Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is the most you've ever eaten in one sitting?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Went out for a meal at a gastropub near Windsor for my friend's hen do, and rather misjudged how big a half shoulder of lamb actually was.
  • Options
    Mate of mine sent me a picture of his breakfast, he ate this at 6.30 in the morning and didnt have to eat until 7 that night. Beats an egg McMuffin
  • Options
    Feel a bit queasy looking at that.
  • Options
    I had two decent sized curries in the same day once. It was somewhat more than enough. It led to betting a friend that he couldn’t eat six curries in a day. He was willing to do it for charity. However, he checked it out with a doctor who advised against.
  • Options
    Just prepared this bad boy Cajun Chicken with Emmenthaler, Parmesan and Cheddar there will be salad on the side to make me feel better about it. It is meant to be shared by the rest of the family but the smell is making me so damn hungry.
  • Options

Just prepared this bad boy Cajun Chicken with Emmenthaler, Parmesan and Cheddar there will be salad on the side to make me feel better about it. It is meant to be shared by the rest of the family but the smell is making me so damn hungry.

That looks good. Tell me you done that on your own whilst the family watched?
  • Options

24 Cheesburgers from McDonalds after a bet with a colleague.

I only stopped because what I thought was a burp transpired to be projectile vomit.

I did ten Big Macs in 15 minutes as an 18 year old. I reckon I could have done another couple but the bet had been won.
  • Options

se9addick said:

iaitch said:

Wonder how the yanks feel when they order a meal in London, they must think the main meal is a starter.

Went to Gaucho for a work thing with a colleague from the US last year and the largest steak is (I think) 500g but they'll let you order any portion you like in increments of 100g. He ordered an 800g steak, multiple sides and had a ton of starters too.

I had to pick up the bill and was genuinely worried that our finance wouldn't approve the expenses claim.
    Taking the p*ss that mate if being entertained
    Which reminds me AFKA of the customer who thought he could add the cost of two leather jackets at a Hard Rock Cafe in the US to my food bill bease we were paying. He didn't look too pleased when I told the waiter to remove it from my bill and charge him directly.