Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC 2018

Comments

• Options
    Missed the first wicket as in the bar, but saw the second and third :smiley:
  • Options
    BrathWaite first ball caught by Denley in the slips. 6-3. OMG
  • Options
    I was just about to get a beer....
  • Options
    North East out first ball !!
  • Options
    Northeast gone for a duck

Hahahahaha and booooooooo!!!!!
  • Options
    Stewart said:

Northeast gone for a duck

Hahahahaha and booooooooo!!!!!

He wasn't in long enough to be booed!
  • Options
    Podmore being clouted. The run rate is excellent, but 4 wickets down
  • Options
    Just got caught on the jumbo vision sipping me pint.
  • Options
    92-4. 7.3 overs
  • Options
    Haggett smears Allsops stumps. 104/5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Needed that wicket, just slowed things down slightly and brought the false shot
  • Options
    Hampshire need 99 runs to win from 9.4 overs
  • Options
    Hampshire need 69 runs to win from 6.4 overs. Need another wicket quick
  • Options
    (14.0 overs) 147-for 5 wickets
  • Options
    160-6 after 15

An exciting finish
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Hants. need 16 off last over.
  • Options
    Kent win!!!!!
  • Options
    Phew!
  • Options
    Won by 3 runs
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Well done Kent
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never in any doubt :smile:
  • Options
    Ffs that was close.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Great evenings entertainment. 400 plus runs and a game that went to the wire with Claydon bowling the last over. Thought we got lucky with the light fading for the Hampshire batting as you can see below. BrathWaite caught a steepler right in front of us and smashed a six off his first ball at bat. Billings was superb too with some well deserved runs and man of the match. Kuhn was fielding the boundary like a beast with some outstanding stops, Haggett was our most economic bowler ( after I said he was going to get tapped! ) and the overall fielding was exceptional. And to top it off I got my fat arse on the big screen!
  • Options
    Going to give it to the Hampshire hogs Monday at work, but of course we would gladly swap wins.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Great evenings entertainment. 400 plus runs and a game that went to the wire with Claydon bowling the last over. Thought we got lucky with the light fading for the Hampshire batting as you can see below. BrathWaite caught a steepler right in front of us and smashed a six off his first ball at bat. Billings was superb too with some well deserved runs and man of the match. Kuhn was fielding the boundary like a beast with some outstanding stops, Haggett was our most economic bowler ( after I said he was going to get tapped! ) and the overall fielding was exceptional. And to top it off I got my fat arse on the big screen!

Didn't they put us in :smile:

Great finish and glad we missed the rain, as elsewhere in London it's been raining
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Yeah I thought Vince and that Roussouw were going to fill their boots tonight with that sort of wicket. Keep that lucky hat!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Wow ! What a great match !

Must admit I was pretty stressed when Mitch started the last over but bless him, he did what had to be done.

Really good to see Bilbo back in batting form - long may it last.

Recognised a guy sitting near us with his family ( all Hants supporters) but couldn't place him for the life of me.

But Mr F came up trumps, saying he was a comedian, then we heard someone call him Chris....

It was Chris Addison from Mock the Week.

But best of all , met up with several Addicks. I love Kent limited over games !

Who needs football ?
  • Options
    I saw Chris Addison as well. As skinny as he looks on tv!
  • Options

I saw Chris Addison as well. As skinny as he looks on tv!

Indeed, @killerandflash !
  • Options
    Top of the league.