Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nicky Ajose - pg 6, loaned to Mansfield for remainder of season

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    I remember Wimbledon away when the snake scored the winner for them. Ajose was a sub and wouldn’t warm up. Bowyer told him if he didn’t warm up, he would smash his face in. Ajose warmed up!
    Did you actually hear this or are you joking?
  • Options
    I remember Wimbledon away when the snake scored the winner for them. Ajose was a sub and wouldn’t warm up. Bowyer told him if he didn’t warm up, he would smash his face in. Ajose warmed up!
    Did you actually hear this or are you joking?
    That’s the way I remember it
  • Options
    Ajose didn't come on last night but Mark Marshall did (for Northampton) and set up a goal with a nice cut-back. 
  • Options
    Mark Marshall had a good game and Northampton were very impressive, albeit against 10 men for a long time. 

I was also pleased for Charlie Goode of Northampton. He was in the Hendon team that so nearly made it to Conference South in 2015 (lost to Margate in play-offs). A really nice lad and an excellent defender. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    HandG said:
    Another medal for Mark Marshall. Good for him.
    His first medal, didnt get one with us as he left in the summer before we went up.
  • Options
    HandG said:
    His first medal, didnt get one with us as he left in the summer before we went up.
    He didn’t get released until the end of last season.

• Options
    HandG said:
    He didn’t get released until the end of last season.

Exactly. I knew he was at the play off final. 
  • Options
    Josh Parker could be back at Wembley for his second successive L1 playoff final if Wycombe make it!