a week in Lloret De Mar 
  • Options
    Pundits say Willock ‘looks a good young player’

So far he’s missed two one on ones and dribbled the ball off the pitch.
  • Options
    Genuinely pleased for Sarri.

Some of the stick he has taken from Chelsea fans has been ridiculous.  3rd in the PL and Europa League winners (presumptious I know on my part at 4-1 up with 6 mins to go!) is a great return from his first season.

Hazard has been brilliant again.  He's singlehandedly dragged Chelsea through this season, reminiscent of Bale's last season at Spurs years ago.  How the hell will they replace him, his goals and creativity?

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Genuinely pleased for Sarri.

Some of the stick he has taken from Chelsea fans has been ridiculous.  3rd in the PL and Europa League winners (presumptious I know on my part at 4-1 up with 6 mins to go!) is a great return from his first season.

Hazard has been brilliant again.  He's singlehandedly dragged Chelsea through this season, reminiscent of Bale's last season at Spurs years ago.  How the hell will they replace him, his goals and creativity?

Media partly to blame for the fans anger with Sarri too imo
    Every article for the first 4 months of the season mentioned “SarriBall” and slagged off Chelsea for basically not being Napoli. the guy didn’t even have a pre season to implement his ideas. Everyone knows how important preseason is in terms of setting out your tactical plans for the year.
    Also, that system was unique for that Napoli team and yes, it can be adapted but you’ll need a preseason and a couple of transfer windows to get it right.
    if the media didn’t keep banging the Sarri ball drum the Chelsea fans and fans in general would have had less of a stick to beat him with.

the top 2 in the league this season were a mile away, Chelsea were the best of the rest, lost to City in one final and won the Europa League. Not bad.