Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    This should be renamed "Cam Newton's hats 18/19"
  • Options
    IS THERE A CALENDAR?
  • Options
    What? For Cam Newtons hats?
  • Options

What? For Cam Newtons hats?

Yes, I want it. It brings me joy.
  • Options
    Penn State & Raiders fan here. Barkley has to go number 1.
  • Options
    Thanks. That's 6 new names added to our list since the new thread started.
  • Options
    Floebot said:

Anyone else have any college teams they support / follow? Tennessee Vols for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Super Bowl Champions.......sorry just felt the need to mention that.....
  • Options
    Seahawks CB Richard Sherman has told teammates goodbye over the past 24 hours, sources say, and that he won’t be on the team. Those close to him say nothing is set in stone and there has been no official word. But clearly bears watching.
  • Options

Floebot said:

Anyone else have any college teams they support / follow? Tennessee Vols for me.
    Don’t really follow any team in particular but watch whatever looks like the best game on.
  • Options
    Seahawks are trading DE Michael Bennett and a seventh-round pick to Eagles for a fifth-round pick and WR Marcus Johnson, sources tell ESPN.
  • Options

Seahawks are trading DE Michael Bennett and a seventh-round pick to Eagles for a fifth-round pick and WR Marcus Johnson, sources tell ESPN.

Yep, thats another $5.5 mill on the salary cap, expecting Vinny Curry to go......the question remains is what happens to foles
  • Options
    Cowboys fan here
  • Options
    miami dolphins
  • Options
    Started following NFL in 1984/5 so naturally a Bears fan
  • Options
    Cant recall @Leroy Ambrose posting much on last years thread (if at all).

He is very knowledgeable on the game and think he used to play too.

Mind you, he is a Denver Pony fan.
  • Options
    Giants have mad a trade with LA Rams for LB Alec Ogletree
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've been a Cowboys fan since the early 80's when a tv show called ' Max Boyce meets the Dallas Cowboys' was shown. Visited Dallas/FW back in '92 for Thanksgiving and game against the Giants at Texas Stadium. Met some
    of the cheerleders at stadium tour and totally fell in lust !

With a few decent trades and draft picks (and without the commisioner banning Elliot again) I'm sure the
    Cowboys will do the biz this coming season.

Phuk Philly !
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    MrOneLung said:

He used to play for the Kent Rams I believe and I almost certainly played against him as the Maidstone Pumas were in the same division

The Rams were a tough team and 1 of only 2 teams we lost to on the way to the national final which we lost 50 something 0!!

I was outstanding equalling my tally of interceptions for the season (5) in the game!!!
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

He used to play for the Kent Rams I believe and I almost certainly played against him as the Maidstone Pumas were in the same division

The Rams were a tough team and 1 of only 2 teams we lost to on the way to the national final which we lost 50 something 0!!

I was outstanding equalling my tally of interceptions for the season (5) in the game!!!
    I went to most of the Kent Ram's games. Actually saw them play at The Valley in the mid 80's against Milton Keynes.

I must admit that I don't ever remember them being in the same division as Maidstone though, and I've never seen the Pumas play. I'm not disbelieving you, but are you sure you're not thinking of the Kent Exiles?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    When we played each other would have been U19's. The Kent Exiles (formed from the Tonbridge Tigers) played adult football at the time. Would have been late 80's when we were playing. The Maidstone adult team at that time would have been the Mosquitos, the M20's or Invicta Eagles - they kept disbanding and reforming around that time
  • Options
    Blimey. That takes me back a bit. Saw the Rams at the valley and most of their games at the old Dartford fc ground. Even did a preseason with them in 1987 but had to pack it in. My knees were bad even then.
  • Options
    Gotcha, I really only saw the senior teams play. There was a lot of change at the time, the Kent Rams started as the Greenwich Rams, and I believe the Greenwich Mariners before that.
    You've brought back a lot of happy memories for me thinking of those teams and games.
  • Options

Gotcha, I really only saw the senior teams play. There was a lot of change at the time, the Kent Rams started as the Greenwich Rams, and I believe the Greenwich Mariners before that.
    You've brought back a lot of happy memories for me thinking of those teams and games.

Do you ever go to Exiles games? They have a really good team these days