Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool v Charlton 13/3/2018 post-match views

Comments

• Need new owners, At least 10 new players and a proper manager

Put simply we’re fucked
  • Hang on, Tarbuck said he expected a reaction to the Peterborough defeat.

Just go Karl. Piss off up the M40 and take your fucking 4-2-3-1 bullshit with you.
  • With the talent we have on the pitch we should be putting in at least competitive performances in this league, and yet week in week out we are getting comprehensively outplayed.

It has to be an issue with the tactics, coaching and management of the team. I've defended Robinson over and over again, but we are currently worse than I've ever seen us in recent years and it's not going to change if he stays.
  • where do charlton go from here? do we start preparing for next season or keep pretending we can make the play offs. Its not really about us being eighth or wherever Its about us playing consistently poorly in most areas of the pitch and the poor management of the team and tactics. Enough said
  • We're going to have yet another season with multiple managers aren't we...

More than likely... we have to accept we are an average third division club. Just who would want to come and manage/coach us? We are -and have been for some time - a 'soft' touch for clubs in this league. Our game plan sussed out, no striker worth the 'title', the list goes on. Can anybody see a dramatic change in the remaining games.... 'cos I can't.
  • WANKERS!

Soapy, bang on cue.

• Sponsored links:

• This is the low point of RD's ownership - until Saturday.
  • cabbles said:

Back on the coach

This whole sorry episode started at about 6am for me on the 27th January and is due to finish about 4am on March 14th.

I cannot stress how seething I am. Two days off work when I am anxious about what’s going on at work and the job has been very stressful, only to come up to Blackpool and witness that carcas of a football match

To compare, I feel like I’ve been put on one of those medieval torture racks and been stretched out over a 6 week period. I wish this whole game would’ve been done and dusted on the 27th January

The whole club can just fuck off. Players, management, owners......

I’m a broken man

I can only sympathise.....
  • cabbles said:

Back on the coach

This whole sorry episode started at about 6am for me on the 27th January and is due to finish about 4am on March 14th.

I cannot stress how seething I am. Two days off work when I am anxious about what’s going on at work and the job has been very stressful, only to come up to Blackpool and witness that carcas of a football match

To compare, I feel like I’ve been put on one of those medieval torture racks and been stretched out over a 6 week period. I wish this whole game would’ve been done and dusted on the 27th January

I’m a broken man

Don’t bother going again mate ... I am definitely not.
  • Can only presume its a harsh merry go round.

Players dont want to play for Robinson
    Roland dont want to pay out Robinson

So the fans / players are stuck with the prick!!
  • We cannot score Goals, we are clueless in most departments and if we end up in the top 12 based on the last two performances will be a miracle.

Robinson is just another Gob-Shite- Scoucer
    Who has run out of Ideas and Bullshit.

This team is a total and utter Disappointment.

A Joke!!
  • Karl Robinson

Can only see him going if a takeover occurs. But even if that happens, it's probably likely it will be buy another bunch of buffoons. It's like the club's cursed or something.
  • Sponsored links:

• Season over now, at least with 51 points we should be OK. With the ownership issues still to be resolved KR will probably hang on till the end of the season, but he has to go after that. I'm just hoping we can get new owners and a decent manager in to make a fresh start next season.
  • cabbles said:

Back on the coach

I’m a broken man

Tragic mate... really feel for you. This fucking clueless shambles of a club don't deserve your support-in fact they don't deserve any of our support but I guess most will be going Saturday - Christ knows why!!
  • Oggy Red said:

Do you know, I can't even be bothered about losing tonight.

Snap. It's academic. We aren't good enough to go up. Our manager is not up to it. So another useless defeat. I do feel for those who went - it'll be a badge of honour one day but it's a long way to go for a badge and bugger all tlse.
    It doesn't even affect the manager. We won't sack him as a new owner will have to psy for that privilege. So all in all, a nothing night.
  • edited March 2018
    SDAddick said:

I'm gonna go check Trump's Twitter feed just to take the edge off.

Anything to make me laugh right now and that might just do the trick.
  • I had high hopes at the start of the season, but this season is fast turning into a run away train. There was a uptick in form ending last season and beginning this but,overall, despite numerous transfers (albeit on a tight budget) and a lot of opportunity for coaching, we're playing no better now than we were under Robinson a year ago, and we were shite a year ago.

It's got the feeling of the Pardew era again. Form spiraling out of control and seemingly nothing coming form the manager in terms of smart tactical adjustments or coaching improvements, just increasingly thin looking excuses. The only difference is Robinson still feels to me like a fairly genuine decent bloke, which I never felt about Pardew.

I can't bring myself to call for his head though. He's the only one who has been trying to give this club any direction over the last few months. If he leaves, goodness knows who or what Roland will put in charge given his current level of complete disinterest. I don't know if he could do worse than Fraeye, but I don't want to find out. And I certainly;y don't want someone like Jacko over exposed to this shit just yet.

What possible direction is that though?
  • Listened on Valley Pass, we sounded awful, the stats show we were awful, time for KR to take a hike, BUT RD needs to sell and now!! This season is dead, new owners must come in and plan for a hopefully successful season next year. Sad just so sad!!! Fuck off RD...now
  • I'm 250 miles away from Blackpool but I can still smell Charlton stinking the place out from here.

Somebody, please shoot this run-over-dog of a team and put them out of their misery.
  • vffvff
    edited March 2018
    Last Blackpool home victory was October 17th 2017 against Bury 2-1.

Another dismal defeat under Robinson, who’s blinkered approach to strategy sees him play 4231 yet again. On a positive note, it is one game closer to the end of this crap season & Duchatelet’s reign of hopeless, gutless mediocrity. League One football is looking a certainty & hopefully that will fix a price & bring the takeover closer.