Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ray Wilkins in intensive care (edit sadly passed away)

Comments

• Options
    Hope he gets well soon.
  • Options
    Come on Ray, get well soon
  • Options
    Very best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Don't rate him as a pundit but that comes 2nd. Real shame, he can't be too old either?
  • Options
    Stunned. Hope he pulls through.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Shocked by this. Loved him during his brief stint as a pundit. Great double act with Barry Davies.
  • Options
    Seems a genuinely nice guy and a great footballer from my formulative years. Hope he pulls through as 61 is no age.
  • Options
    Saddened to read about this earlier. Hope Ray pulls through. Rolls Royce of a player.
  • Options
    Best wishes to him. Always comes across as a very genuine person as a tv pundit

Hope he pulls through
  • Options
    Bloody hell, pull through Ray
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really saddened to hear this. Cultured player and always comes across as a thoroughly decent man, displaying courtesy, kindness and sincerity. Rooting for you Butch!
  • Options

Really saddened to hear this. Cultured player and always comes across as a thoroughly decent man, displaying courtesy, kindness and sincerity. Rooting for you Butch!

(apart from his 4 year ban for drink driving) #just saying

I hope he recovers.
  • Options
    Best of luck Butch.
  • Options
    I hope he pulls through Ray Wilkins is a giant of the game in my eyes and a gentleman of a man.

• Options
    How is this possible yet Alan Brazil is as string as ever? Doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

It's knot fathomable.

Best of luck Ray.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Often see Alan Brazil boozing over at Canary Wharf - it’s safe to say he likes a beer.
  • Options

buckshee said:

Often see Alan Brazil boozing over at Canary Wharf - it’s safe to say he likes a beer.
    If I had to be Alan Brazil I'd drink a lot too.
  • Options

I'm praying he pulls through.
    Was my hero as a kid.
    Then had the pleasure to know him whilst he joint managed our neighbours.
    Never forget after one game there was bunch of angry supporters screaming outside and against our advice he went out, stood in the middle of them and calmly answered every question shouted at him.
    Gentleman x

Remember that, he had the bottle to face them up. I wish him all the best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not the greatest commentator to listen to but his experience of the game is massive!!

Really hope that he pulls through
  • Options
    Vividly recall Mexico 86 & our Ray getting sent off for chucking the ball at the Ref! He was a classy player though.....

Hope he recovers...
  • Options
    Let’s hope for some good news.
  • Options
    Big memory from my youth: 'The lad's a Frenchman anything could happen. Little Napoleon's nipped in there with his big orange hand'.

Get well soon, Ray.
  • Options
    I hope this guy pulls through and a speedy recovery. A gentleman of the game of football.
  • Options
    Quite a surprise, I hope he pulls through and recovers.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Vividly recall Mexico 86 & our Ray getting sent off for chucking the ball at the Ref! He was a classy player though.....

Hope he recovers...

Blimey, yes. So out of character I couldn't believe it.

Get well soon Ray.
  • Options
    Sadly passed away RIP Butch
  • Options
    Sadly died today, aged 61.