Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What is the most you've ever eaten in one sitting?

Bloke at work apparently eat two extra large pizzas from papa johns Saturday which got me thinking about the most people have ever eating in one sitting?

Comments

• Just sat next to a man at nandos eating a whole chicken. Never managed that feat myself.
  • Chipped in a tenner for an eating competition in Pizza Express between two mates. Loser caved in on 4th pizza, winner celebrated with choc fudge cake. He could drink a pint by getting his lips round it and tipping it up no hands. He could also eat a Mars bar (bigger in those days) sideways. Knickname was Knobbit, probably due to his big feet.
  • Six pizzas. On another occasion about fifteen stuffed pancakes.
  • My son a two of his mates demolished the a lunch time buffet in Pizza Hut and were told to leave. They were aged about 17 at the time. I reckon big eating is a young mans game. Despite being rather rotund I struggle to eat 2/3 of a piZia.
  • A 1kg rsteak at a restaurant in Copenhagen.

It was like my forearm of beef. Washed down with a lovely cold beer.

I was rather unwell afterwards
  • edited January 2018
    I ate @PL54 - that’s why he doesn’t post on here anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Had a 32oz porterhouse steak in the US, it had its own plate, baskets of fries (about 8 servings from Mcd's), huge bowl of salad and what appeared to be a loaf of bread cut into square pieces the size of a Rubik's cube. It was quite a few years ago and it cost $12.99. I didn't come close to even finishing the steak
  • I tend to have a lot of bread during the day. 2 sandwiches in the morning and 2 at lunch. The carb police are often alarmed by this

In terms of one sitting, can do a whole chicken. Wouldn’t be able to get past more than an extra large pizza though

My go to McDonalds order is large Big Mac meal, 9 nuggets and a chicken legend on its own

In those dirty chicken shops, it’s 3 pieces of chicken and chips, 4 wings, sometimes a plain chicken burger as well
  • The first time I ever cooked a roast dinner I did a tray of roast potatoes, a Yorkshire pudding the size of an LP, some veg and a joint of pork and I are the lot. And I am skinny as fuck.
  • edited January 2018
    I had a colleague who went for lunch at a local ‘eat as much as you like’ Chinese restaurant. He ate the lot, cleared the whole buffet. They made it clear that they did not want to see him again.
  • A whole loaf of bread as toast.
  • edited January 2018
    Harry Ramsden Whale Challenge.
  • edited January 2018
    not for the want of trying to better this number:
    but was only sitting for the first plate the 2nd was recumbent, does that count?
  • Sponsored links:

• I ate @PL54 - that’s why he doesn’t post on here anymore.

Let me guess. Sour?
  • cabbles said:

I tend to have a lot of bread during the day. 2 sandwiches in the morning and 2 at lunch. The carb police are often alarmed by this

In terms of one sitting, can do a whole chicken. Wouldn’t be able to get past more than an extra large pizza though

My go to McDonalds order is large Big Mac meal, 9 nuggets and a chicken legend on its own

In those dirty chicken shops, it’s 3 pieces of chicken and chips, 4 wings, sometimes a plain chicken burger as well

Definitely not @nibbles then
  • I’ve never managed to finish off a paper thin wafer ;0)
  • What I’ve never been able to do is more than 3 maybe 4 pints on a night before I move onto spirits. Just don’t have the capacity for it. Bloats and slows me down. I know some blokes can get into the teens of pints on nights out
  • 24 slices of pizza when I was a fat bastard at college during lunch. Went for a kick about shortly after. Went home had big dinner
  • Addickted said:

Genuinely reckon I could do that if I was peckish
  • Carter said:

Last summer me and a load of mates went to red dog saloon. a load of us did their wing challenge, those things were very hot and I am proud/stupid enough to say I ate mine, I then ate everyone else's too and had a few beers. They took my photo and I got a round of applause, must have eaten about 25 chicken wings with this fire sauce on. I had my picture taken and not 5 minutes later vomited the lot out. I could handle the heat on the way in but fire puke coming out of the nostrils was amazingly uncomfortable. Some must have stayed behind as I had a very, very painful dump 12 hours later.

A mate of mine sounds similar to knobbit, there isn't much of him but I've watched him eat ast9unding quantities of food and can down pints in about 2 seconds. He told me he'd done two gutbusters at a cafe near the coast where they give you the meal free if you finish it, I believe him too. so that's 20 sausages, 10 rashers of bacon, about a kilo of chips, God knows how many tomatoes, mushrooms and beans before we even get started on the eggs and toast and then did a days work scaffolding after.

A manager I had years ago was just an outright fat bastard, used to have about 10 sugars in his tea, always eating shit, mars bars, crisps, fry ups. He got barred from the all you can eat Chinese in Bexley. I'd find it funny but he was such an arsehole I just thought it summed the greedy red faced bastard up

I did the devestator burger challenge in the Red Dog Saloon about 18 months ago. I say challenge, my kids challenged me to do it. I wasn’t brave enough to go against the clock.... I would have failed as it took me 10mins 30. I absolutely hate milk, so the milkshake bit really held me up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2198034/Britains-biggest-burger-The-8in-high-sandwich-containing-3-000-calories-Red-Dog-Saloon.html
  • I have just got in from the harvester in dartford, attempted a kilo of ribs but too much for me, despite me being a fat bastard ☺️