Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Laddick01 said:

@The Red Robin vs @PaddyP17 is a tense matchup this week in fantasy.

Paddy win would put 4 players on 6-2 I believe.

I think @PaddyP17 Will get it tonight unless the Pats sign another running back off the street today. Certainly opens up the league though! Would've helped if Jamies didn't throw 4!!! INTS and Njoku got at least a target from Mayfield.
    Here's hoping Kenjon Barner can secure a mighty 3.6 points with Sony Michel out of the picture at the moment.

I'm still going to be nervous, though!
    I think you’ve got it, though I also thought Brees would put up more than a measly 8 points so who knows.

Got demolished this week by whoever DJ Thielen Mixon is. Not sure how you’re 3-4 because you got insane value out of some of those draft picks.
  • Options
    Todd Haley, OC, also fired by the Browns!
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Laddick01 said:

I think @PaddyP17 Will get it tonight unless the Pats sign another running back off the street today. Certainly opens up the league though! Would've helped if Jamies didn't throw 4!!! INTS and Njoku got at least a target from Mayfield.
    Here's hoping Kenjon Barner can secure a mighty 3.6 points with Sony Michel out of the picture at the moment.

I think you’ve got it, though I also thought Brees would put up more than a measly 8 points so who knows.

Got demolished this week by whoever DJ Thielen Mixon is. Not sure how you’re 3-4 because you got insane value out of some of those draft picks.
    That'll be our supreme leader and commissioner, @hudson-son-son who I think for at least two if not three of those losses, came up against a freakishly big score from his opponent.

Wish I'd started Wendell Smallwood, so this matchup was over and done with for another dubya to put me on 6-2!
  • Options
    Assuming Barner scores the points tonight all three fantasy teams that were 6-1 going into week 8 will have lost.
  • Options

Todd Haley, OC, also fired by the Browns!

That’s odd, at the start of the season it was assumed Haley was head coach in waiting
  • Options
    Hmm as a Browns fan I am not convinced this is a good move, then again as a Browns fan I should expect a kick in the arse on a regular basis
  • Options
    Who was running the thrill hills team in fantasy? Got good team so surprised they have given up.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Laddick01 said:

2 carries for 4 yards and 0.4 points ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

PaddyP17 said:

Laddick01 said:

2 carries for 4 yards and 0.4 points ...
    Victory is mine! Unlucky @PaddyP17, that's the kind of result in fantasy that infuriates me.
  • Options
    Hahaha, fantasy, Charlton and Jags losing, what a combo.

Should have picked Smallwood, our run D isn't exactly great...
  • Options
    So looking at NFC West, Seahawks really have a huge task. Rams 8-0, pretty much guarantees them the division unless something drastic happens.

So what record would you say we have to aim for now? can we afford to lose a couple more or just have to win pretty much every game now to get one of the best runner ups. Tough ask, shame as only just lost to Rams 20-23 (something along that lines) so could have been a huge difference 5-2 / 7-1 , vs 4-3 / 8-0
  • Options

So looking at NFC West, Seahawks really have a huge task. Rams 8-0, pretty much guarantees them the division unless something drastic happens.

So what record would you say we have to aim for now? can we afford to lose a couple more or just have to win pretty much every game now to get one of the best runner ups. Tough ask, shame as only just lost to Rams 20-23 (something along that lines) so could have been a huge difference 5-2 / 7-1 , vs 4-3 / 8-0

11-5 have only failed to make the playoffs twice I believe (2008 Patriots most recent)
    10-6 is usually enough too, although on average over the past 10/15 years - 1 team per season miss out with a 10-6 record
    Thank you, so maybe a couple more losses from 9 games. Tough going but not impossible
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    A win!! Hey Darnold for a miraculous fantasy comeback...

@The Red Robin your team doesn't look in great shape for next week?!
  • Options
    4 games next year. 2 at NWHL and 2 at Wembley
  • Options

4 games next year. 2 at NWHL and 2 at Wembley

If its ready
  • Options

He's just cut four players and I presume will be scouring on the waiver wire for replacements. He'll pull through.

Hopefully my opponent can't access Fleaflicker until this time next week, that'd be sweet...
  • Options
    I have had to slash and burn
    Had 5 on bye week, 1 injured/doubtful and er Le'Veon Bell (you will score me points at some stage mate !!!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Putting Ingram / Jones on the block if anyone's interested - preferably after a WR
  • Options

Lots of byes and injuries. Time to work the waiver wire!
  • Options

Putting Ingram / Jones on the block if anyone's interested - preferably after a WR

I'll be in touch...
  • Options
    Big real life trades. Thomas traded from Broncos to Texans and Golden Tate to the Eagles.
  • Options

Big real life trades. Thomas traded from Broncos to Texans and Golden Tate to the Eagles.

Big for fantasy too as that fucks me over with the Eagles heading into their bye week and me losing a WR1 for the week lolololol haha
  • Options
    But also LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL taking Amari Cooper for a 1st when Tate goes for a 3rd hahahahahahahahaha Cowboys
  • Options
    Golden Eagle !!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Big for fantasy too as that fucks me over with the Eagles heading into their bye week and me losing a WR1 for the week lolololol haha
    Also more targets for Golladay and Jones. Fucks Jefferey and certainly Agholor too. Good news for Sutton at the Broncos.
  • Options
    Dante Fowler Jr going to the Rams. Good for us to build a little draft capital as we were never taking up his fifth year option; good for them to have a bit of help in the edge rush.

Haha Clinton-Dix going for a fourth is insanity from the Packers and very VERY good for the Redskins.