Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• Options
    CH4RLTON said:

Apparently done and dusted

So he’s not coming ?

• Options
    We might have submitted papers before 12pm but waiting till we've done pictures etc to post on the OS
  • Options
    Unless the deal has been completed in the background and they're keeping it quiet for as long as possible to surprise Fleetwood tomorrow, same with how they tried to surprise everyone with Jake Forster-Caskey being injured
  • Options
    Maybe Bowyer being an ex West Ham player helped seal the deal?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Cullen in. Leeds want Eunan to come to Charlton, they are the ones feeding the Press. He turned down Bolton because he thought he would get a better offer from Champ. He may still end up at the Valley

Excellent news about O’Kane, hopefully he does end up at Charlton.

Is Cullen in a done deal or still awaiting that to be finalised?

These two plus one more.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Just told he was coming

Thanks. I am assuming as we haven’t officially announced it, he won’t be available to play tomorrow, but at least he would have a weeks worth of training and be ready for Southend away.

We could have a different looking squad come that game. Cullen, maybe O’Kane, one other hopefully, Vetokele, Fosu, Reeves, Pearce, then suddenly we have options.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Redhenry said:

Cullen in. Leeds want Eunan to come to Charlton, they are the ones feeding the Press. He turned down Bolton because he thought he would get a better offer from Champ. He may still end up at the Valley

Excellent news about O’Kane, hopefully he does end up at Charlton.

Is Cullen in a done deal or still awaiting that to be finalised?

These two plus one more.
    This one and maybe one more if your lucky.
  • Options
    IF we were to sign both Cullen and O'Kane then Bielik will have to be played as a CB as we would suddenly have a load of CM's and a lack of FB's, CB's and wingers.

Would definitely like to see a winger signed as Marshall is cack.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't see cullen signed to play toms as surely it would of been announced by now
  • Options
    what about trying to get the older Lapslie from Colchester ?
  • Options
    Don't rate him
  • Options

IF we were to sign both Cullen and O'Kane then Bielik will have to be played as a CB as we would suddenly have a load of CM's and a lack of FB's, CB's and wingers.

He's playing CB now....inbetween Sarr & Bauer.
  • Options

He's playing CB now....inbetween Sarr & Bauer.
    He is but I don’t think that’s his best position. Bowyers hands are tied because he can’t sign enough so he’s had to look at versatility
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Hope it’s someone who can add some spark. Today was uninspired.

• Options
    Apparently they play in different positions so dont see those two being Cullen and O'Kane, more the like the former and another

Unless of course Bowyer is being pedantic over their Midfield roles
  • Options
    I think the second player LB is talking about could be a winger/striker. Still think O’Kane could happen though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think the second player LB is talking about could be a winger/striker. Still think O’Kane could happen though.

Yeah its the only other position I can think of or that we urgently need - Be interesting who that might be as there have certainly been no hints
  • Options
    So who do we think these signings ate going to be then ??
  • Options
    I did think maybe Callum Harriott but he’s not played since December 2016!! Think he’s injured again.
  • Options
    Josh Cullen. Hopefully a second who is a winger/striker, as that’s the position Bowyer wanted to fill.
  • Options
    I guess this will see a return to the U23s for Lapslie and Morgan

Cant see them getting much time (outside of the Trophy and FA Cup) with the loanees and returning injured players
  • Options

Cant see them getting much time (outside of the Trophy and FA Cup) with the loanees and returning injured players

Both are promising young talents no doubt but we can't rely on the youngsters we only have 5 pts from 5 games.
  • Options

Both are promising young talents no doubt but we can't rely on the youngsters we only have 5 pts from 5 games.
    Lapslie and Morgan arent the reason we only have five points... The former did more in his cameo than Marshall did for 60mins yesterday!!