Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Provisional play off ticket plan

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    E-cafc said:

Don't know what's happening but there seem to be twice as many seats available today as there were yesterday. Seats that were marked as sold yesterday are now available for sale.

Only at Charlton
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Still not got my email.........thinking they've taken it down wrong. I think the money gone from my account so will ring them tomorrow. No problem with 0844 number as I've got free landline calls with my Sky subscription.

this is the number you need to call 03330035942 to get it sorted
    Just rang the above number as still not rec'd email with tickets attachment. Very helpful & confirmed that they had the wrong email address, which is very annoying as the club have it on there database as all my usual on-line ticket purchases get sent a confirmation email within minutes.

Probably an error with the TM operative - but again I spelt it out & part of the address is a well know place name (don't want to say what in case of outing) but if you asked most people how to spell it I'm sure 95% would spell it the right way.

Still have to wait up to 24 hours & if still not got it I wont be a happy bunny - nor, I expect will @LargeAddick as it means faffing around before the game tomorrow.

Wished now that Bowyer was a cr*p manager & we hadn't made the fecking play-offs !!!
    same with me golfie but did get it quite a few hours later
  • Options
    A painful experience! Tried online, but it refused to let me log in, despite me having bought tickets this way before. Spent 20mins on the phone and eventually got the exact seat I wanted. Great. Got a confirmation email, but no ticket to print. Had to phone the helpline who initially just kept telling me to click on the attachment over and over. There isn’t one ffs! Said they’d resend it, but can only do this overnight. Unique. If it doesn’t work I’ll have to get the ticket office to print me a ticket. That £2.50 booking fee has definitely been earnt on my order. Sweet Jesus...
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Don't know what's happening but there seem to be twice as many seats available today as there were yesterday. Seats that were marked as sold yesterday are now available for sale.

In that case we could be heading towards a 40,000 gate on Thursday.
  • Options
    When I purchased two this morning, I saw lots of spaces but ticketmaster site wouldn't let me select any of them which makes me think that bit is not working. I was able to purchase by letting the site select the tickets. Basically, predicting the numbers based on that might not work!
  • Options
    I had to call the club to get my client reference number as I didn't get the email (probably because I opted out of communications). Took about half an hour, then the Ticketmaster bit was straightforward. The seat picker seemed to be working fine for me... at least I hope it was, or tomorrow night is gonna be confusing!
  • Options

I had to call the club to get my client reference number as I didn't get the email (probably because I opted out of communications). Took about half an hour, then the Ticketmaster bit was straightforward. The seat picker seemed to be working fine for me... at least I hope it was, or tomorrow night is gonna be confusing!

I looked at my account today and I too had been opted out of communications. I think it's because of this new data protection thing coming in that all accounts have been opted out and you have to opt in if you want to do so. May explain why so many didn't get the emails.

• Options
    This was posted a little while ago on the Shrews twitter.

More
    CHARLTON AWAY: Over 600 already sold for Thursday nights trip to @CAFCofficial , you can still buy online here and collect on the night or Town fans can pay at The Valley #salop
  • Options
    edited May 2018

E-cafc said:

If everybody stands up then we could probably fit them all in
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    So if i roll up tomorrow with the whole family what’s the chances of paying on the gate to get In
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

E-cafc said:

If Gemma Arterton is double booked on my seat, she can sit on my lap
  • Options

So if i roll up tomorrow with the whole family what’s the chances of paying on the gate to get In

Nailed on.
  • Options
    Perfect cheers AB
  • Options
    If you roll up at 7.40, expect to miss most of the first half though ;)
  • Options

I looked at my account today and I too had been opted out of communications. I think it's because of this new data protection thing coming in that all accounts have been opted out and you have to opt in if you want to do so. May explain why so many didn't get the emails.

I opted in last week - still didn't get the Saturday email!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

E-cafc said:

Only at Charlton
    We'll have about 50, 000 at the game at this rate.
  • Options

Just question can I book tickets with ticket master on Tuesday 9am or do I still need a reference number from the club.

You don't need a ref no if you do it by phone.

Where can I buy my play-off tickets?

All tickets purchased in advance are being sold via Ticketmaster and they can be purchased online or by phone.

Online: http://www.eticketing.co.uk/cafc/

Phone: 08444 539074

Tickets will be on sale via Ticketmaster until 2pm on Wednesday, May 9th. They will then temporarily come off sale to enable Ticketmaster to transfer the data of all unsold tickets to the club.

All unsold tickets will then be printed at The Valley and any remaining tickets will go back on sale at 9am on Thursday, May 10th. It is anticipated that all tickets could have sold out by this time but any remaining tickets will be available to purchase in person from The Valley or through The Valley’s phone lines.

Disabled tickets will also be available to purchase in advance on Ticketmaster by phone.

How much are play-off tickets for the home leg priced at?

Charlton’s play-off semi-final home leg match has been classified as an Addicks Gold game. Full prices are available to view by clicking here and fans should be aware that transactions will be also be subject to a £2.50 booking fee.

What information will I need to provide to buy my play-off tickets?

When buying online, supporters will need to provide their Client Reference Number. All supporters on the club’s database will have been emailed their CRN on Saturday. If supporters have not received an email, they should check their junk folder.

Season ticket holders should be aware that their CRN number is printed on their season ticket card. If you are a season ticket holder and your CRN number on your season ticket is different to the one you have been emailed you should enter the one that is printed on your season ticket.

Fans who do not know their CRN number can obtain it by contacting Ticketmaster’s supporter services team. Their opening hours are listed below.

Sunday, May 6th: 9am-3pm

Monday, May 7th: 9am-3pm

Tuesday, May 8th: 9am-5pm

Wednesday, May 9th: 9am-5pm

Thursday, May 10th: 9am-5pm
    Covered End....you are trying desperately to help but you seem not to grasp that some of us old un’s just can’t handle it all mate.....we are pretty hopeless on computers, unless it’s a few emails and a bit of surfing and even then we manage to screw things up!
    All I want is a fecking ticket.....so I am going to drive down on Wednesday, stay with some friends in Eltham overnight and on Thursday morning (in time honoured fashion), join the queue and pay with paper money.
    Hope you recall that all denominations under a score are now made from plastic with some animal tallow products included for fun.
    Am I bovvered!
  • Options

Nailed on as AB said, but I reckon the later you get there, the bigger the queues will be.
  • Options
    Bought 2 tickets for myself and son Tuesday on CAFC ticket website.

Print at home tickets - instant- no problem

Then bought another 2 today easily - print at home

Tried to buy tickets for Bromley on FA Wembley site for FA Trophy - no joy. Went to bromley and picked tickets up easily.

Point ?

No idea - confused

• Options

The ticket system at Charlton is so shit.

Before the Blackburn game I was able to check my CON number on my login on the website.

Now, I can't anymore. What the actual fuck is wrong with the idiots that run the system.

Edit: apparently if you change some details like your phone number it then appears, seriously what is this mess?

Supporters who are having difficult buying tickets online through Ticketmaster should contact their sales team on 08444 539074.

Fans who do not know their CRN number can obtain it by contacting Ticketmaster’s supporter services team. Their opening hours are listed below.

Sunday, May 6th: 9am-3pm

Monday, May 7th: 9am-3pm

Tuesday, May 8th: 9am-5pm

Wednesday, May 9th: 9am-5pm

Thursday, May 10th: 9am-5pm

The supporter services team cannot sell tickets to supporters but can help to deal with all supporter enquiries. Fans can also contact The Valley ticket office to obtain their CRN.

Had some real hassle trying to get our 8 season tickets (Family and friends), I’d voltenteered to do this, knowing it would be painful.

I am PC literate, but it still took me and my son over 2 hours this morning and alot of profanities and anxious moments, I had 14 tickets in the in “the cart” at one stage.

I’d obeyed the orders to the letter, added 7 others season ticket holders to my account as instructed but could not get to a point of seeing them as reserved let alone buying them on the portal!

In desperation, 30 mins on hold for the ticket master multiple tickets help on ‭0844 453 9074‬ resolved it there and then with a payment over then phone.

Not surprising!

Charlton season ticket holders who attend matches at The Valley together – families, for example - can purchase multiple season ticket seats for our play-off home leg in one transaction.

The easiest way to do this is to contact Ticketmaster by phone on 08444 539074 but it can also be done online.

To do this, the accounts of all supporters a season ticket holder wishes to purchase for will need to be activated. For instructions on activating accounts, please see above.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5aed9ab773875/step-by-step-how-to-buy-tickets-for-charltons-play-off-home-leg
    I’ve just had my Vodafone bill for May where I queued for over 60mins on 2 different calls and have been charged £40 !

Scandalous. The club should refund all members!