Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 scores

Comments

• Options
    FT: Wimbledon 2-1 Oxford
    what a great result :-)
  • Options
    Hull look very good once they get inside the 22 yard line 
  • Options
    Portsmouth last 4 games is 3 losses 1 draw.
  • Options
    Top and bottom current form table 

Whilst Charlton have the best away record in the League apparently
  • Options
    Peterborough did lose to Gillingham
  • Options
    Wimbledon are starting to grow on me
  • Options
    Top and bottom current form table 

Whilst Charlton have the best away record in the League apparently

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Portsmouth still have to go there, Ipswich and Lincoln also have to play them...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Portsmouth still have to go there, Ipswich and Lincoln also have to play them...
    that is very good news!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    stonemuse said:
    IdleHans said:
    that is very good news!
    Lincoln v Wimbledon is last day of the season so they need to ensure they're not two points above that dotted line

Both sides that is ;)
  • Options
    It's amazing how things change so quickly. After Saturday things weren't depressed around here, but it was flat. It took me 2 days to watch the Quest highlights show, whereas I'm buzzing about watching the midweek show tomorrow!
  • Options
    74 points will do it. Quite possibly one or two less. Oxford were never going to win every game.
  • Options
    77points should secure a playoff place if Pompey do not win all their games.
  • Options
    More likely to lose all their games in all honesty!
  • Options
    5 Charlton 76PTS (+12 GD)

Just the 17 points from last 8 games which equals 5 wins 2 draws 1 defeat , yeah righto
    It was completely random, with a bit of weighting given to the better teams. As mentioned, it was after only 45 games so 5 wins, 2 draws and no defeats.

Sunderland 1-2 Charlton
    Charlton 1-1 Ipswich
    Plymouth 1-2 Charlton
    Charlton 2-1 Peterborough
    Charlton 2-0 Crewe
    Accrington 1-1 Charlton
    Charlton 2-0 Lincoln
    Charlton ?-? Hull

We got extremely lucky and couldn't stop rolling 5s and 6s (I didn't actually use a dice, it's metaphorical). As unexpected was Peterborough's collapse who couldn't stop rolling 1s and 2s, only picking up 5 points from the next 6.
    Oi oi
    Draw against Ipswich.. oi oi. Now for three wins on the spin against Plymouth, Peterborough and Crewe!
    Had tonight as a 2-1 win. What a failure.
  • Options
    Only problem with the form table is that we have to play 3 of the top 6 in our last 5 games, still a very big ask.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Only problem with the form table is that we have to play 3 of the top 6 in our last 5 games, still a very big ask.
    They have to play us as well though, and our form comes from having taken seven points from Doncaster, Sunderland, Ipswich
  • Options
    And they may not all need the points by then 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still think 75 points is the number to get.....especially now our GD is there or thereabouts. 

Our match against Lincoln is going to be crucial. Really hope to stuff them after they did the dirty on us. Really mugged us off there.
    Get fifth and we can stuff them in the Play-Offs as well!!
  • Options
    Still think 75 points is the number to get.....especially now our GD is there or thereabouts. 

Our match against Lincoln is going to be crucial. Really hope to stuff them after they did the dirty on us. Really mugged us off there.
    Yes and no. We haven't looked too bad since that free midweek.
  • Options
    If Carlsberg did League One results ....
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Looks like a good decision to have only given the Cowleys a contract to the end of the season.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Looks like a good decision to have only given the Cowleys a contract to the end of the season week.

• Options
    we couldn't have really asked for a better set of results than occurred last night (20/4/21)
  • Options
    we couldn't have really asked for a better set of results than occurred last night (20/4/21)
    Yep - our name is on the trophy!
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    NO!!!!! They have to play us, how are they going to get the points they need.😜.we’re looking much better since Adkins took over.