Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most disliked people in adverts.

Comments

• I'd like to shove 'Parky's' pen up his arse, just for enquiring.

• Car ones also wind me up. Some shitty song whilst people look unrealistically happy obliviously driving around

Have you noticed the cars are always on an open road with no traffic. Not real life!
  • edited March 2018

I'd like to add the new Diet Coke advert to this list.

Obviously I'm aware that the star of the advert is fit, but I find the whole thing cringeworthy. Mostly because of the embarrassingly bad script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YBP8v6fi2w

I can't understand half the things she is saying. You want to live in a Yourt? Then live in a Yourt? Can't she pronounce yacht? Points at her clothes and says she loves arse leisure? Wtf.

• edited March 2018
    I am getting old but once the adverts used to be better than a lot of programmes, Ads like tango man, mr cadburys parrot, smash aliens etc. Now it seems that the creative boys in red braces cant seem to make a decent advert, they must be snorting either too much coke or not enough.

One suggestion, if they do make a truely awful advert like the dancing wankers in the Money Supermarket Ad, Tui woman, or the AA singing girl, we should hold a public vote and they should be burned at the stake, or locked in the same room as Piers Morgan, that woman who looks like Pardew, oh and might as well chuck Pardew in as well!
  • Mrkinski said:

I'd like to add the new Diet Coke advert to this list.

Obviously I'm aware that the star of the advert is fit, but I find the whole thing cringeworthy. Mostly because of the embarrassingly bad script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YBP8v6fi2w

I can't understand half the things she is saying. You want to live in a Yourt? Then live in a Yourt? Can't she pronounce yacht? Points at her clothes and says she loves arse leisure? Wtf.

Not watched the advert but are they not saying yurt as in a Mongolian tent ike structure?
  • The plusnet man can piss off
  • edited March 2018
    Coors ice advert.

A wrinkled Jean Claude Van-Damme in full 70's clobber in the snow.

That advert is actually shitting on a turd.
  • iaitch said:

Gerard Butler did a perfume ad a couple of years ago for Boss I think.

The first thing he says is 'I am a man of today', no Gerard you're a wanker.

I was going to say this one......it’s actually even worse......the preceding line is -

“It makes me a man of success”

The bloke has enough money surely?

The advert makes him look a total bell.
  • McBobbin said:

The plusnet man can piss off

Ha. Interesting story here. I used to work for them back when they didn't do any advertising at all and so the introduction of "Joe" was a big deal to the bigwigs.
    Anyway, after a couple of adverts the actor slimmed down until the Plusnet marketing people told him to put on a bit more weight again so he'd look more trustworthy :joy:
    He is an annoying character though and I do despair sometimes about their adverts now.

• PerfumeAdsForSale
    @PerfumeAds

Cuba Gooding Jr. sits cross-legged on an empty stage holding a skull

Very serious

“Do you dare to breathe?”

He laughs (over-acted)

“Ha!”

Serious again. Standing up. Walking towards us. Pointing

“Do I not disgust you?” (subtitled in Hebrew)

He punches the camera

Fireworks
  • Sponsored links:

• What Ads do people like ?
  • magic1999 said:

What Ads do people like ?

The Haribo ones
  • Those Haribo ads always remind me of Donald Trump, except he is saying things a stupid 6 year old would in an adult voice. Reading back Trump in a kiddies voice is quite amusing. You get to appreciate what a simpleton he really is.
  • magic1999 said:

What Ads do people like ?

Any ad that is funny and is only on TV for a short run so you don’t get sick of it.
  • how do you teach improvisation?

'Flo and Joan originally hail from Portsmouth, and trained in improv and sketch comedy before getting their big break with viral hit 'The 2016 Song'.
  • Another one for AA singing toddler - grrrrrr
  • MrOneLung said:

how do you teach improvisation?

'Flo and Joan originally hail from Portsmouth, and trained in improv and sketch comedy before getting their big break with viral hit 'The 2016 Song'.

There’s a special place in hell for those pair of c*nts
  • MrOneLung said:

It's like having a full script of ad libs.
  • Owen Wilson
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

The teacher observes and says 'I've heard it all before' endlessly when it isn't original.
    Or something like that.
  • Wayfair Ad - when they horrid woman dances at the End .. Lorraine “ talentless “ Kelly
  • jdsd42 said:

Wayfair Ad - when they horrid woman dances at the End .. Lorraine “ talentless but highly highly dippable “ Kelly

• Muller Greek yougart advert when that woman says "fat free?!!!", really pisses me off.
  • Nicole Scherzinger (sp) when she does the Muller yogurts ads, has an accident and just ends up with a small blob on the end of her nose. Come off it Nicole, the kind of accidents you had would result in a full covering. Much like you experienced with Simon Cowell.
  • Redskin said:

Anyone and everyone in that 'Dilly Dilly' Budweiser advert.

Came on this thread just to add this one and beaten to it by two hours.

The first time someone says 'dilly fecking dilly' to me, I will not be responsible for my actions.
  • Redskin said:

Anyone and everyone in that 'Dilly Dilly' Budweiser advert.

What the hell were they thinking? Hoping dilly dilly will be the new whassup?

• With you on the Dilly, dilly thing honestly I don't even understand it! another shout for those Jet 2 holidays and the hand holding, it just drives me nuts!
  • What's a computer?