Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Options
    Raiders sign Jordy Nelson two year deal $15m

Also release Michael Crabtree after 3 seasons.
  • Options
    Ravens have voided Ryan Grant's $29m contract after he failed a physical. What a shambles this offseason has been for Baltimore. Crabtree please.
  • Options
    Sheldon Richardson has been in Minnesota for over a day now, went to dinner with Kirk and Vikings personnel last night and toured the stadium today, seems like they aren’t letting him leave till he signs.
  • Options
    I'm really pleased with the Jags' acquisitions - Norwell, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Donte Moncrief etc - but it's clear our big SB push is this year.

Really smart cap control, too - we're backloading everything until such time as we have the flexibility to cut the likes of Dareus, Jackson and so forth.

This year has to be our year though. Here's hoping.
  • Options
    not with Bortles it aint.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

I'm really pleased with the Jags' acquisitions - Norwell, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Donte Moncrief etc - but it's clear our big SB push is this year.

Really smart cap control, too - we're backloading everything until such time as we have the flexibility to cut the likes of Dareus, Jackson and so forth.

MrOneLung said:

I know you love him @PaddyP17 but Bortles just isn't leading a team to a Superbowl. If he does I'll make an Upbeats donation.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

I know you love him @PaddyP17 but Bortles just isn't leading a team to a Superbowl. If he does I'll make an Upbeats donation.
    He got to an AFCCG last year. Granted, the schedule is tougher this year, but the team is better.

How much? And I'd like to term it thus:

Jags reach SB - you donated amount to the Upbeats

Jags reach AFCCG - we both donate half

Jags fall short of AFCCG - I'm donating

Fair?
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

He got to an AFCCG last year. Granted, the schedule is tougher this year, but the team is better.

Fair?
    Sounds good to me. Maybe we could work an amount on the Jags record or Bortles touchdowns in the season.
  • Options
    Burfict about to get suspended again, joy of joys!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Shock
  • Options

Shock
    So gutting he would be one of the very best in the league if it weren't for his character, I suppose that's why he went undrafted.
  • Options

Shock
    So gutting he would be one of the very best in the league if it weren't for his character, I suppose that's why he went undrafted.
    Completely agree very good player.
  • Options
    Ravens sign Crabtree, 3 year deal. Happy with that.
  • Options
    Saw Late Rounders (on Amazon), very interesting documentary and well worth a watch if you are interested in the time a player has between the end of college and the draft itself
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Fair?
    Sounds good to me. Maybe we could work an amount on the Jags record or Bortles touchdowns in the season.
    Nice one. Double the Jags win record in the regular season? So if we go 11-5 for instance, 22 quid or something, yes?
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Fair?
    Nice one. Double the Jags win record in the regular season? So if we go 11-5 for instance, 22 quid or something, yes?
    £8 then!!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2018

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Fair?
    £8 then!!!!!
    If we only get 4 wins this* season I'm driving to Beachy Head and I don't even drive
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Fair?
    Deal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Colts must be confident Luck will be injury free and ready to play this season.

Also they have a plethora of picks now this draft.

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Colts must be confident Luck will be injury free and ready to play this season.

Also they have a plethora of picks now this draft.

Even if they weren't they have other needs to address in the first round and have only moved down one spot and gained some serious draft picks.
  • Options
    Zay Jones has been in a very serious ‘incident’ at his apartment. Stark naked saying “I’m going to fight for Jesus” with his brother Cayleb (Viking) trying to restrain him, eventually got through and kicked a window and tried to squeeze through the hole, if Cayleb hadn’t been there’s this’d probably be a suicide story. He’s in medical custody at the minute and nothing else’s has been said about his condition. How some of it was filmed and leaked and what happened in the build up I don’t know but hopefully he’s ok.
  • Options

Zay Jones has been in a very serious ‘incident’ at his apartment. Stark naked saying “I’m going to fight for Jesus” with his brother Cayleb (Viking) trying to restrain him, eventually got through and kicked a window and tried to squeeze through the hole, if Cayleb hadn’t been there’s this’d probably be a suicide story. He’s in medical custody at the minute and nothing else’s has been said about his condition. How some of it was filmed and leaked and what happened in the build up I don’t know but hopefully he’s ok.

Bizarre. First round pick last year for the Bills wasn't he?
  • Options
    Seems to be between him and Allen.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Sticking my neck out (I know it's hardly a wild prediction) and saying the best QB to come from this draft will be Mayfield. Just don't fancy Darnold or Rosen, while Allen is a disaster waiting to happen.
  • Options

Sticking my neck out (I know it's hardly a wild prediction) and saying the best QB to come from this draft will be Mayfield. Just don't fancy Darnold or Rosen, while Allen is a disaster waiting to happen.

I think Darnold is the real deal but have Mayfield right behind him. Shout out for Lamar Jackson too.
  • Options
    *whispers Mason Rudolph quietly, in the hope that the Jags can pick him up late round 2*

Really impressed with the way he understands and reads routes: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000000919190/Combine-Whiteboard-Mason-Rudolph-with-Steve-Mariucci