Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket - Summer of 2018

Comments

• Options
    If we hadn't watched England display this passion for capitulation so often before, we'd have to question the morality of what goes on. Yet another dolly goes down in the slips, with the shitforbrains captain gawping effetely from mid-off. It would be easier to understand if he had money on the defeat.
  • Options

Malan just dropped another one !

what can one say .. except .. NEVER EVER pick the bloke EVER again
  • Options
    19-1
  • Options
    See Ed Smith is in the stands in suit and tie with temperatures pushing 80. Obviously a man of good judgement. Which is why he re-selected Jennings, Malan and keeps Cook, all who continue to fail. If he can pick Rasid, why not other white ball guys?
  • Options

Malan just dropped another one !

definition of madness........keep doing the same thing & expecting a different result.

get him out of the slips & put him where he can't do any damage.......like county cricket.
  • Options

See Ed Smith is in the stands in suit and tie with temperatures pushing 80. Obviously a man of good judgement. Which is why he re-selected Jennings, Malan and keeps Cook, all who continue to fail. If he can pick Rasid, why not other white ball guys?

Buttler not enough for you?
  • Options
    You just can't beat test cricket
  • Options

You just can't beat test cricket

Beat me to it, this has been an absolutely cracking test match.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Leuth said:

Thinking Morgan Hales and Roy in that order. Given that Malan, Jennings and Cook in that order need P45.
  • Options
    The atmosphere sounds brilliant. The noise every ball is incredible. Loving listening to TMS at work.

Whatever you say about England's performance this test match has been brilliant to watch/follow. Its swung in our favour then theirs and back and forth again. It's been brilliant to watch with drama and some brilliant cricket!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whatever happens in this match, we know that India are really reliant on Kohli to get their runs. Their other batsmen just aren't the same even if they've all copied the Kohli beard...
  • Options

Leuth said:

Thinking Morgan Hales and Roy in that order. Given that Malan, Jennings and Cook in that order need P45.
    No, no and only in the Southern Hemisphere, in that order
  • Options

Leuth said:

Deary me. Please god no!
  • Options
    62-3.
  • Options
    Kohli was out. Hawkeye didn't account for hitting his pad lower down then deflecting into his box.
  • Options
    63-4
  • Options
    78-5
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Want to go and get my weekly fish and chips treat but just can’t leave the sofa....bloody exciting this one.
    As I write 79-5.....shit 83-4 bad ball by Anderson!
  • Options
    Kohli I still there on 34 from 52 balls.....he’s the key I think.
  • Options

Want to go and get my weekly fish and chips treat but just can’t leave the sofa....bloody exciting this one.
    As I write 79-5.....shit 83-4 bad ball by Anderson!

So bad it gave them a wicket back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    89-5
  • Options

No shit Sherlock
  • Options
    Adding to the Captain bashing. Taking off a streaky bowler in Broad was madness.
  • Options

No shit Sherlock
    Fuck me.....sorry I spoke your highness.
  • Options
    103-5
  • Options
    110-5 cop
  • Options
    This is Edgbaston 2005 redux
  • Options
    Two very evenly matched sides, and one superstar who is the difference.
  • Options
    In before canters suggests the identity of that superstar
  • Options
    Leuth said:

In before canters suggests the identity of that superstar

Dawid Malan...he’s certainly made a major contribution to the result...