Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most disliked people in adverts.

Comments

• Options

Sorry blackpool72 there are plenty of fit birds on TV but the utter crap version of "Ain't nobody" just grinds my gears so hard I cannot stand it. Maybe its because I absolutely love that song but this SHOULD NOT be allowed.

I'd still bang her though
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Nicole Shitsinger on the Muller ads.

She's so hot though mate.
    Finally, we're on the same wavelength.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Can i tempt you with Katie Hopkins?
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Yogurt on her face?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    The TUI advert is so irritating because the concept they try to portray is that a holiday company actually gives a flying f*** about a customer once they're actually on holiday in Benidorm/Lloret de Mar/Playa de las Americas.

"Oh oh oh oh
    Ain't nobody
    Loves me better
    Makes me happy
    Makes me feel this way
    Ain't nobody
    Loves me better than you"

Totally untrue and vomit inducing.

The bird may be partially fit but she should never have placed herself in a situation where she can come in for criticism over what is a blatant fabrication.

Never have any holiday reps lifted me gracefully in to the air and placed me gently into a swimming pool.
    Never has a waiter danced over to my table holding a plate, placed it on the table and proceeded to do 16 pirouettes away from the table.
    Never have I seen crabs dancing sideways on a beach in perfect unison.

The Money Supermarket office and building twerkers. If there was ever a case for bringing back capital punishment in this country, then that lot would be first in line.
  • Options
    go compare guy? Somehow the ad guys managed to swing it that he was meant to be shite. But was clearly at the time gocompare trying to compete with compare the market meerkats.
  • Options
    Chris Kamara - Ladbrokes adverts
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Can i tempt you with Katie Hopkins?
    See, there you go again.....

Not even with yours, Gary.
  • Options
    This twonk from the doorbell app advert. Also think he's in a life insurance ad and perhaps another ad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bigmac said:

Tart in the tu advert that can't sing.

It just came on the tv, I had to mute it. Getting on my tits
  • Options
    The bird who leaves her bloke at the altar and drives away in the wedding car...because she has some chewing gum??????

Don't think wedding insurance is going to cover that darling.
  • Options
    Oh and if we are talking about print adverts and not just TV adverts...

Those dickheads in the "Food Love Stories" for Tesco. All their meals look fookin' disgusting.
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsGrpd0jUMA

I dislike the people in this ad, the people that created this ad, the people who signed off this ad, the people that bought the air for this ad, the people who sold the airtime for this ad, the people who don't switch off this ad immediately AND most importantly anyone that buys a holiday with First Choice on the strength of this ad.
  • Options

Chris Kamara - Ladbrokes adverts

Unbelievable

• Options
    Has anyone else notice British people being excited about buying this new Big Mac in the adverts 50 years ago when Mcdonalds only came to the UK 44 ago in Woolwich
  • Options
    The carpetright adverts with Lucy Alexander are beginning to grate on me.
  • Options

Trivago Aussie whiner.

this! although id give her one
  • Options

Ray Winston

do you wanna a proper naughty cash out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Don't get me started.
    I view all adverts however clever and entertaining as brainwashing.
    Maybe public information stuff is milder brainwashing.
    When encountering an advert in any form FIGHT BACK!

When ever possible i mute the adverts so I don't get embroiled in the brain washing or turn over to BBC 24 hour news for 3 minutes. Is the Micky bar advert still being shown ?
  • Options

seth plum said:

Don't get me started.
    I view all adverts however clever and entertaining as brainwashing.
    Maybe public information stuff is milder brainwashing.
    When encountering an advert in any form FIGHT BACK!

When ever possible i mute the adverts so I don't get embroiled in the brain washing or turn over to BBC 24 hour news for 3 minutes. Is the Micky bar advert still being shown ?
    I find it healthy to argue back and find fault. The National Westminster Bank advertisements which say 'we are what we do' are trying to suggest that NatWest is actually God for example, Or if you buy certain cars all roads are empty. The cynicism of advertisers is pretty strong.
  • Options

The carpetright adverts with Lucy Alexander are beginning to grate on me.

Didn't you say that you were WORKING from home?
  • Options
    Kevin Bacon....not just in adverts
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Agree with the TUI one. She makes me want to punch the TV. Same for those Nationwide hags. I think the ad agencies use reverse psychology where you hate the ad so much but you all remember the product they're advertising.

Also anything with Gary Lineker. Just because he is a smug twat.
  • Options
    this gimp. his career must be over now!

• Options
    Is the answer @DamoNorthStand ?

• Options

Only joking Damo !!
  • Options

The women on the Tui advert, can do one.

This. Slaughtering a Rufus and Chaka Khan classic with the weediest, whitest voice EVER. And smiling her head off while she does it.
  • Options
    All those dickheads with kids voices in the Haribo ad.